Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
Could have been worse, I hear in the Americas they would have made her wear clothes :eek:
and in Japan she'd have been pixellated :eek:

but a fine story Yupar, a nice turn on the ancient theme

Yupar has become a true mistress of this type of pic, driven by her deep desire and her strong passion. Wonderful!

I'm a Queen of this country.
But there must be no pictures of mine or images as a queen anymore.
You all must see me as the most despicable criminal who deserve to be executed on this tree of shame...
Naked and helpless as like worthless whore or prostitute ...
Hang my body here even after my death and make my soul spend eternity in hell for all your sins...
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
(I created it by watching "Dracula untold" ..by its few last lines :D )

Beautiful pictures and a fine story!
Tq :)

Yupar has become a true mistress of this type of pic, driven by her deep desire and her strong passion. Wonderful!
Your words are my fuel and inspirations Phlebas :)

The arrogant bitch,(I) Yupar (am) is now paying heavy price for her crimes... What crime I have been committed to suffer in this fashion, a way reserved for only the foulest and most despised criminals? (tell me please, what things that cause me to put me on the "Tree of shame", naked and helpless!!)
Lucas_Cranach modified by Yupar resized.jpg
resized <1MB small resolution pics is on abv display (pls kindly let me do this my dear admins, it is small size :) ).......the original big file size ard 6MB is attached below.

Hope you all enjoys !!
Sorry for I cant come often to here due my RL's busyness... but I m always thinking to give something you guys (my beloved crux gangs) when I have times :) :) :):bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

I wish enjoy every details of this one(esp if u dl 6MB one), I hv done really details even for zoom and took hours to finish it :)

Attachments

• Lucas_Cranach modified by Yupar.jpg
    Lucas_Cranach modified by Yupar.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 198

The arrogant bitch,(I) Yupar (am) is now paying heavy price for her crimes... What crime I have been committed to suffer in this fashion, a way reserved for only the foulest and most despised criminals? (tell me please, what things that cause me to put me on the "Tree of shame", naked and helpless!!)
View attachment 345287
resized <1MB small resolution pics is on abv display (pls kindly let me do this my dear admins, it is small size :) ).......the original big file size ard 6MB is attached below.

Hope you all enjoys !!
Sorry for I cant come often to here due my RL's busyness... but I m always thinking to give something you guys (my beloved crux gangs) when I have times :) :) :):bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

I wish enjoy every details of this one(esp if u dl 6MB one), I hv done really details even for zoom and took hours to finish it :)
Beautiful, Yupar!

:clapping:

View attachment 345287

Hope you all enjoys !!

great my dear:rolleyes:

View attachment 345287

Hope you all enjoys !!

Very good manip! My respect!

Beautiful, Yupar!

:clapping:
great my dear:rolleyes:
Very good manip! My respect!
Very skilfully done Yupar, you get better and better at this all the time :) :clapping:
:clapping::clapping:Splendid, Yupar! :very_hot:
This is artwork of an exceptional beauty.
Wonderful Yu !!!!
Thank u all ! :oops::):):bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

Nobody answer yet, which crime do u want me put n hang me on there ?
Just for fun n I may get source frm there for my next manips ;)

p.s I dont mind any rude words to me, cuz I'm just the helpless criminal on the cross ;):devil::devil::devil:

View attachment 345287

Hope you all enjoys !!

Superb work Yupar!!!

Your crime: being such a good manip artist?

No, seriously .... how about: inciting rebellion ...

Or at the other end of the spectrum: petty theft?
nice idea! A low class whore or prostitude who incites the roit againt emperor and leads the peasants to fight against governor's troops. :devil::devil::devil:

Thank u all ! :oops::):):bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

Nobody answer yet, which crime do u want me put n hang me on there ?
Just for fun n I may get source frm there for my next manips ;)

p.s I dont mind any rude words to me, cuz I'm just the helpless criminal on the cross ;):devil::devil::devil:
Art forgery is a good reason for your crucifixion. It looks as made it paints Master Lucas himself.

Back
Top Bottom