Recent Trip With Husband

Go to CruxDreams.com
There are some reasonable ones out there, but not nude.
Films, yes, and manips, I've dome a few myself. But not passion plays.

Here's a selection
I'm rather fond of #5, with the girl watching
I've done manips of some of these too

Phlebas, thank you for sharing. Yes #5 gives you an interesting point of view. It reminds me of me when I was a young. I've always been fascinated with the expressions of some people in the crowd at passion plays. It is sometimes evident that people are clearly enjoying the scene. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, we enjoy it.

It is one aspect that I have always found so erotic about crucifixion. The condemned was stretched out naked for everyone to see. This scene in "Last temptation of Christ" illustrates just how humiliating it must have been.
upload_2016-10-6_7-36-58.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Phlebas, thank you for sharing. Yes #5 gives you an interesting point of view. It reminds me of me when I was a child. I've always been fascinated with the expressions of some people in the crowd at passion plays. It is sometimes evident that people are clearly enjoying the scene. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, we enjoy it.

It is one aspect that I have always found so erotic about crucifixion. The condemned was stretched out naked for everyone to see. This scene in "Last temptation of Christ" illustrates just how humiliating it must have been.View attachment 426079

Yes, I did a couple of manips of that one, spreading his legs to expose him even more
ph133a.jpg

Here are some manips of other pics I posted above
ph171.jpg ph172.jpg ph194.jpg

and another modifed passion play pic
ph232.jpg

Yes, I did a couple of manips of that one, spreading his legs to expose him even more
View attachment 426080

Here are some manips of other pics I posted above
View attachment 426081 View attachment 426082 View attachment 426083

and another modifed passion play pic
View attachment 426084
Thank you Phlebas. I've always enjoyed your work.

The last picture in the set prior to your manip, had the condemned with a very skimpy loincloth in the passion play. Some of the plays are getting a little more bold with placement and use of loincloths.

It's a start.

Last edited:
Thank you Phlebas. I've always enjoyed your work.

The last picture in the set prior to your manip, had the condemned with a very skimpy loincloth in the passion play. Some of the plays are getting a little more bold with placement and use of loincloths.

It's a start.

This Hornchurch passion play in England had the actor portraying Jesus in a very tiny loincloth. The actor playing the role wanted it as close to nude as possible. This image doesn't do it justice. Pictures from the rear of the cross revealed how small it was.
passion hornburg.jpg

Ahh - but why was it named Hornchurch?;)

(How long before Eulalia gives us all (more than) we want to know.
10 minutes. :D

Horn(e)church from 1233, Hornedchirche 1291, Hornyngecherche 1383.
Old English 'horn' could be used of animal horns or of hornlike projecting gables,
but its significance in this name is unknown.
The figure of a bull's head with horns on the eastern gable is not ancient;
the horned bull's head on the 14th century priory seal is probably a rebus (visual pun).
The name was Latinised as Monasterium Cornutum 1222.

Last edited:
I find the stripping to be one of the most erotic for me.

It must have been awful to be stripped naked and flogged and then forced to carry your cross through the town to your place of execution. The humiliation must have been unbearable!!! Men, women and children standing and watching you when your last piece of modesty is removed exposing you for all to see. And yet I find the thought of it so erotic. Go figure.

I agree....very erotic. The naked crucifixion walk is one of my favorite fantasies. I think at first you would feel humiliated, but for some of the victims walking naked, those feelings would be replaced with erotic feelings, especially the men, if they started to get an erection. The thought of having to walk naked thru town with my hard cock bouncing up and down, before all the men, women and children, would drive me crazy.

Phlebas, thank you for sharing. Yes #5 gives you an interesting point of view. It reminds me of me when I was a young. I've always been fascinated with the expressions of some people in the crowd at passion plays. It is sometimes evident that people are clearly enjoying the scene. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, we enjoy it.

It is one aspect that I have always found so erotic about crucifixion. The condemned was stretched out naked for everyone to see. This scene in "Last temptation of Christ" illustrates just how humiliating it must have been.View attachment 426079

I love this scene also. I always wonder what the crucified victim was thinking and feeling, hanging there naked, possibly with a hard on, while the crowd watched them. Especially, in this picture when a young girl walks up to take a closer look. More embarrassment or more erotic?

10 minutes. :D

Horn(e)church from 1233, Hornedchirche 1291, Hornyngecherche 1383.
Old English 'horn' could be used of animal horns or of hornlike projecting gables,
but its significance in this name is unknown.
The figure of a bull's head with horns on the eastern gable is not ancient;
the horned bull's head on the 14th century priory seal is probably a rebus (visual pun).
The name was Latinised as Monasterium Cornutum 1222.
Thank you my love. You are as eloquent and knowledgeable as always. ... Now I want to whip you even more than I did this morning!

I love this scene also. I always wonder what the crucified victim was thinking and feeling, hanging there naked, possibly with a hard on, while the crowd watched them. Especially, in this picture when a young girl walks up to take a closer look. More embarrassment or more erotic?
Yes...with crucifixion, there is no place left to hide. You are fully exposed for the world to see!
For me, the humiliation and embarrassment adds to the eroticism.

Are you volunteering, Miss FSG?;)
You could certainly loose weight tied to a cross for - ohh - 3 or 4 days. Market it as a new slimming method, some eye-catching posters of before and after.
Would not be expensive to operate, no food only plenty of water. We can give you a nicely-shaped sedile for your pleasure, must not deny you a little fun.
"Has capability" as a famous English garden designer used to say.

You could earn enough for a few cream buns, then punish yourself some more.
Endless enjoyment for all concerned, especially the spectators.
Yes - the more I think about it the better it sounds.:D
Surely the most eyecatching posters would be DURING rather than before or after!!

It's a non denominational church that holds its services in a small storefront church. It's very close to where we live and work so we've never gone to a service. When you drive by you would never know that they have nude services from the front. It looks like a typical storefront church.

I did always wonder if during Easter they did the stations of the cross or a passion play. That would be very interesting indeed. Loincloths not necessary...

We have been to nudist resorts and camps and several of them do offer nude religious services throughout the year. They are mostly very vanilla and family oriented. They are easy to find throughout the US.

We took the plunge and attended two of the nude services at the storefront church I talked about in early posts in the thread. It was interesting to say the least.

When we arrived, we approached the front door and it was locked and my husband thought we should leave, but I quickly rang the doorbell as my husband was about to walk away. A middle-aged woman answered the door with a big smile, wearing a robe and greeted us… "Hi, are you here for the service?" We responded that we were, and she made sure that we were aware it was a nude service. What was interesting is she went on to say that it wasn't clothing optional, and that nudity was required. We told her we were nudists and completely fine with that.

She invited us in and we walked around a wall and into the church which was a small store converted into a church, which is not that uncommon where we live. As soon as we got around the wall, she removed her robe and we could see that there were 6 or 7 other nude people mingling about chatting and they were all quite friendly and greeted us as we walked in.

The woman brought us down to the basement...yes, the basement, and told us we could undress there. There were no lockers, just hooks on the wall and some hangers on a coat rack. She assured us everything would be fine there, but if we wanted, she would give us a small box for valuables that we could bring upstairs. We looked at each other and my husband replied that it the box wouldn’t be necessary.

She left us alone to undress and told us to come upstairs when we were ready. My Husband and I undressed and went back up the stairs that we just came down and the pastor’s wife once again greeted us and introduced us to everyone. She informed us that the pastor was preparing for the service and it would begin shortly.

It was a small place with the alter in the front and about 40 metal fold up chairs. The cross was a plain wooden cross directly behind the altar and we were kind of disappointed, especially with the cross. I don't know why. I guess we were expecting a more artistic crucifix with a body. The service took place and was unremarkable other than the pastor quoting several passages from the bible about nudity including the fact that Jesus was crucified naked.

After the service, which was only attended by about 10 people, including us, everyone returned down to the basement where they had some coffee and pastries set up for what they called “fellowship”. It was friendly and nice, and we enjoyed the fellowship after the service

We did return for a second service the following week and during fellowship, my husband and I did get into a conversation with a few of the people there about crucifixion and the whole Roman crucifixion process, which interestingly, was brought up by someone else. It was quite interesting!

More to come…

I too was raised Catholic and would love to attend the stations of the cross as a young man. I would love to walk from station to station and listen to the vivid descriptions from trial to crucifixion.

My church never put on a passion play, but I remember going to a passionist retreat house and their whole religious order of monks was founded and focused on the Passion of Christ. They had realisitic statues of each station that still stand out in my mind. None of them were full nudes, but several were close to it that left little to the imagination.
Were any statues of women Christ ?

We took the plunge and attended two of the nude services at the storefront church I talked about in early posts in the thread. It was interesting to say the least.

When we arrived, we approached the front door and it was locked and my husband thought we should leave, but I quickly rang the doorbell as my husband was about to walk away. A middle-aged woman answered the door with a big smile, wearing a robe and greeted us… "Hi, are you here for the service?" We responded that we were, and she made sure that we were aware it was a nude service. What was interesting is she went on to say that it wasn't clothing optional, and that nudity was required. We told her we were nudists and completely fine with that.

She invited us in and we walked around a wall and into the church which was a small store converted into a church, which is not that uncommon where we live. As soon as we got around the wall, she removed her robe and we could see that there were 6 or 7 other nude people mingling about chatting and they were all quite friendly and greeted us as we walked in.

The woman brought us down to the basement...yes, the basement, and told us we could undress there. There were no lockers, just hooks on the wall and some hangers on a coat rack. She assured us everything would be fine there, but if we wanted, she would give us a small box for valuables that we could bring upstairs. We looked at each other and my husband replied that it the box wouldn’t be necessary.

She left us alone to undress and told us to come upstairs when we were ready. My Husband and I undressed and went back up the stairs that we just came down and the pastor’s wife once again greeted us and introduced us to everyone. She informed us that the pastor was preparing for the service and it would begin shortly.

It was a small place with the alter in the front and about 40 metal fold up chairs. The cross was a plain wooden cross directly behind the altar and we were kind of disappointed, especially with the cross. I don't know why. I guess we were expecting a more artistic crucifix with a body. The service took place and was unremarkable other than the pastor quoting several passages from the bible about nudity including the fact that Jesus was crucified naked.

After the service, which was only attended by about 10 people, including us, everyone returned down to the basement where they had some coffee and pastries set up for what they called “fellowship”. It was friendly and nice, and we enjoyed the fellowship after the service

We did return for a second service the following week and during fellowship, my husband and I did get into a conversation with a few of the people there about crucifixion and the whole Roman crucifixion process, which interestingly, was brought up by someone else. It was quite interesting!

More to come…
Where do you keep your money for the collection?

Back
Top Bottom