Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
My empty space

I feel the emptiness when he called me out for the crimes I didn't commit. I don't even want to deny their accusations because I know exactly about the root cause for all those things. I love my king and we are the secrete lovers since the days we are teengers. . . I knew he do like me too but he love more of his kinghood than me.He dont wanna give up his kingdom by marrying a poor girl like me. But he married a princess what his dad planned for him and inhirited the kingdom. And kept me still near him as our country's first female chief minister. No matter what he granted me , my main duty for tat position is that I just have to fufilled his sexual desire on some nights as he cant satisfy on his queen. He used to say it busy nights at his office with country's duties. Actually he was just making me busy with fucking duty. After a year later, the queen is not a foolish girl and noticed our affairs soon. And then trapped anf framed me for selling informations to our neighbouring country and charges of sedition by using the powers of her uncles of the royal court. What I disappointed for my secret lover is... he believed his wife's saying and I did some wrong things to him and the country for not being a queen. But he still want to protect me by controlling the court and telling me to deny all the charges. That's what I hate and feel hurt for not believing. I gave him my everying and I didnt get back anything from him except his trust. In fact I never do wrong to my country, I didnt commit any crimes. The only crime I commited is not to country and him, I did to his wife only..by commiting adultery with her husband. Soinstead of following his advise, I confessed all the crimes I neave do to the court. The sentence is death penalty for me, all my family members and household slaves by public beheading. But I made a request to my beloved king... to spare the lives my family and household members and banish from country only. For that, I will be stripped my citizenship of the country and executed in the most horrible way. I accepted to be crucified like run away slaves and foreigned criminal. But different from them is I have to be fully stripped like I born from my mother's womb. .because the queen want my body, her husband desired, to be fully exposed in shame for all the people to see.
Then and now, I'm suffering by showing nakedness at the place of golgotha with feeling emptness in my heart.
View attachment 615051

p.s that image is i did at last year and not post yet as I dont satisfy it much. I showed to RR and Phlebas only I think. But i just dont want it wasted and posted here. If you see a bit weakness in there, please see with loving eyes :)

For spelling and grammer errors, pleae dont mind me as well, I was doing by ph just in some mins at early morning after a whole sleepless night.
A very emotional story and picture, Yupar - both are very beautiful. Thank you. :)

My empty space

I feel the emptiness when he called me out for the crimes I didn't commit. I don't even want to deny their accusations because I know exactly about the root cause for all those things. I love my king and we are the secrete lovers since the days we are teengers. . . I knew he do like me too but he love more of his kinghood than me.He dont wanna give up his kingdom by marrying a poor girl like me. But he married a princess what his dad planned for him and inhirited the kingdom. And kept me still near him as our country's first female chief minister. No matter what he granted me , my main duty for tat position is that I just have to fufilled his sexual desire on some nights as he cant satisfy on his queen. He used to say it busy nights at his office with country's duties. Actually he was just making me busy with fucking duty. After a year later, the queen is not a foolish girl and noticed our affairs soon. And then trapped anf framed me for selling informations to our neighbouring country and charges of sedition by using the powers of her uncles of the royal court. What I disappointed for my secret lover is... he believed his wife's saying and I did some wrong things to him and the country for not being a queen. But he still want to protect me by controlling the court and telling me to deny all the charges. That's what I hate and feel hurt for not believing. I gave him my everying and I didnt get back anything from him except his trust. In fact I never do wrong to my country, I didnt commit any crimes. The only crime I commited is not to country and him, I did to his wife only..by commiting adultery with her husband. Soinstead of following his advise, I confessed all the crimes I neave do to the court. The sentence is death penalty for me, all my family members and household slaves by public beheading. But I made a request to my beloved king... to spare the lives my family and household members and banish from country only. For that, I will be stripped my citizenship of the country and executed in the most horrible way. I accepted to be crucified like run away slaves and foreigned criminal. But different from them is I have to be fully stripped like I born from my mother's womb. .because the queen want my body, her husband desired, to be fully exposed in shame for all the people to see.
Then and now, I'm suffering by showing nakedness at the place of golgotha with feeling emptness in my heart.
View attachment 615051

p.s that image is i did at last year and not post yet as I dont satisfy it much. I showed to RR and Phlebas only I think. But i just dont want it wasted and posted here. If you see a bit weakness in there, please see with loving eyes :)

For spelling and grammer errors, pleae dont mind me as well, I was doing by ph just in some mins at early morning after a whole sleepless night.
Another magnificent story and manip from a very talanted artist:clapping::clapping:excellent classic theme, love it so much! Illustration is also emotional and beautiful. Wonderful, as everything on this classic thread:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:many thanks Yupar for this nice gift to all of us:)

My empty space

View attachment 615051

This manip is wonderful, as well as others on this thread. Crucified woman between two Crucified men(women) is very emotional theme and Yupar is a mistress of this kind of passion manips. Very well done.

A very emotional story and picture, Yupar - both are very beautiful. Thank you. :)
Glad u like it :)
Another magnificent story and manip from a very talanted artist:clapping::clapping:excellent classic theme, love it so much! Illustration is also emotional and beautiful. Wonderful, as everything on this classic thread:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:many thanks Yupar for this nice gift to all of us:)
Glad u enjoyed it :)
So glad to see ... way to go Yu!
Kisses!**
I'm certainly not that, but I'm grasping the elements... but no one can transform a painting like you can! :)
You are making me up in the air lah ! ;)
This manip is wonderful, as well as others on this thread. Crucified woman between two Crucified men(women) is very emotional theme and Yupar is a mistress of this kind of passion manips. Very well done.
Thank u !

GOT's fun may familiar this pic and words..and also based on my story - "Sacrificed Mother" ;)
vivian2-01-01.jpeg
The woman... standing before you is Queen Vivian, a daughter of the great King Robert, a wife of our King Morten, mother of the Crown Prince Charles. As the most beloved person of our King..she has taken upon her all our sins to clear the wrath of God from upon us and our city. She has submitted...to giving up all her pride.. her dignity, her flesh and her very soul to God as the foulest of sinners. She has been condemned for all the crimes you can ever imagine.. you can see her as murderess, thief, adulteress, harlot or whore. This criminal has been raped through the whole last night by all the legionaries, prison guards and slaves... more than one hundred men used all their forces to ram every orifices of this cow . As you may clearly see, her belly is now full of sperms - her last supper. She is to be hung on the cross till this evening... and then condemned to be death by hammering her uterus, while her cunt and asshole will be impaled and fucked with specially crafted, large dildos . Our expert executioners will surely manage to destroy her cervical bones, with just one blow while she is experiencing her last and final orgasm. The meaning of this is that she has to die in her sexual climax, so her soul will definitely go to Hell. Her lifeless, broken body will be hanging on the cross for vultures and crows as an example, so the evildoer's soul will never be released from Hell. Now this bitch is going perform her walk of shame... naked and exposed, showing her wobbling cow's udders and her swollen cunt. Good people of our great city... this spectacle should not be soon forgotten in your minds, and I hope my people will not easily dare to commit sin again in the future, after seeing her suffering. Behold your Queen!

---------------
Credit Vivian original pic to @morten sigurdson

I dont much feel satisfy on this but dont want to b wasted..so I posted . And there is a good news, anothor Vivian manip is done and gonna be post soon with suitable bit.

Last edited:
GOT's fun may familiar this pic and words ;)
View attachment 621310
The woman... standing before you is Queen Vivian, a daughter of the great King Robert, a wife of our King Morten, mother of the Crown Prince Charles. As the most beloved person of our King..she has taken upon her all our sins to clear the wrath of God from upon us and our city. She has submitted...to giving up all her pride.. her dignity, her flesh and her very soul to God as the foulest of sinners. She has been condemned for all the crimes you can ever imagine.. you can see her as murderess, thief, adulteress, harlot or whore. This criminal has been raped through the whole last night by all the legionaries, prison guards and slaves... more than one hundred men used all their forces to ram every orifices of this cow . As you may clearly see, her belly is now full of sperms - her last supper. She is to be hung on the cross till this evening... and then condemned to be death by hammering her uterus, while her cunt and asshole will be impaled and fucked with specially crafted, large dildos . Our expert executioners will surely manage to destroy her cervical bones, with just one blow while she is experiencing her last and final orgasm. The meaning of this is that she has to die in her sexual climax, so her soul will definitely go to Hell. Her lifeless, broken body will be hanging on the cross for vultures and crows as an example, so the evildoer's soul will never be released from Hell. Now this bitch is going perform her walk of shame... naked and exposed, showing her wobbling cow's udders and her swollen cunt. Good people of our great city... this spectacle should not be soon forgotten in your minds, and I hope my people will not easily dare to commit sin again in the future, after seeing her suffering. Behold your Queen!

---------------

I dont much feel satisfy on this but dont want to b wasted..so I posted . And there is a good news, anothor Vivian manip is done and gonna be post soon with suitable bit.
Very nice Yupar:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:very passionate and emotional with wonderful manip. As I said before, you are a queen of this classic passion stories and manips. I"m very glad that you used Vivian"s pic remaked your classic story about her, it"s very passionate. I"m also glad that my content is on one of my favorite thread "Regina Iudaeorum". This theme is my favorite. Many thanks to you!

GOT's fun may familiar this pic and words..and also based on my story - "Sacrificed Mother" ;)
View attachment 621310

---------------

There is no question about it, Yupar. You are definitely a genius. Beautiful depiction of Vivian!

Here once I had my own one that I did at 2014 ;)
Whipping Jesus by Yupar resize .jpg Hope you enjoy !
There is no question about it, Yupar. You are definitely a genius. Beautiful depiction of Vivian!
Thanks Wragg ! But have to inform you that better one will come soon ;)
Reading this story again and again and think that it's a great one, with beautiful illustration!
Glad you enjoyed well ! :)
And hope you and Vivian get more inspiration on Regina Iudaeorum theme ;)

Vivian passion Final ver.jpg
My favourite picture version and @phlebas 's short story...he was making me aroused ... :D
She was a queen, once. Used to a life of comfort, her word was law for her people. Yet they loved her, she was their symbol of independence from the great nations surrounding them.
It could not last.
Rome came to their door, and knocked forcefully. To spare her people she surrendered their independence, but the Romans made one cruel demand: she must offer herself up to be sacrificed for their sake. To save so many, she must suffer crucifixion and death.
It was a hard thing, very hard, but there was only one way forward. Gracefully she went to her doom, to suffer degrading torture and shameful exposure, to be stripped and flogged and crucified naked in front of her people, with only her closest advisers by her side.
How do her people go on, seeing her like this? The mother of their nation exposed like a criminal, her female flesh displayed like a harlot, her blood shed to give continuing life to her people. Some would avert their eyes. Others watch with horrified fascination, or even lust. The former queen looks out over their heads, fighting a battle she could only lose. "I do it for you" she thinks, "please don't remember me like this but I do it for you my people!"

Vivian passion pre ver.jpg
Above is my former picture version and my short bit edited by Eul..
She was a queen, ruler of a nation until the Roman invasion. Her small nation was not strong enough to fight back against the great Emperor, so she surrendered herself to protect her people and their land. Rome spared her people, but used her suffering and humiliation as a warning for the entire nation. She had to serve them as a sex-slave for a week. They raped her - but not only them, their animals also enjoyed her mature sex. After that, they scourged her in public and crucified her between the two criminals, ones who had been captured and she had sentenced them to death herself as queen. Out of respect of their country's law, the Romans let all of them to wear a loin cloth. But they only provided large enough pieces of cloth for the two men, to add to the queen's humiliation, they wrapped a skimpy cloth just below her waist that did not hide her bare sex. Nailed and crucified... now all she can do is look away, trying to avoid seeing her own people in front of her!

Vivian passion bnw.jpg
And shot bit of my beloved @RacingRodent with bnw version :)

For Caius Junius Sciuridas it was all a simple exercise in government. That a woman, even a nobly born queen should try to defy the Republic was unacceptable. Her willing surrender had saved Roman lives and Roman treasure as well as the lives and treasures of her own people but she could not be allowed to become a martyr.

In encompassing her destruction Junius Sciuridas ordered such humiliations that Vivian's own people would turn against her. Would revile her as a wanton and criminal, condemned as surely as the bandits lingering besides her. Her wanton conduct with baseborn soldiers and animals would forever sunder her hold on the love of her subjects.

Of course Junius Sciuridas would not be stinting in his praise of her heroism and her callous betrayal by her own people in his memoires. After all it provided the Emperor a good excuse to renege on the treaty when it came time to extract yet more money from his new province.

All in all Vivian died well...for Rome

@morten sigurdson ... Hope you and Vivian can enjoy !

View attachment 622585
My favourite picture version and @phlebas 's short story...he was making me aroused ... :D
She was a queen, once. Used to a life of comfort, her word was law for her people. Yet they loved her, she was their symbol of independence from the great nations surrounding them.
It could not last.
Rome came to their door, and knocked forcefully. To spare her people she surrendered their independence, but the Romans made one cruel demand: she must offer herself up to be sacrificed for their sake. To save so many, she must suffer crucifixion and death.
It was a hard thing, very hard, but there was only one way forward. Gracefully she went to her doom, to suffer degrading torture and shameful exposure, to be stripped and flogged and crucified naked in front of her people, with only her closest advisers by her side.
How do her people go on, seeing her like this? The mother of their nation exposed like a criminal, her female flesh displayed like a harlot, her blood shed to give continuing life to her people. Some would avert their eyes. Others watch with horrified fascination, or even lust. The former queen looks out over their heads, fighting a battle she could only lose. "I do it for you" she thinks, "please don't remember me like this but I do it for you my people!"

View attachment 622586
She was a queen, ruler of a nation until the Roman invasion. Her small nation was not strong enough to fight back against the great Emperor, so she surrendered herself to protect her people and their land. Rome spared her people, but used her suffering and humiliation as a warning for the entire nation. She had to serve them as a sex-slave for a week. They raped her - but not only them, their animals also enjoyed her mature sex. After that, they scourged her in public and crucified her between the two criminals, ones who had been captured and she had sentenced them to death herself as queen. Out of respect of their country's law, the Romans let all of them to wear a loin cloth. But they only provided large enough pieces of cloth for the two men, to add to the queen's humiliation, they wrapped a skimpy cloth just below her waist that did not hide her bare sex. Nailed and crucified... now all she can do is look away, trying to avoid seeing her own people in front of her!

View attachment 622587

For Caius Junius Sciuridas it was all a simple exercise in government. That a woman, even a nobly born queen should try to defy the Republic was unacceptable. Her willing surrender had saved Roman lives and Roman treasure as well as the lives and treasures of her own people but she could not be allowed to become a martyr.

In encompassing her destruction Junius Sciuridas ordered such humiliations that Vivian's own people would turn against her. Would revile her as a wanton and criminal, condemned as surely as the bandits lingering besides her. Her wanton conduct with baseborn soldiers and animals would forever sunder her hold on the love of her subjects.

Of course Junius Sciuridas would not be stinting in his praise of her heroism and her callous betrayal by her own people in his memoires. After all it provided the Emperor a good excuse to renege on the treaty when it came time to extract yet more money from his new province.

Wow! Great stories and great manips :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:exactly what I like, in ancient time and with Romans! As Lord Wragg said in comment above, you are truly a Genius. What a Passion, what colours, everything is with ancient aura. Thank you for this nice gift dear Yupar!!

Wow! Great stories and great manips :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:exactly what I like, in ancient time and with Romans! As Lord Wragg said in comment above, you are truly a Genius. What a Passion, what colours, everything is with ancient aura. Thank you for this nice gift dear Yupar!!
Glad you enjoyed :) I made her body slimmer a bit esp using dodge and burn on her belly and very slightly little bit liquify without ruining her original structure as I knew she like to be slimmer by seeing her poses and expressions in your photos ;) ...

Glad you enjoyed :) I made her body slimmer a bit esp using dodge and burn on her belly and very slightly little bit liquify without ruining her original structure as I knew she like to be slimmer by seeing her poses and expressions in your photos ;) ...
Thanks, you are totally right about poses;) of course we enjoyed, it's a masterpiece, both stories and manips, with amazing colours and atmosphere. Many thanks!

View attachment 622585
It could not last.

View attachment 622586

View attachment 622587

Reading this stories again and again, and once more want to say Thank You to our dear Yupar, for such a Passionate artwork, with stories and wonderful manips.

Back
Top Bottom