Rebels Will Be Exterminated!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice try Tree but after a bottle of Isabella's fine wine at the Saturnalia Polly didn't need to blow the fire out.....After cutting Erin loose they mounted Argentium and escaped.
Polly sent us a pic to prove it...View attachment 286711.....The hunt continues. All ports are being closely watched for the fugitive Barbaria.
Thank you for saving me Polly!

We guarded all the sea ports but that clever duo Polly and Erin disguised Barbaria as a slave girl and put her aboard a vertical take off slave transporter!!!
We are in hot pursuit...follow that slave transporter!!!!..View attachment 287330
but I know a shortcut for a nice sum of money

We guarded all the sea ports but that clever duo Polly and Erin disguised Barbaria as a slave girl and put her aboard a vertical take off slave transporter!!!
We are in hot pursuit...follow that slave transporter!!!!..View attachment 287330

Barbaria escapes.jpg Wondering just what it is that propels this thing? And why do I have to straddle that timber like that ... rather strange seating arrangement, it seems to me. Whatever. I do hope this thing can outrun the pursuit. Lean forward girls, see if that helps!

Look out of the window Barbaria!...I have friends in high places. We are hot on your tail....View attachment 288114

plane.jpg Whew, for a moment there I thought maybe it was the Red Baron. Nonetheless, it does appear I am in trouble. This thing doesn't come equipped with a parachute by any chance, does it?

I love those nails, not seen them before. Are they from Nailus Martyrs Inc? Is the narrower section for more movement of the limbs?
Yes, they are in the Nailus Martyrs' Christmas catalog complete with the beautiful gift box as shown. The services of THT Inc. is required with purchase...

Back
Top Bottom