Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
Your words are my fuel and inspirations Phlebas :)

Has someone opened the curtains in here? It seems so bright.
Ah, Yupar is here, that explains it!

Yupar, we miss you, but we're so glad when you come to visit. I marvel at the way you have developed your art, found your own style. Wonderful! It humbles me that I have inspired you to such heights. May you, and your country, continue to go from strength to strength.
Step aside Old Masters, a Young Mistress has arrived :)

Has someone opened the curtains in here? It seems so bright.
Ah, Yupar is here, that explains it!

Yupar, we miss you, but we're so glad when you come to visit. I marvel at the way you have developed your art, found your own style. Wonderful! It humbles me that I have inspired you to such heights. May you, and your country, continue to go from strength to strength.
Step aside Old Masters, a Young Mistress has arrived :)
Old Masters are no need to step out , wzout them, there is no me (today) ! :)

Your words are my fuel and inspirations Phlebas :)

The arrogant bitch,(I) Yupar (am) is now paying heavy price for her crimes... What crime I have been committed to suffer in this fashion, a way reserved for only the foulest and most despised criminals? (tell me please, what things that cause me to put me on the "Tree of shame", naked and helpless!!)
View attachment 345287
resized <1MB small resolution pics is on abv display (pls kindly let me do this my dear admins, it is small size :) ).......the original big file size ard 6MB is attached below.

Hope you all enjoys !!
Sorry for I cant come often to here due my RL's busyness... but I m always thinking to give something you guys (my beloved crux gangs) when I have times :) :) :):bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

I wish enjoy every details of this one(esp if u dl 6MB one), I hv done really details even for zoom and took hours to finish it :)
It's a brilliant work. Yupar looks like the original, the colour from Yupar is the same like the two criminals. Yupar screams from the cross, she feels the pain of the death. I like this pic.

“Do you really want to see this woman struggling on the tree of shame? Are you sure that’s what you want? To see her suffer the agony of the cross?” By this time the crowd’s bloodlust was boiling and they began to chant, “CRUCIFY HER! CRUCIFY HER! CRUCIFY HER!” Xerxes reached out to the railing to steady himself. He was so excited he was dizzy. Fantasy had become reality. He was about to condemn a big-breasted naval commander to the cross. He had dreamed about this for years and soon his voluptuous adopted sister would be outside the Persepolis gate hanging on a cross feeling the full weight of Persian justice, just like common criminals, countless other slaves and troublemakers.

Xerxes turned to the woman and said, “Your people have betrayed you, Artemisia. They made their choice and I intend to honor their wishes. You will be crucified this day for the crime of sedition – a crime to which you yourself confessed. May your agony be unbearable and long-lasting. I am confident yours will be an erotic spectacle not soon forgotten.”
ecce-homo2 by Yupar original sze.jpg

p.s As I became as a christian believer, I changed my story line to the Persian Emperor by seeing 300 :) Words modified frm Pilate's Petra stories.

Last edited:
Here are the pics I used in abv manip including Madiosi's png n model is
Shakti from Baremaiden.com ;)

Attachments

• ecce-homo.jpg
    ecce-homo.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 554
  • chaingirl003a.png
    chaingirl003a.png
    242.9 KB · Views: 582
  • 25156_bm_shakti_smt_h176_123_541lo.jpg
    25156_bm_shakti_smt_h176_123_541lo.jpg
    611.7 KB · Views: 545
  • 901348.jpg
    901348.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 556
Hope you are well, Yupar! You disappear like a ghost!

Hugs from all of us...

Tree
I'm fine Tree, but as I said in earlier times... I cant come too often as I m working two jobs. Only hv sometimes to fun when I got ill like now or vacation times. Actually one of mine is hv to spend a lot before computer n so i hv to reduce my time on others.
But u knew, i love u guys too n I use to wanna do something for u guys to enjoy when I hv some free times :)
:bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

Here is the one I discarded cuz of hiding of face. But now I think some may like this more as it looks more real.But as not a final img, there is one or two touching errors on the bg as my careless mistakes.
ecce-homo by Yupar.jpg

Then I got an idea to add face frm this pic, same model ;)

901348.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant, Yupar, you are an artist flowering and growing before our eyes!
I like both versions, I like what you did with the face but I like the original with the hair too.
You are presented to the people. Some are sympathetic, but most scream "crucify her!"
Your body inflames them, they want to see you suffer.
And they will!

Brilliant, Yupar, you are an artist flowering and growing before our eyes!
I like both versions, I like what you did with the face but I like the original with the hair too.
You are presented to the people. Some are sympathetic, but most scream "crucify her!"
Your body inflames them, they want to see you suffer.
And they will!
:oops::oops::oops:
Sure, they will ! (I will... ) ;):devil:

Very good work Yupar!

View attachment 132087
My soul is broken,
I have been taken.

I'm shuddering,
Standing in shame.

My body is aching,
Standing in pain.

There is no released,