Repertor's Repertory

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some nicely trained and well turned out ponies there Repertor. But Pp doubts Malin would want her Master to take her in that direction.

View attachment 322548 Always seems ro be one though, like our resident recalcitrant, who takes so much more effort on the part of her Mistress. And she is missing one of the key components of an elegant equine's trappings :devil:. And, no, it isn't her bit though Pp would prefer that to a ring gag there:D.

:span1:

@bobinder has suggested that I bump this thread, given that it is now over a year sine we heard from Repertor.

If he should return, we want him to know he has not been forgotten.

Here is one of the best of the 'Jasmine' set:

CFR 32C.jpg

Helena! Look! It's Jasmine!

It is now over a year since we heard from Repertor.
Thanks, Wragg - it seems an appropriate time to remember absent friends.
Amongst other threads on this site, Repertor's infectious wit is amply demonstrated throughout your story, 'The Elixir of T'mor' -
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-elixir-of-tmor.6295/

One of my own illustrations for that hilarious tale features Repertor, myself, Phlebas and Jollyrei on the bridge of our vessel, all contemplating the exploratory prospect of joining 'Cruxforums' -

Bellerophobia 1.jpg

I based the image of Repertor on his avatar, showing the inventor with his characteristic receding hairline -

repertor-elprocstecnolgic-111125154425-phpapp02-thumbnail-4.jpg

As he explained in page one of this thread,
'Repertor is the Latin word for inventor. And that's what I am. I invent images.
This thread is the repertory of my inventions.'

How wonderful it would be if he could return and add to it.
Here's to you, Repertor :)

Thanks, Wragg - it seems an appropriate time to remember absent friends.
Amongst other threads on this site, Repertor's infectious wit is amply demonstrated throughout your story, 'The Elixir of T'mor' -
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-elixir-of-tmor.6295/

One of my own illustrations for that hilarious tale features Repertor, myself, Phlebas and Jollyrei on the bridge of our vessel, all contemplating the exploratory prospect of joining 'Cruxforums' -

View attachment 657165

I based the image of Repertor on his avatar, showing the inventor with his characteristic receding hairline -

View attachment 657166

As he explained in page one of this thread,
'Repertor is the Latin word for inventor. And that's what I am. I invent images.
This thread is the repertory of my inventions.'

How wonderful it would be if he could return and add to it.
Here's to you, Repertor :)
He was a big helper for me. He made me shapes for Poser, which I can used for "The Decision" illustrations.
Sadly missing him. :(

Repertor's knowledge of 'cattle' is limited to cats and dogs. But thanks to Pp and Madiosi he's quickly learning how to handle other species.
View attachment 322428 View attachment 322427 View attachment 322426Credit: PrimeArt
I have fantacied about being hooked up to a hucow machine (milking machine). I am way past the age of producing and in fact not having given birth, I have never had the pleasure of lactating. The whole process of submitting to the being milked and bred is such a turn on. Excuse me. I am just a horny old broad.

Yes, extremely bad form, Repertor, disappearing like that in the middle of a story.
Seriously though, we do miss him still.

It had been on my mind too, last week, that Repertor has vanished a year ago.:(

I recall the front page he has made for my story 'The Application'.

View attachment 658111

This is a crux site, so, I still keep hoping on his ressurection some day.
And also for Shastar, Velut Luna and Hondoboot.
It letting me hope, how Apostate came back here.

Back
Top Bottom