Recent Trip With Husband

Go to CruxDreams.com

Tricia

Governor
I just got back from a long road trip with my husband in the southern US. It seemed wherever we drove, there were crosses wherever you looked. Whether it was the side of the interstate or along the roads, there were crosses. Big, small, wooden, white, 3 together, etc.

As we passed each one in the car, I couldn't help but fantasize and envision myself, naked up on them. It took some of the boredom out of the long ride. Anyone else have this experience or fantasy? I have to say, it made the long trip a little better.

I just got back from a long road trip with my husband in the southern US. It seemed wherever we drove, there were crosses wherever you looked. Whether it was the side of the interstate or along the roads, there were crosses. Big, small, wooden, white, 3 together, etc.

As we passed each one in the car, I couldn't help but fantasize and envision myself, naked up on them. It took some of the boredom out of the long ride. Anyone else have this experience or fantasy? I have to say, it made the long trip a little better.

We probably all do ... certainly relieves road trip boredom. :p:D

How thoughtful of them to leave little crosses everywhere like that. :rolleyes:

I have done that. Someone in a recent post pointed out that they do the same thing when they are driving on the highway with light posts in the shape of crosses.

The crosses by the roadside in the US are a relatively new phenomenon to mark the site of a fatal car crash. The origins of roadside crosses to mark these fatalities has it's roots in early Mexican settlers of the south-western United States. They are very common in areas with large Hispanic populations. If you see one with stuffed animals by it, that is where a child died. If you see two, or more crosses, that is where a family died, or several unrelated people died.
Here in the State where I live, it is almost impossible to drive anywhere without seeing them, especially on the highways.

The crosses by the roadside in the US are a relatively new phenomenon to mark the site of a fatal car crash. The origins of roadside crosses to mark these fatalities has it's roots in early Mexican settlers of the south-western United States. They are very common in areas with large Hispanic populations. If you see one with stuffed animals by it, that is where a child died. If you see two, or more crosses, that is where a family died, or several unrelated people died.
Here in the State where I live, it is almost impossible to drive anywhere without seeing them, especially on the highways.

No, not the roadside memorials. we have the small memorials here also. I was talking about all of the crosses in the bible belt in the south. They have large crosses just about everywhere you look.

Did your husband know about your exciting fantasy? What would he said - what would he do if you told him? A promising start for an interesting fantasy.

No, not the roadside memorials. we have the small memorials here also. I was talking about all of the crosses in the bible belt in the south. They have large crosses just about everywhere you look.
Oh, I see:doh:

We probably all do ... certainly relieves road trip boredom. :p:D

How thoughtful of them to leave little crosses everywhere like that. :rolleyes:
Just did the same thing - road trip across western Canada. There seem to be fewer crosses, but just a lot of billboards saying Jesus is coming back. That does not provide quite the same interest. :p

Having a naked submissive strapped to each one might get the Church's point across better. Any volunteers from the congregation?
Are you volunteering, Miss FSG?;)
You could certainly loose weight tied to a cross for - ohh - 3 or 4 days. Market it as a new slimming method, some eye-catching posters of before and after.
Would not be expensive to operate, no food only plenty of water. We can give you a nicely-shaped sedile for your pleasure, must not deny you a little fun.
"Has capability" as a famous English garden designer used to say.

You could earn enough for a few cream buns, then punish yourself some more.
Endless enjoyment for all concerned, especially the spectators.
Yes - the more I think about it the better it sounds.:D

Last edited:
Did your husband know about your exciting fantasy? What would he said - what would he do if you told him? A promising start for an interesting fantasy.
He absolutely knows! I was so turned on that I convinced him to book a dinner at biblical times theater in the town we were staying hoping for a good showing of a passion. It was more old testament with a few video scenes of a crucifixion added in and I left a little disappointed.

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-6_8-41-45.png
    upload_2016-9-6_8-41-45.png
    374 bytes · Views: 231
Having a naked submissive strapped to each one might get the Church's point across better. Any volunteers from the congregation?

As I have stated in other posts, I was fascinated and used to love some of the crucifixes early in my life that continues into my adult years. Some of them were quite realistic, with the skimpy loincloth positioned just perfectly. However, a live person naked on a cross would do it for me!!!

Yes, in the small wood around the home of my earlier girlfriend on walks I looked at trees how to fix a patibulum. But nowhere was a place so silent that you can suffer without passengers.

I do a lot of hiking around here (Northeast US). In many places the woods are so thick that 20 meters off the trail you are completely invisible. There are cases where someone has disappeared and teams of trained rescuers with dogs and GPS can't find them. A few have been found years later by a hiker going off trail to take care of business (fortunately that hasn't happened to me).

So, there is a potential story there if someone wants to write it. If the branches on the tree are arranged just right, you wouldn't need a patibulum. And such trees exist.

Back
Top Bottom