Religious Viacrucis with Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
I leave the via sacra da rocinha of Brazil, a viacrucis that sometimes uses women as thieves.

via sacra.jpgvia sacra 7.jpgvia sacra 6.jpgvia sacra 5.jpgvia sacra 4.jpgvia sacra 3.jpgvia sacra 2.jpg
Same Brazilian girl who appears in your post -
611841adefc1423ca78f28af57692527.jpg

A woman plays one of the two thieves crucified with Jesus during the reenactment of the Passion of Christ on Good Friday during Holy Week at the Rocinha slum in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Friday, April 19, 2019. Residents who organized, acted and directed the play have translated it to reflect the scenery and realities around them. They say the themes of violence, persecution and injustice resonate with their lives. (AP Photo/C.H. Gardiner)

The play done in Peru (The Passion of the Water Box) and the Via Sacra da Rocinha are very old, that of Rocinha is from the beginning of the 90s and that of Peru since the 2000s.

It is difficult to find religious viacrucis with women, I keep looking, not to wait for Holy Week hahaha, if someone has images and videos of women performing the play jesus chirst superstar apart from the photos that our friend Phlebas uploaded please upload them here, a greetings to all.

The Rocinha passion play of 2017 sees a rather large woman as one of the thieves. We should see more like this, she doesn't have to be your typical crucified woman. More please.

Same Brazilian girl who appears in your post -

WOW. She bears a striking resemblance to the gal I just sketched (except for the boobs perhaps)

A woman plays one of the two thieves crucified with Jesus during the reenactment of the Passion of Christ on Good Friday during Holy Week at the Rocinha slum in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Friday, April 19, 2019. Residents who organized, acted and directed the play have translated it to reflect the scenery and realities around them. They say the themes of violence, persecution and injustice resonate with their lives. (AP Photo/C.H. Gardiner)

Attachments

• defiantqueen_scorpio.jpg
    defiantqueen_scorpio.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 751
Those of the Philippines do not usually like me, since they appear dressed, but in other countries they use tails and bandages on the chest as if they were bra.
Very interesting , different topic. Are there any other photos and videos ?

I found a religious viacrucis again from Brazil, this viacrucis is from a church, the one from Peru and the other Brazilian were from theater groups that have nothing to do with the church, this church dared to break genres crucifying 3 women, one woman represents Christ and the other two thieves, they all wear tails and bandage on the chest, the viacrucis is from Paróquia Nossa Senhora do Carmo de Itaquera in the city of Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil.

crucificao 3.jpgvia sacra 1.jpgvia sacra 2.jpgcrucificao.jpgcrucificao 2.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I found a female cross of a women's school in Guatemala.

interesting but weird - a woman really impersonates Jesus, complete with drawn beard :)

Back
Top Bottom