Renders And Art Featuring Crux Forum Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am actually curious as to what the original photo showed!
Japanese_POW_being_lead_off_a_submarine.JPEG.jpeg

Japanese prisoner of war being taken off a submarine.
(Shiva doesn't know I have this version!)

Actually, he did a seriously nice manip! :)

And highly enjoyable, the way you ran with it! :clapping:
Thanks. Indeed, and whilst Shiva insists that his manips are not highly accomplished, he has taken a lot of trouble to blend in his new components using convincing levels of tone, saturation, lighting and film grain effects.

Older manips of old photographs used to be fairly obvious, but ultimately it may be a challenge for historians trying to identify authentic images via the internet!

Thanks. Indeed, and whilst Shiva insists that his manips are not highly accomplished, he has taken a lot of trouble to blend in his new components using convincing levels of tone, saturation, lighting and film grain effects.

Older manips of old photographs used to be fairly obvious, but ultimately it may be a challenge for historians trying to identify authentic images via the internet!
I am old enough to know the spy Barbara would be hauled in... I refuse to disclose what we did to her while the submarine was plowing below waves...
slave 021.jpg
Tree

o12MoAK.jpg

Me playing a younger character in this. Bellina Vanity :)

Ursula became fueled with anger after the Templar's killed one of her daughters after raiding their home and attacking them under the Queen's order to eradicate Ursula and the Bastet clanswomen from Transylvania. To get even with her formal sister she swore oath to protect kidnapped the Queen's niece a 23 year old virgin Maiden, Belina Vanity. Kidnapping her niece would even the playing field, now the Goddess not only had someone close to the Queen in her possession she would be able to use her as a bargaining tool to claim more privileges and rights for her people, in other words she was plotting to force Alucarda to surrender the Lucretian Empire over to the Bastet allowig Ursula to be the supreme and only ruler of Tranylsvania.

When Alucarda discovered that her niece was missing, she sent a well equipped battalion of 4000 men and women to find her. A message was then passed on to the head of the search party that Ursula was preparing to marry the Queen's niece and then steal her virginity during Walpurgisnacht Night this would allow her to corrupt the virgin woman by making her the apprentice and mother of the Bastet Clan.

Alucarda decided to join the fray by accompanying her soldiers to Medusa's Island where the dark Goddess was preparing to ambush them, she knew that the Queen would be foolish enough to act out recklessly to save someone she loves. After the armada finally arrived on the Island they were attacked by monstrous demons that erupted from the ground dragging them down into the bowels of hell. Alucarda proceeded toward the alter of Isis where Ursula was preparing to steal the maiden's innocent heart, mind, and body. She knew that if she succeeded Alucarda would be at a disadvantage because she would be emotionally defeated thus allowing Ursula to overthrow her.

Thwarting this ploy was important for the Lucretia Family considering that the only blood left was between a deceptive Queen, a mere 7 year old child, and a virgin maiden. The three of them held together the Bloodline Order and kept it sacred. Ursula fornicating with one of their own would not only weaken Alucarda but it would also force her to surrender to Ursula as planned.

Credit: http://undercityiv.deviantart.com/
modify_inline.gif

whilst Shiva insists that his manips are not highly accomplished, he has taken a lot of trouble to blend in his new components using convincing levels of tone, saturation, lighting and film grain effects.
This is the case with all sorts of manips though. They say in music there are no difficult pieces; there are easy pieces and impossible pieces and the difference between them is practice. I think the same thing is true for manips. My first manips were hack jobs, by comparison to what I do now - my technique for cutting out images, and for blending, are much better now, but I still never think I'm doing anything particularly special or spectacular. It's all technique at that point. I don't know anything about what software Shiva uses, or how sophisticated his technique or method is, but his manips show a concern for blend, story, and an artistic vision, and that is accomplished, in my view.

This is the case with all sorts of manips though. They say in music there are no difficult pieces; there are easy pieces and impossible pieces and the difference between them is practice. I think the same thing is true for manips. My first manips were hack jobs, by comparison to what I do now - my technique for cutting out images, and for blending, are much better now, but I still never think I'm doing anything particularly special or spectacular. It's all technique at that point. I don't know anything about what software Shiva uses, or how sophisticated his technique or method is, but his manips show a concern for blend, story, and an artistic vision, and that is accomplished, in my view.
My early manips truly sucked (I hope you don't think my current ones do). As Jolly said keep working!!!

Shiva uses Adobe Photoshop.
His work is indeed highly accomplished, although he is very modest and always insists that his technique is basic.

Back
Top Bottom