Reparation Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
After the Admicock leaves I am blindfolded and cuffed and am loaded in a car to be taken who-knows-where. I should have guessed. When the cuffs and blindfold are removed I’m relieved not to be in the rented obsolete prison but was not surprised to be at the Tree house. I waddle onto the deck (you would too after a night with the Admicock) and go to the deck bar and pour a glass of wine and light a Madame Wu before sitting across the table from Tree.

madame wu 10.jpg

“Do you want me to fuck you before you hang me? Have at it. I doubt I’ll feel a damn thing.”

“I’m not hanging you; I lost the appeal” Tree tells me (Ed. note- what a surprise!!!).

“Then why am I here?” I ask. Tree lights up a Marlboro.

tree god.jpg

Before he answers a familiar says “…because I wanted to be with you.”

I turn and see Siss coming towards me!

owp 173.jpg

She lies on the deck and says “Come to me.”
owp 159.jpg

I look at Tree and ask “May I?”

barb 014.jpg

“That’s why you are here, Barb” he says…

-Barb

Tree

After the Admicock leaves I am blindfolded and cuffed and am loaded in a car to be taken who-knows-where. I should have guessed. When the cuffs and blindfold are removed I’m relieved not to be in the rented obsolete prison but was not surprised to be at the Tree house. I waddle onto the deck (you would too after a night with the Admicock) and go to the deck bar and pour a glass of wine and light a Madame Wu before sitting across the table from Tree.

View attachment 273161

“Do you want me to fuck you before you hang me? Have at it. I doubt I’ll feel a damn thing.”

“I’m not hanging you; I lost the appeal” Tree tells me (Ed. note- what a surprise!!!).

“Then why am I here?” I ask. Tree lights up a Marlboro.

View attachment 273166

Before he answers a familiar says “…because I wanted to be with you.”

I turn and see Siss coming towards me!

View attachment 273164

She lies on the deck and says “Come to me.”
View attachment 273162

I look at Tree and ask “May I?”

View attachment 273167

“That’s why you are here, Barb” he says…

-Barb

Tree

joyous reunion ensues....no picture .... sorry ..... censored ;)

By request there are no photos of what happened next. Tree sat on his deck as Barb and Siss… went elsewhere…

He was totally plastered starting his second 1.75 liter bottle of Seagram’s 7 when Ulrika climbed the stairs.

ulrika 2.jpg

She says to Tree “Gunner and Bull invited me to the cabin. I’ll stay with you if you want me too.”

“Go have fun… Bring me some aspirin tomorrow morning, if you don’t mind” I reply.

“Sure, Tree” Ulrika said as she hopped on the ATV and blasted down the road.

I’m alone on the deck. I pour another drink as I listen to the howls that some would think were coyotes but is Barb and Siss in my bedroom. I pull out my Glock 9mm and scare off a squirrel with a camera.

I pull a blanket over me...

…I’ll sleep out here…

Tree

Monday, August 31…

Tree gets up early (for him) and goes to look for Barb. He finds her and Siss down by the EPA required retention pond beneath the Hill of 100 Crosses™. He tells Barb that is time to go. Siss demands that he takes her also. Tree shakes his head and says “They’ll just hang you, too, Siss.”

“I would rather that than live!”

“No, Siss, don’t let me die knowing you do not live!”
008 barb a.jpg

Siss is obviously torn by this turn of events. She asks Tree where the keys to the Mustang are. He says they are still in the car. Siss asks where it is. Tree replies “Still wrapped around the tree where you or Barb wrecked it”

“Well then I guess I can’t leave” Siss says.

Tree tosses her a set of keys. Siss catches them and looks at the ‘Bentley’ fob. Tree takes a deep drag from his bottle and says “Go, Siss. It's the silver GT.”

She looks at Barb. Barb says “Remember me, but go; please!”

Tree

Monday, August 31…

Tree gets up early (for him) and goes to look for Barb. He finds her and Siss down by the EPA required retention pond beneath the Hill of 100 Crosses™. He tells Barb that is time to go. Siss demands that he takes her also. Tree shakes his head and says “They’ll just hang you, too, Siss.”

“I would rather that than live!”

“No, Siss, don’t let me die knowing you do not live!”
View attachment 273171

Siss is obviously torn by this turn of events. She asks Tree where the keys to the Mustang are. He says they are still in the car. Siss asks where it is. Tree replies “Still wrapped around the tree where you or Barb wrecked it”

“Well then I guess I can’t leave” Siss says.

Tree tosses her a set of keys. Siss catches them and looks at the ‘Bentley’ fob. Tree takes a deep drag from his bottle and says “Go, Siss. It's the silver GT.”

She looks at Barb. Barb says “Remember me, but go; please!”

Tree

Uh oh, isn't that Wragg's Bentley? :doh:

Barb is brought to the University of the Virgin Martyrs where after lengthy negotiations she would be hanged at high noon. It was determined that was late enough for lazy college students to witness the hanging of the disgraced ex-professor Barbara Moore and early enough that RR Entertainment would capture the large European audience on a live broadcast.

I am brought to the campus police holding cells to wait for them to bring me to the gallows. Before they put in in the cell the black officer asks “Ms. Moore, if you wish I’ll get you a butt-plug.”

prison 144.jpg

“What the hell for?”

“You know, so you don’t shit when you are hanged. It might be embarrassing” he said.

“Don’t you think it might be embarrassing being led naked though the quadrangle of the university I taught at to be hanged before the student body?” I ask sharply.

“I’m sorry, Ms. Moore, I was just trying to be helpful” he replies. “You may not remember me. I took your course ‘The Necessity of Modern Female Slavery’ seven years ago. I wrote my paper ‘What if the professor had to practice what she preached’. I thought I was going to flunk and you gave me an ‘A’ and wrote a kind note on my paper. I understand if you don’t remember me.”

“Lionel?” I ask. Do I remember him? Christ, I not only gave him an ‘A’ but I photocopied his paper and after logging off from Crux Forums I’d reread it and the night always ended the same way before I became a breeding sow.

barbaria with dart.jpg

I tell him “I guess we will see if your paper plays out. May I ask what time it is?”

“Sure, it’s 10 AM almost straight up.”

Two hours before I am hanged… I am put in a holding cell. I’ve been on float trips where girls could squat and piss in front of everyone. That wasn’t me. I try to relieve myself but the privacy in the holding cell is no better than the riverbank when you add in the RR cameras that I cannot avoid.

prison 079.jpg

Sometimes time drags but the minutes fly by. Each one that passes races me towards my hanging. They come for me and bind my wrists crossed behind my back with a rough coarse rope. I am led from the cell and out the door. My last walk is across the quadrangle of the University of the Virgin Martyrs through the already drunken hordes of students that have been given the day off to watch my execution.

t5.jpg

As I get closer I see the gallows tower above me. It is only 13 steps but the treads are narrow and the rise is steep. Add that to my wrists bound behind my back and as I climb the stairs my bare ass lewdly sways to the delight of the crowd. I look through the stairs at the bell-cranks and pins that will pull away and send me plummeting to my death.

I try to look brave but if the matron wasn’t helping me up the stairs my knees would have buckled by now. Then I hear the familiar voice of Joan Tree reign down from the platform “Get that sow up here!”

b hang oo1.jpg

I look up and see her hold the noose waiting for my neck. I think I should have taken Lionel up on the plug! And that bastard Chancellor Wragg stands staring at me. I look at him and tell him he aged badly while I gone for the last five years. He stings me and says he'll age better than I during the next five.

t5.jpg

On the platform Joan holds my legs while I am noosed. She tells me I should have long ‘dance’. I look at her and say “As fucked up as your brother is he has more ethics in his pinky than you have in your whole body! He told me what you did when you hanged Dorothy. Did you enjoy that?”

b hang 002.jpg

“I really did, Barb, but I thought it was over a bit too quickly” she replies nonchalantly as the noose is placed around my neck. I feel every fiber of rope against my skin. Fuck, this really going to happen! She grabs my tits and says “Maybe these things will squirt something.”

“Fuck you, Joan” I hiss.

She laughs and says “That might have been fun, Barb. We’ll never know."

-Barb

Tree

Attachments

• prison 144.jpg
    prison 144.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 50
Barb is brought to the University of the Virgin Martyrs where after lengthy negotiations she would be hanged at high noon. It was determined that was late enough for lazy college students to witness the hanging of the disgraced ex-professor Barbara Moore and early enough that RR Entertainment would capture the large European audience on a live broadcast.

I am brought to the campus police holding cells to wait for them to bring me to the gallows. Before they put in in the cell the black officer asks “Ms. Moore, if you wish I’ll get you a butt-plug.”

View attachment 273311

“What the hell for?”

“You know, so you don’t shit when you are hanged. It might be embarrassing” he said.

“Don’t you think it might be embarrassing being led naked though the quadrangle of the university I taught at to be hanged before the student body?” I ask sharply.

“I’m sorry, Ms. Moore, I was just trying to be helpful” he replies. “You may not remember me. I took your course ‘The Necessity of Modern Female Slavery’ seven years ago. I wrote my paper ‘What if the professor had to practice what she preached’. I thought I was going to flunk and you gave me an ‘A’ and wrote a kind note on my paper. I understand if you don’t remember me.”

“Lionel?” I ask. Do I remember him? Christ, I not only gave him an ‘A’ but I photocopied his paper and after logging off from Crux Forums I’d reread it and the night always ended the same way before I became a breeding sow.

View attachment 273308

I tell him “I guess we will see if your paper plays out. May I ask what time it is?”

“Sure, it’s 10 AM almost straight up.”

Two hours before I am hanged… I am put in a holding cell. I’ve been on float trips where girls could squat and piss in front of everyone. That wasn’t me. I try to relieve myself but the privacy in the holding cell is no better than the riverbank when you add in the RR cameras that I cannot avoid.

View attachment 273309

Sometimes time drags but the minutes fly by. Each one that passes races me towards my hanging. They come for me and bind my wrists crossed behind my back with a rough coarse rope. I am led from the cell and out the door. My last walk is across the quadrangle of the University of the Virgin Martyrs through the already drunken hordes of students that have been given the day off to watch my execution.

View attachment 273312

As I get closer I see the gallows tower above me. It is only 13 steps but the treads are narrow and the rise is steep. Add that to my wrists bound behind my back and as I climb the stairs my bare ass lewdly sways to the delight of the crowd. I look through the stairs at the bell-cranks and pins that will pull away and send me plummeting to my death.

I try to look brave but if the matron wasn’t helping me up the stairs my knees would have buckled by now. Then I hear the familiar voice of Joan Tree reign down from the platform “Get that sow up here!”

View attachment 273314

I look up and see her hold the noose waiting for my neck. I think I should have taken Lionel up on the plug! And that bastard Chancellor Wragg stands staring at me. I look at him and tell him he aged badly while I gone for the last five years. He stings me and says he'll age better than I during the next five.

View attachment 273312

On the platform Joan holds my legs while I am noosed. She tells me I should have long ‘dance’. I look at her and say “As fucked up as your brother is he has more ethics in his pinky than you have in your whole body! He told me what you did when you hanged Dorothy. Did you enjoy that?”

View attachment 273313

“I really did, Barb, but I thought it was over a bit too quickly” she replies nonchalantly as the noose is placed around my neck. I feel every fiber of rope against my skin. Fuck, this really going to happen! She grabs my tits and says “Maybe these things will squirt something.”

“Fuck you, Joan” I hiss.

She laughs and says “That might have been fun, Barb. We’ll never know."

-Barb

Tree

Ummmmm...Lionel, may I please have that butt plug after all?

Tremendous tension building here Tree.... the writing is really good, the original pics are special, and my level of humiliation is over the top.

The good news, though, is I am still alive .... hope springs eternal :rolleyes:

... a perfect reason why a college education doesn't pay off...

old fucking bastard,

Tree

"Barb is brought to the University of the Virgin Martyrs where after lengthy negotiations she would be hanged at high noon. It was determined that was late enough for lazy college students to witness the hanging of the disgraced ex-professor"

Well if students are so lazy (or drunk) that the only thing they can get their butts out of bed for is to witness the hanging of their disgraced ex-professor, it's not hard to see why a college education doesn't pay off (their parents sure paid though, didn't they?). Maybe I should have gone a little easier on the grading, huh? If I had, they might be rushing to rescue me rather than wandering out on the quad to see me kick and swing and gasp and gurgle, and maybe even lose control of my bladder and bowels. :confused: Feeling a little sorry for myself now, in the the forlorn hope of generating a little sympathy :oops:

"Barb is brought to the University of the Virgin Martyrs where after lengthy negotiations she would be hanged at high noon. It was determined that was late enough for lazy college students to witness the hanging of the disgraced ex-professor"

Well if students are so lazy (or drunk) that the only thing they can get their butts out of bed for is to witness the hanging of their disgraced ex-professor, it's not hard to see why a college education doesn't pay off (their parents sure paid though, didn't they?). Maybe I should have gone a little easier on the grading, huh? If I had, they might be rushing to rescue me rather than wandering out on the quad to see me kick and swing and gasp and gurgle, and maybe even lose control of my bladder and bowels. :confused:
This is not the place or time to debate the merits of a liberal arts degree...

I stand on the trapdoor and look out over the crowd below me. Maybe a thousand have come to see me die- maybe more. It doesn’t matter. I’m bound, noosed, and naked before them all. Across the quadrangle from me the clock tower shows it is 11:45. I wonder if they are just ahead of schedule and this will be over soon. I am in no rush to die but this is not where I want to spend the last quarter hour of my life either.

Besides watching Dorothy’s hanging a month ago I had seen several hangings at the Reparation farm. The most common reason was trying to escape.

exe685.jpg

The other reason was having a miscarriage. Never mind if with the volume of pregnancies at the farm there were bound to be some miscarriages; a sow that doesn’t produce isn’t worth feeding.

One young woman that was not even twenty years old suffered a miscarriage her first pregnancy. As they put they put the noose around her neck her breasts were weeping milk.

e g 15.jpg

Then the trap opens at noon it would be same time of day as I would be milked. My tits are again as full as they can be and I wonder if they will leak when I am dropped.

HANG 87

There’s less than ten minutes to ‘go’. I wish Tree hadn’t told me the details of Dorothy’s hanging. My bowels are churning and I cinch my buns together. Jesus, I might shit before I am hanged! I wish I had taken Lionel up on his offer of the plug.

Chancellor Wragg gives my tits a hard squeeze before he leaves the gallows to take his seat to watch the bottom of my drop mockingly saying “Let’s see a good dance Professor Moore.”

It is 11:55. There is still time for a final humiliation! The Reverend Lynch climbs the steps to address the crowd.

gooey death.jpg

He does not pray for my soul. His invocation instead calls me a hypocrite who extolled the merits of Reparation but ‘ran’ like a coward when my turn to ‘serve’ came. Crap, I just didn’t open a piece of mail! He prays that Joan Tree’s skills will cause me to suffer greatly before I slowly strangle to death. When he finishes his rant he too gives my tits a hard squeeze. I hiss “Will you leave my breasts alone?”

“They are udders, you cunt and I won’t touch them when you are dead. It’s not my thing.”

“I’m amazed you have any standards” I say.

“Soon that rope around your neck will silence your vile tongue. I’ll see you one floor down” he sneers as he walks down the steps. I am alone on the gallows except for Joan Tree. She has her hand on the lever that will open the trapdoor. There is not going to be any ‘Cat Ballou’ rescue for me. The clock tower shows 11:59. There is no second hand but I know there is less than a minute before I am hanged! I look up at the beam over my head. The heavy wood and the thick rope aren’t going to fail!

hang 46.jpg

It is just as well. They would just make me do a ‘mulligan’ (Ed. note- a mulligan in golf is a ‘do-over’). Joan slowly pulls the lever and I nearly faint as I feel the trapdoor vibrate and begin to fall from beneath my feet!

hang 139.jpg

-Barb

Tree

I stand on the trapdoor and look out over the crowd below me. Maybe a thousand have come to see me die- maybe more. It doesn’t matter. I’m bound, noosed, and naked before them all. Across the quadrangle from me the clock tower shows it is 11:45. I wonder if they are just ahead of schedule and this will be over soon. I am in no rush to die but this is not where I want to spend the last quarter hour of my life either.

Besides watching Dorothy’s hanging a month ago I had seen several hangings at the Reparation farm. The most common reason was trying to escape.

View attachment 273448

The other reason was having a miscarriage. Never mind if with the volume of pregnancies at the farm there were bound to be some miscarriages; a sow that doesn’t produce isn’t worth feeding.

One young woman that was not even twenty years old suffered a miscarriage her first pregnancy. As they put they put the noose around her neck her breasts were weeping milk.

View attachment 273447

Then the trap opens at noon it would be same time of day as I would be milked. My tits are again as full as they can be and I wonder if they will leak when I am dropped.

HANG 87

There’s less than ten minutes to ‘go’. I wish Tree hadn’t told me the details of Dorothy’s hanging. My bowels are churning and I cinch my buns together. Jesus, I might shit before I am hanged! I wish I had taken Lionel up on his offer of the plug.

Chancellor Wragg gives my tits a hard squeeze before he leaves the gallows to take his seat to watch the bottom of my drop mockingly saying “Let’s see a good dance Professor Moore.”

It is 11:55. There is still time for a final humiliation! The Reverend Lynch climbs the steps to address the crowd.

View attachment 273449

He does not pray for my soul. His invocation instead calls me a hypocrite who extolled the merits of Reparation but ‘ran’ like a coward when my turn to ‘serve’ came. Crap, I just didn’t open a piece of mail! He prays that Joan Tree’s skills will cause me to suffer greatly before I slowly strangle to death. When he finishes his rant he too gives my tits a hard squeeze. I hiss “Will you leave my breasts alone?”

“They are udders, you cunt and I won’t touch them when you are dead. It’s not my thing.”

“I’m amazed you have any standards” I say.

“Soon that rope around your neck will silence your vile tongue. I’ll see you one floor down” he sneers as he walks down the steps. I am alone on the gallows except for Joan Tree. She has her hand on the lever that will open the trapdoor. There is not going to be any ‘Cat Ballou’ rescue for me. The clock tower shows 11:59. There is no second hand but I know there is less than a minute before I am hanged! I look up at the beam over my head. The heavy wood and the thick rope aren’t going to fail!

View attachment 273451

It is just as well. They would just make me do a ‘mulligan’ (Ed. note- a mulligan in golf is a ‘do-over’). Joan slowly pulls the lever and I nearly faint as I feel the trapdoor vibrate and begin to fall from beneath my feet!

View attachment 273450

-Barb

Tree

Chancellor Wragg, Reverend Lynch, it's good to have company for your big moment, Barb! :)

I plummet through the open trap with a loud scream.

hang 021 a.jpg

The fall seems to take forever…

The drop was only a fraction of a second when the anchor bolt that the rope is tied off to starts to compress the spring to slow her fall. But though the spring is twice as long as the one that left Dorothy alive for a third of an hour, it was no less traumatic for Barb. The human neck is not designed to support a body! Barb bounces from the rope.

db hanged drop.jpg

At first she is stunned and she looks out at the crowd that is now closer to eye-level just a moment ago. They cheer when she begins to move and she wants to yell to them to go fuck themselves and she was hurting but all that came from her mouth was unintelligible squawks.

hang 082.jpg

They laugh and mock and leer at me. I look down at the ground that drifts a few yards beneath my feet and can’t imagine how good it would feel on the soles of my feet!

hang 088 b.jpg

I don’t know it my tits leaked. They weigh a ton on my chest and breathing is near impossible. Something happened and the noose snaps tight around my neck, jerking my head up. I see the clock tower. It cannot possibly read 12:41!

hang 197.jpg

I give up…

-Barb

Tree

…all over but the epilogue…

Back
Top Bottom