Repertor's Repertory

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have to say, Repertor has been doing fantastic work illustrating the Chronicle of Sir Rupert and the Lost Cross, so if you want to see more of his work, hop over there, if only for the pics.

(The story is utter drivel, unless you like flying dragons and sorcerors and magic swords and all that rot :rolleyes:)

There's absolutely nothing to see here. You think I'm sitting a bit strange? Oh well, back pains. It happens.
Yes everyone. Move along. Move along. Absolutely nothing to see here at all.

Now Malin, let Pp help you to a seat. Can you sit squarely? No? Sitting like that eases your back pain? Usually sitting squarely, your bottom firmly planted, helps ease back pain. Not in this case? :D
I understand but I can give you some exercises that might help. ;)

Last edited:
Yes everyone. Move along. Move along. Absolutely nothing to see here at all.

Now Malin, let Pp help you to a seat. Can you sit squarely? No? Sitting like that eases your back pain? Usually sitting squarely, your bottom firmly planted, helps ease back pain. Not in this case? :D
I understand but I can give you some exercises that might help. ;)
Malins, please remember Pp's idea of a therapy chair and your idea may be two different things...
electro tor 027.gif

T

Not that I would want to sow discord, but Master will have His own voice and choice with regard to decreeing what I should sit in or on, if I should do so. I am more expecting I should either stand at attention or kneel, though crossing my expectations may be part of the package.

The electro-therapeutic chair... well, since Janet Frame or maybe before electroconvulsive therapy has a somewhat bad reputation. Sometimes it's useful though.

One of those little pieces of information,
"Throughout the history of electroconvulsive therapy, women have received it two to three times as often as men, and continue to do so irrespective of diagnosis.... However... approximately 95 per cent of all doctors who administer ECT are men..." -
Admit it, you just like to zap us.

Not that I would want to sow discord, but Master will have His own voice and choice with regard to decreeing what I should sit in or on, if I should do so. I am more expecting I should either stand at attention or kneel, though crossing my expectations may be part of the package.

The electro-therapeutic chair... well, since Janet Frame or maybe before electroconvulsive therapy has a somewhat bad reputation. Sometimes it's useful though.

One of those little pieces of information,
"Throughout the history of electroconvulsive therapy, women have received it two to three times as often as men, and continue to do so irrespective of diagnosis.... However... approximately 95 per cent of all doctors who administer ECT are men..." - Admit it, you just like to zap us.

Admit it, you just like to zap us -Malins

Yeah but only because your breasts giggle like Jello when we do....

...it's your fault!

Last edited:
Not that I would want to sow discord, but Master will have His own voice and choice with regard to decreeing what I should sit in or on, if I should do so
Of course there are other chairs upon which a Master might insist Malin perches and one style in particular
image.jpg would ensure that red-blushed and purple-bruised cheeks are not required to bear any weight.

Admit it, you just like to zap us.
But, should Malin suffer "the vapours" or "hysteria" and require some therapy Pp would avoid the electro-therapeutic chair and hie to His local produce store
image.jpg where the selves are suitably stacked with all sorts of therapeutic devices image.jpg.

I may be quite wrong, but one item on the shelf looks to me
like a tool used for, er, modifying the career prospects
of male livestock :devil:
Quite right Eul though those same latex rings in just the right size might well be expanded and released around a woman's nipples :devil: though removal usually requires a razor-sharp blade and is quite dangerous.

There are a few models but Madiosi's link is typical.

Pp does have a calf-sized one in the cupboard somewhere along with all sorts of useful old stock handling equipment :D.

Quite right Eul though those same latex rings in just the right size might well be expanded and released around a woman's nipples :devil: though removal usually requires a razor-sharp blade and is quite dangerous.

There are a few models but Madiosi's link is typical.

Pp does have a calf-sized one in the cupboard somewhere along with all sorts of useful old stock handling equipment :D.
..very useful.. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom