Reparation Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Epilogue…

Tree walks under gallows where Barb hangs. Her eyes are open but he knows she doesn’t see anything.

hanged last 2.jpg

Barb had expected the Reparation Farm to slowly empty after the draft had been canceled. Instead there was heavy recruiting, mainly at liberal arts universities like the University of the Virgin Martyrs where young women felt the need to atone for past slavery from the 1800’s. It was so successful that to even be considered a potential recruit had to place a $100 non-refundable deposit just to be interviewed!

interview 001.jpg

…but this a story for a different day…

Fin

Tree

So, Barb didn't give up her life in vain after all...well, yeah, she sort of did actually. :confused::p
Barb always has a nice mix of attempted stoicism, resignation, and fatalistic disappointment in your stories. She comes across as a believably sympathetic character, even in unbelievable situations where the injustice she suffers is almost comedically exaggerated. A nicely tragic ending. (Thanks to Barb as well for the pithy commentary throughout, as well.)
:):)

I have been silent until now about my horrific hanging and death, because I have been busy writing my epitaph which I insist be inscribed on a brass plaque displayed prominently on the quad of the University of Virgin Martyrs:

"On this site in the summer of 2015, the esteemed but also discredited Professor Barbara Moore, longtime member of this institution's illustrious faculty, was hanged naked before her peers and former students. Her only crimes in life were a tendency to be rebellious, mouthing off a little too often when it wasn't politic to do so, and a tendency to think she knew everything and therefore found it unnecessary to ever read the fine print (she was also accused of being responsible for the great Cruxforums site crash of the summer of 2013, but that was never proven). She died at the hands of the hard-drinking, Marlboro-smoking union-card executioner, Mr. Tree, who also unsuccessfully defended her at her trial before Judge Admi (but only after turning her over to the Judge to use on the night of a full moon).

Prior to her execution, she had been sentenced to five years of breeding. Having faithfully completed that degrading assignment, with all the humiliations that Mr. Tree could imagine tacked on for good measure, she found that they had moved the goalposts, and rather than being set free to return to her post at this institution, she was sentenced to be hanged, but not before being completely humiliated at the hands of one Joan Tree, who had usurped Professor Moore's title and position on the teaching faculty, in front of a full university lecture hall.

Professor Moore's only regrets at the time of her tragic hanging were that she had not agreed to accept a butt plug from a former student named Lionel, whose term paper she had failed; that she had not given Joan Tree the finger when the woman had her humiliated in front of hundreds in that lecture hall; and that she had ever listened to crazy Dorothy, who got her into this mess in the first place. She was thankful that she only had to meet Judge Admi on one full moon. Once was enough.

Rest in Peace our beloved Barbara, dead at 37 years, we shall miss you.

The class of 2016."

Last edited:
This story was Dorothy Brown's initial idea and it mushroomed from there. I was at first reluctant to even do it but it seems to have been well received. Much thanks to Barb who agreed to offer her neck loan her character...

This story was Dorothy Brown's initial idea and it mushroomed from there. I was at first reluctant to even do it but it seems to have been well received. Much thanks to Barb who agreed to offer her neck loan her character...

Dreams-of-Spanking_domsub001.jpg As if I had a choice?

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Mr Lionel Moore, President of the United States of America!"

"Thank you, thank you, please.....be seated.

"You may wonder why, on this day of all days, I choose to address you from this place. This place, the Quadrangle of the University of the Virgin Martyrs!

"Why would a Democrat President, elected to the highest office in the land after twelve years of Republican rule, make his inaugural address from here?

"My Fellow Americans, I can answer that question with one word.

"Roots.

"Forty five years ago, I was born in a breeding farm, and right here is where my mother, Barbara Moore, gave her life in triumph over adversity, in hope rising over humiliation, in beauty reigning over the beast! Friends, I pledge right here before you today, that I shall stand for what she stood for, fairness, equality, human rights - human rights that she believed in but which were denied to her!

"You will find her remembered on a plaque right here! Ladies and Gentlemen, this plaque, dedicated to her memory, has been my muse and my inspiration! I have lived my whole life determined to live up to her sweet memory. And it was when this state of Minnesota voted democrat - that was the moment that I knew that I was on my way the White House. Bless you, Barbara Moore, and bless your state!

"People of America, thank you. Barbara Moore would have been proud if she had only known that this day would come!

"And therefore, I too am proud, on this day, to make my first Presidential announcement, and it is this. From this day forward, the airport here in St Paul's will be known as the Barbara Moore International Airport! The whole of America can be proud of her this day! Thank you!"

Last edited:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Mr Lionel Moore, President of the United States of America!"

"You may wonder why, on this day of all days, I choose to address you from this place. This place, the Quadrangle of the University of the Virgin Martyrs!

"Why would a Democrat President, elected to the highest office in the land after twelve years of Republican rule, make his inaugural address from here?

"Roots.

"Forty five years ago, I was born in a breeding farm, and right here is where my mother, Barbara Moore, gave her life in triumph over adversity, in hope rising over humiliation, in beauty reigning over the beast! Friends, I pledge right here before you today, that I shall stand for what she stood for, fairness, equality, human rights - human rights that she believed in but which were denied to her!

"You will find her remembered on a plaque right here! Ladies and Gentlemen, this plaque, dedicated to her memory, has been my muse and my inspiration! I have lived my whole life determined to live up to her sweet memory. And it was when this state of Minnesota voted democrat - that was the moment was the moment that I knew that I was on my way the White House. Bless you, Barbara Moore, and bless your state!

"People of America, thank you. Barbara Moore would have been proud if she had only known that this day would come!

"And therefore, I too am proud, on this day, to make my first Presidential announcement, and it is this. From this day forward, the airport here in St Paul's will be known as the Barbara Moore International Airport! The whole of America can be proud of her this day! Thank you!"

bc39e9743b93d4f341704843094b390515097ac9.jpg Giggle snort :p

"Roots.

"You will find her remembered on a plaque right here! Ladies and Gentlemen, this plaque, dedicated to her memory, has been my muse and my inspiration! I have lived my whole life determined to live up to her sweet memory. And it was when this state of Minnesota voted democrat - that was the moment that I knew that I was on my way the White House. Bless you, Barbara Moore, and bless your state!

Well done, Mr. President. She didn't turn over in her grave. I'm sure she's proud of you, and her airport, of course. :D:p

Dorothy Brown - Whoever keeps reviving these sets all I can say is Thank You.

Not to toot my own horn but I guess I had something to do with this revival. I've only been at this for a couple of months and I've been laboring mightily, I think, to get caught up. I'm glad someone here appreciates a return to past glories if I may say it that way.

Back
Top Bottom