Go to CruxDreams.com
282306-e16eb1bf40557463ee245ef73f8d615f.jpg
where do the zebras fit into all this?
running cattle

a imf 001.jpg

Of course you do... Barb is mine...

tree and admi Gil.jpg

Can we all0w that, skipper?

"I don't know if we can stop him, little buddy.... we ARE stuck on this island!!!"

"OK, 'Heads' you get Ginger and 'Tails' I get MaryAnne."

"Little buddy, are you talking 'docking stations' or who gets who first???"

Damn, it does get complicated here...

T

Erin cries the pain from the heat of the fire is more than she can stand.... Polly tries to blow out fire but instead the air flashed the fire!!!

Tree

Nice try Tree but after a bottle of Isabella's fine wine at the Saturnalia Polly didn't need to blow the fire out.....After cutting Erin loose they mounted Argentium and escaped.
Polly sent us a pic to prove it...Erin&Polly.jpg.....The hunt continues. All ports are being closely watched for the fugitive Barbaria.

Nice try Tree but after a bottle of Isabella's fine wine at the Saturnalia Polly didn't need to blow the fire out.....After cutting Erin loose they mounted Argentium and escaped.
Polly sent us a pic to prove it...View attachment 286711.....The hunt continues. All ports are being closely watched for the fugitive Barbaria.

MfnodJ0.jpg one if by land, two if by sea ..... think I better opt for the land option.....making tracks now!

View attachment 286496

Of course you do... Barb is mine...

View attachment 286497

Can we all0w that, skipper?

"I don't know if we can stop him, little buddy.... we ARE stuck on this island!!!"

"OK, 'Heads' you get Ginger and 'Tails' I get MaryAnne."

"Little buddy, are you talking 'docking stations' or who gets who first???"

Damn, it does get complicated here...

T
a imf 001.jpg wow, Barb is smoking hot. The bloke is just smoking.

Back
Top Bottom