makes me a little less angry at Tree
although I will never pay his legal fee

Hang down your head, poor Barbara
Hang down your head and cry
Hang down your head, dear Barbara Moore
Poor girl, you're bound to die

Pass that box of tissues, someone!

I'm all overcome! :(

Though I did not need all the gruesome details of Dorothy’s hanging (and undoubtedly to repeated at mine) I am at a strange point. It is often said ‘you could die tomorrow’ and that is true but it is different when you know when and how you will die.

I am torn between savoring every minute of life and just wanting the ordeal to be over. The daily milking which at first I found so humiliating I now look forward to as they break up the boredom of languishing in my cell. They come for me and cuff my hands behind my back.

prison 058.jpg

But instead of taking me to the milking station, two IMF take me from my cell and walk me outside. I ask if today is my hanging. The female agent smirks and says “You should be so lucky!”

prison 060.jpg

I am whisked away from the rented obsolete prison and driven to the familiar campus of the University of the Virgin Martyrs that I last left just over five years ago. Noting that I am handcuffed and naked I must assume nothing good comes from this! My udders are almost weeping on their own as I have usually been milked hours ago. My elbows are pin behind my back, tall heels, are fitted to my feet, and I am gagged before I am led into the packed lecture hall that I had taught from before going to the reparation farm.

perp walk 70.gif

Bound as I am and in the heels I haven’t worn in years, every step I take to lectern platform accentuates my full tits… sorry, udders… as standing behind the podium Associate Professor Joan Tree talking to the class describing me!

“Coming to the platform is the disgraced breeding sow once known as Professor Barbara Moore. She tried to avoid her breeding duties so after her she delivered five piglets she was sentenced to a month of milking prior to her execution by hanging noon on Monday which we have the good fortune of having performed here in the quadrangle.”

I arrive on the platform. ‘Why cooperate?’ you might ask. What the fuck else am I supposed to do? Even if I shed the heels and run how far could I get? My arms are painfully pinned behind my back, I am tired, and my tits are already oozing milk. Standing before the class five years ago I would be teaching Joan takes the bit-gag from my mouth and holds a microphone to my mouth and asks “Would you describe to the class what it is like to be breeding stock and now a milk sow?”

I glare at her and say loudly into the microphone “Would you go fuck yourself and rot in hell?”

It isn’t the smartest thing to do but seems right at the moment! In moments two steel posts are mounted on the platform and I spread between them. Joan cups one of my full tits and squeezes it with milk shooting from my nipple! She sneers and says “You’re getting milked but let’s prime the saggy things!”

Oh she is a bitch!!!

1 barb whip 005.gif

When she finishes a portable milking station is rolled out. Again I do not resist being mounted in it. I am too tired and now sore and I need my tits emptied. The pump begins to draw my milk when Joan announces “I have two special guests who have agreed to fuck this sow’s face and cunt while she is being milked. Please extend a warm welcome to Bull and Gunner.”

class 015.jpg

‘Oh shit!!!’

-Barb

Tree

Though I did not need all the gruesome details of Dorothy’s hanging (and undoubtedly to repeated at mine) I am at a strange point. It is often said ‘you could die tomorrow’ and that is true but it is different when you know when and how you will die.

I am torn between savoring every minute of life and just wanting the ordeal to be over. The daily milking which at first I found so humiliating I now look forward to as they break up the boredom of languishing in my cell. They come for me and cuff my hands behind my back.

View attachment 272481

But instead of taking me to the milking station, two IMF take me from my cell and walk me outside. I ask if today is my hanging. The female agent smirks and says “You should be so lucky!”

View attachment 272479

I am whisked away from the rented obsolete prison and driven to the familiar campus of the University of the Virgin Martyrs that I last left just over five years ago. Noting that I am handcuffed and naked I must assume nothing good comes from this! My udders are almost weeping on their own as I have usually been milked hours ago. My elbows are pin behind my back, tall heels, are fitted to my feet, and I am gagged before I am led into the packed lecture hall that I had taught from before going to the reparation farm.

View attachment 272478

Bound as I am and in the heels I haven’t worn in years, every step I take to lectern platform accentuates my full tits… sorry, udders… as standing behind the podium Associate Professor Joan Tree talking to the class describing me!

“Coming to the platform is the disgraced breeding sow once known as Professor Barbara Moore. She tried to avoid her breeding duties so after her she delivered five piglets she was sentenced to a month of milking prior to her execution by hanging noon on Monday which we have the good fortune of having performed here in the quadrangle.”

I arrive on the platform. ‘Why cooperate?’ you might ask. What the fuck else am I supposed to do? Even if I shed the heels and run how far could I get? My arms are painfully pinned behind my back, I am tired, and my tits are already oozing milk. Standing before the class five years ago I would be teaching Joan takes the bit-gag from my mouth and holds a microphone to my mouth and asks “Would you describe to the class what it is like to be breeding stock and now a milk sow?”

I glare at her and say loudly into the microphone “Would you go fuck yourself and rot in hell?”

It isn’t the smartest thing to do but seems right at the moment! In moments two steel posts are mounted on the platform and I spread between them. Joan cups one of my full tits and squeezes it with milk shooting from my nipple! She sneers and says “You’re getting milked but let’s prime the saggy things!”

Oh she is a bitch!!!

View attachment 272482

When she finishes a portable milking station is rolled out. Again I do not resist being mounted in it. I am too tired and now sore and I need my tits emptied. The pump begins to draw my milk when Joan announces “I have two special guests who have agreed to fuck this sow’s face and cunt while she is being milked. Please extend a warm welcome to Bull and Gunner.”

View attachment 272483

‘Oh shit!!!’

-Barb

Tree

OMG...what else is there to say? Talk about the ultimate humiliation!!!!

It's an interesting mix of the worst of university culture, some very touching and "real" existential reflection, and straight humiliation. Tree doesn't let you get too comfortable, but keeps you not quite knowing what will happen next. I like that. :)

Pardon me dear readers but I need to get a few things off my again swelling chest.

I was drafted into reparation with barely a month left before I was no longer eligible to be drafted! I missed my notice and was condemned to hang but Judge Admi agreed to suspend the sentence if I did my five years as a breeding sow. I wanted to live so I took the deal. Then the draft is suspended days after I reported to Gunner’s Reparation farm but still had to do my five years! While they called them piglets I birthed five children that were taken from me after they were weaned from my breasts.

I assume I have post-partum depression but no one cares to do a physiological analysis on a breeding sow. Then I learn that instead of being freed after five years my suspended sentence will be enforce AFTER I spend a month having my tits milked to pay for my own execution!

I saw my good friend Dorothy gruesomely hanged and I am just days away before that happens to me! Then I am milked and raped in the lecture hall that I taught in with that nasally voice of Joan Tree narrating what I am going through as if she could know!!!

Thanks for listening. I hope you will enjoy my hanging…

-Barb

1 barb bars.jpg

Tree

Pardon me dear readers but I need to get a few things off my again swelling chest.

I was drafted into reparation with barely a month left before I was no longer eligible to be drafted! I missed my notice and was condemned to hang but Judge Admi agreed to suspend the sentence if I did my five years as a breeding sow. I wanted to live so I took the deal. Then the draft is suspended days after I reported to Gunner’s Reparation farm but still had to do my five years! While they called them piglets I birthed five children that were taken from me after they were weaned from my breasts.

I assume I have post-partum depression but no one cares to do a physiological analysis on a breeding sow. Then I learn that instead of being freed after five years my suspended sentence will be enforce AFTER I spend a month having my tits milked to pay for my own execution!

I saw my good friend Dorothy gruesomely hanged and I am just days away before that happens to me! Then I am milked and raped in the lecture hall that I taught in with that nasally voice of Joan Tree narrating what I am going through as if she could know!!!

Thanks for listening. I hope you will enjoy my hanging…

-Barb

View attachment 272673

Tree

I do wish others would notice how nasally Joan's voice is when she is narrating or lecturing. I wish people would make fun of her ... ask her if she is auditioning for a hog calling contest or something like that (has nothing to do with my recent role as a sow). Everywhere I go, Joan is always there to make my life miserable. That classroom stunt was the final straw though. Nothing, nothing she has done was more humiliating than that. Oh, and if you bothered to read the text above carefully, you just might understand why I am always complaining and rebelling around here. A deal is a deal Tree!!! You can't move the goalposts and change the rules like that. It's not American (well maybe it is for some politicians whose party begins with R ... oops did I say that?). Let's play fair here and have a re-trial. I really don't think I should hang. Hey, you aren't really going to gag me with that are you? Mggddghjhhhhhmmmmmmm:eek::confused:

I do wish others would notice how nasally Joan's voice is when she is narrating or lecturing. I wish people would make fun of her ... ask her if she is auditioning for a hog calling contest or something like that (has nothing to do with my recent role as a sow). Everywhere I go, Joan is always there to make my life miserable. That classroom stunt was the final straw though. Nothing, nothing she has done was more humiliating than that. Oh, and if you bothered to read the text above carefully, you just might understand why I am always complaining and rebelling around here. A deal is a deal Tree!!! You can't move the goalposts and change the rules like that. It's not American (well maybe it is for some politicians whose party begins with R ... oops did I say that?). Let's play fair here and have a re-trial. I really don't think I should hang. Hey, you aren't really going to gag me with that are you? Mggddghjhhhhhmmmmmmm:eek::confused:
I may not be quite on top of the logic here...:confused:

Joan has a nasal voice..,,,therefore she must be a Re*******an, R's move goalposts....moving goalposts isn't the done thing unless you are a Re******an, therefore Barb should not hang? :confused:

But.....

doesn't it say that Barb's from a blue state? :confused:

Is she not therefore doomed? :doh:

Or have I been drinking too much Old Peculiar? :D

Hic! :oops:

Joan has a nasal voice..,,,therefore she must be a Re*******an, R's move goalposts....moving goalposts isn't the done thing unless you are a Re******an, therefore Barb should not hang? :confused:

But.....

Wragg started out as a simple chronicler, now he has become a political analyst too ... he could get a Pulitzer someday if he can manage to stay off the sauce, and not get sidetracked talking Cricket with all the chaps in the pub. :D

But.....

I've given up trying to understand American political logic. Just smile and nod. Don't get involved. Joan has a nasal voice. Barb should get a retrial. It's the American way.
I need more coffee. :D

Wragg started out as a simple chronicler, now he has become a political analyst too ... he could get a Pulitzer someday if he can manage to stay off the sauce, and not get sidetracked talking Cricket with all the chaps in the pub. :D
Tree has been staggering walking around the Tree estate looking for his next edition of the 'Crux Chronicle' to no avail...

He will stop his check for the subscription if he remembers to...

T

Listen, kid, last time I bounced a check I was 24 years old. Wragg is a scam artist and despicable bastard (with an excellent liquor cabinent). Don't defend him! Have you seen what he did to his step-daughter Thessela???

T

I only worry about what you and he do to me .... that's more than enough for any girl :rolleyes:

Three IMF come to my cell and lock my wrists behind back. Fear fills me and weakly I ask “Is it time?”

“For what?”

I swallow hard and say “my execution.”

“You should be so lucky” The woman says to me. “You hang Monday. Today’s only Saturday.”

imf 001.jpg

“It’s a full moon, Barb. You’re going to service the Admicock.”

I remember what Dorothy had told me he was bigger and better than Gunner or Bull. I don’t enjoy servicing them and cannot imagine enjoying a night with him. They forego my dialing milking assuring me the Admicock would gladly ‘drain my jugs’. What a piece of meat I have become!

I am bound to an outdoor bed and swelter in the afternoon sun. My ‘jugs’ are swelling and already weeping milking as the sun finally sets. I am both bored and curious what this Admicock could be and could he possibly live up to hype. As the moon rose over the horizon what appeared to be Judge Admi approaches me. Then he opens his cape. My, he has the body of Adonis and the cock of an elephant! Even flaccid it is bigger than Bull or Gunner, maybe combined! I may not live long enough to be hanged as I swear he could fuck me to death!
slave end 038.jpg

I struggle to escape the ropes to no avail! There is no foreplay. He buries it between my legs and I howl in pain. But perhaps after five births I could not only accommodate him but soon I begin having orgasm after orgasm!
07b a.jpg

As for ‘emptying my jugs’ he suckles them and drains them faster yet gentler than the milking pumps ever did!

As dawn broke he slinks away. I must admit Dorothy was right. My only regret is I will only have him for one night!

t and e.jpg

-Barb

Tree

Three IMF come to my cell and lock my wrists behind back. Fear fills me and weakly I ask “Is it time?”

“For what?”

I swallow hard and say “my execution.”

“You should be so lucky” The woman says to me. “You hang Monday. Today’s only Saturday.”

View attachment 273130

“It’s a full moon, Barb. You’re going to service the Admicock.”

I remember what Dorothy had told me he was bigger and better than Gunner or Bull. I don’t enjoy servicing them and cannot imagine enjoying a night with him. They forego my dialing milking assuring me the Admicock would gladly ‘drain my jugs’. What a piece of meat I have become!

I am bound to an outdoor bed and swelter in the afternoon sun. My ‘jugs’ are swelling and already weeping milking as the sun finally sets. I am both bored and curious what this Admicock could be and could he possibly live up to hype. As the moon rose over the horizon what appeared to be Judge Admi approaches me. Then he opens his cape. My, he has the body of Adonis and the cock of an elephant! Even flaccid it is bigger than Bull or Gunner, maybe combined! I may not live long enough to be hanged as I swear he could fuck me to death!
View attachment 273132

I struggle to escape the ropes to no avail! There is no foreplay. He buries it between my legs and I howl in pain. But perhaps after five births I could not only accommodate him but soon I begin having orgasm after orgasm!
View attachment 273129

As for ‘emptying my jugs’ he suckles them and drains them faster yet gentler than the milking pumps ever did!

As dawn broke he slinks away. I must admit Dorothy was right. My only regret is I will only have him for one night!

View attachment 273131

-Barb

Tree

"What a piece of meat I have become!"

CAPRICE_2827767face_crop.jpg ... that little line just about says it all !!!! :rolleyes:

And I thought Bull and Gunner were well hung..... geeze :eek:

And, much as I hate to admit it, Dorothy was right. :doh:

"My only regret is I will only have him for one night!"

d30465a311b5ee1aa9bc8ebc4dca580d.jpg The last line, though, just isn't right!!! My only regret was THIS night!

"What a piece of meat I have become!"

View attachment 273133 ... that little line just about says it all !!!! :rolleyes:

And I thought Bull and Gunner were well hung..... geeze :eek:

And, much as I hate to admit it, Dorothy was right. :doh:

"My only regret is I will only have him for one night!"

View attachment 273134 The last line, though, just isn't right!!! My only regret was THIS night!
One suspects when you are dangling by your neck the Monday after the full moon you will regret that more...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom