Reconstruction Of A Woman's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bible Belt I do not know. In Europe after the 70is it was usual that females showed their breasts in swimming pool and men were undressing in public, so I was thinking of a trend that nudity became natural. This was reversed. In sports we have 2 examples: The male nudes in YMCA pools and the nude undressing in triathlons, both be reversed. According to what my father told me, male nudity in public was quite natural in his time, no sexual intention anyhow, while female was not. I also observe the revealing dresses of female sport dresses and I think that is unnecessary sexistic
View attachment 1240548

It would be less sexistic if all competitions were in the nude and the audience would be held on a reasonable distance-
might cause some athletes to bind their bouncy dangly parts anyways because it could hurt after a while

Bible Belt I do not know. In Europe after the 70is it was usual that females showed their breasts in swimming pool and men were undressing in public, so I was thinking of a trend that nudity became natural. This was reversed. In sports we have 2 examples: The male nudes in YMCA pools and the nude undressing in triathlons, both be reversed. According to what my father told me, male nudity in public was quite natural in his time, no sexual intention anyhow, while female was not. I also observe the revealing dresses of female sport dresses and I think that is unnecessary sexistic
View attachment 1240548

It would be less sexistic if all competitions were in the nude and the audience would be held on a reasonable distance-
My uncle was a Methodist minister, and his mother immigrated to the US as a child from Denmark. Apparently (yes people swim in the North and Baltic seas, just like they swim in the US Great Lakes) the men would go behind one boat and the women behind another to strip for a swim. Then they would emerge naked and holding hands run into the surf. Supposedly it is so hot in most of Africa that bare breasts are the norm and only erotic in certain contexts. In "Psycho" (1960) everyone thinks the shower scene is hot, but there is also a sex scene in a motel where the guy has his shirt off but his pants on and Janet Leigh is in underwear but wears one of those huge 1950's bras that leave everything to the imagination. "Bible Belt" types don't seem to realize that if they weren't so prudish the novelty would wear off and they'd have to work at it to get turned on by nudity.

Back
Top Bottom