• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Red Feline

Go to CruxDreams.com

artesy

Condemned
Please anybody, post comments on Rfpix.com and Redfeline.com

What about their videos and members area? Is it worth seeing?

i saw 5 of their videos and they are absolutely great. Camille (Red Feline) is a very erotic girl with a hot body. For me its the best possibility to see a crucifixation.

ristian

Condemned
:cry:
How in the world can you become a member of thier site? No link to do it!
Just for buying videos....

Like to check it out but spent 30 minutes trying to goto a link to become a member. Can't find it!

artesy

Condemned
Kreuziger1 said:
i saw 5 of their videos and they are absolutely great. Camille (Red Feline) is a very erotic girl with a hot body. For me its the best possibility to see a crucifixation.
Would you like to make any screenshots and post them here? It would be very nice.

ristian

Condemned
:) Found out how to set up membership. Follow link to video sales, in the you will see buy, 1, 3, 6, ect months subscription. Select one, check out and about 5 days, you will have access. They will ask what username, password to use. Use this link to get there:

http://www.redfeline.com/store/index.php

Once there, a member there is JUST for buying stuff. Once there, register, login, on left select new items and products. Page 2 and 3 is subscription for 1 year, 6 months, 3 and 1 month. Select which one, ask info, new username and pass, then wait for activation. Took me 4 days. So far, alot of pics dark, no vid clips, and alot of pages not finished.

hufkens

Master & Commander
In 2000 they granted me free access for one month,...
After that, I wrote at least 5 pages about everything that could be changed
to make their site bigger.
Nothing has changed till today,...
except my own site.
:)

Kreuziger, how about exchanges some movies ???
Can you copy DVD's ???
Mail me in private !

I was a member for some time.
Pictures are very dark and few of them have quality at all.
Post of new pictures are random, sometimes it takes more than a month
I suppose the films are better but you have to buy the tapes or CDs: there is no downloading.

ristian

Condemned
:(
Well trying out the site, it sucks royally. It's has some pages dated 1998, 2003, etc., and says updates soon. NO UPDATES! The video trailer they have doesn't even work! I have emailed the webmaster or owners, whomever they are and NEVER got a reply. The only reply I got was for a username and password after they got my money. WHAT A WASTE!

Novalis

Condemned
I´ve bought all the Inquisition-videos from Red Feline and Red Feline on the cross. It is absolut the greatest bdsm-movie I´ve ever seen.
I would like it to buy the other films "Seven Days on the cross",
but the link to the site isn´t running any more. :cry:
Anybody knows what is going on at this site?

Where could I get the movies? Maybe is there another site? :roll:

Thank you

apostate630

Administrator
Novalis said:
I´ve bought all the Inquisition-videos from Red Feline and Red Feline on the cross. It is absolut the greatest bdsm-movie I´ve ever seen.
I would like it to buy the other films "Seven Days on the cross",
but the link to the site isn´t running any more. :cry:
Anybody knows what is going on at this site?

Where could I get the movies? Maybe is there another site? :roll:

Thank you
Novalis, I heard that Red Feline was an elaborate and lengthy piece of performance art by a group associated with an indie production company called Pachamama Films. Their website no longer works either.

The Internet Movie Data Base still has a listing for their feature film "The Death of St. Eulalia"

http://imdb.com/title/tt0491760/

but as of this writing there's no clue as to how to buy it.

are these guys still in the game? on line, what sites are legal . in the past one could watch the trailers and then buy or not. now am I breaking the law , which is the real site? keep in mind it may be me, I am old and worn out.

Naraku

Draconarius
are these guys still in the game? on line, what sites are legal . in the past one could watch the trailers and then buy or not. now am I breaking the law , which is the real site? keep in mind it may be me, I am old and worn out.
They're still around. They've moved into big budgets & high production values, but the subject matter hasn't changed.
http://movies.redfeline.com/