Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
Hanging on the cross,

your arms beside your cheek,
your thorncrown above your head,
your breast convexly forwards,

mean that your vision of your body is extremely limited.
Even you do not see the sky given the points of your wood cover.

All pictures with other movement of faces are false.

Only one point is to watch: a small piece of sand before your toes.
There was the stabat mater with her wet raised eyes.

Attachments

• christ-on-the-cross-detail-from-the-central-crucifixion-panel-of-the-isenheim-altarpiece.jpg
    christ-on-the-cross-detail-from-the-central-crucifixion-panel-of-the-isenheim-altarpiece.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 225
The ingenious paint of Matthias Grünewald (Nithart) is that the laborans man expose his sacrifice and does not stay at the cross as a triumphant prizewinner!
In this way as the painter do we not suffer because our hole-and-corner job is also erotic and sexual.

Right?

Suffering and pleasure .... all is mixed :rolleyes:

...and that's why we do !;)
But the pain and all more so described by others is the necessity to prove that you have character to fulfill a crucifixion-imitation. How interesting to accept more pain for reward more sexuality.
But the time on the cross is always tedious and so as I mentioned your head has no active function.

Yes, Grünewald certainly fed my fascination with crucifixion at a young age.

One point that's rarely mentioned - if you're hanging facing the sun, or in bright Mediterranean light,
even if you keep your eyes shut, your tear-ducts won't cope, your eyes will soon be burnt blind, very painfully.

How interesting to accept more pain for reward more sexuality.
More is not necessary ; rather pain for sexuality (pleasure) but it's not linked to the quantity ...

...the time on the cross is completely for yourself and that you forget the outside world.

A part of the time only : after some moments, I need of the attendance of my partner (for the pleasure) ...But the pain continues though that it's altered in a kind of complex feeling (ecstasy ? orgasm ? ....)
In fact, what is the part of the dream (unconscious ?) and of the reality (lover'attendance ), I cant say ...
For me, it's not necessary to analyze that, only to live it ...

Hanging on the cross,

your arms beside your cheek,
your thorncrown above your head,
your breast convexly forwards,

mean that your vision of your body is extremely limited.
Even you do not see the sky given the points of your wood cover.

All pictures with other movement of faces are false.

Only one point is to watch: a small piece of sand before your toes.
There was the stabat mater with her wet raised eyes.
Curiously, the French explanation of the painting mentions a 'grotesque second face', looking upward to heaven. Christ's ear is the nose of the second face, which is better visible in the detail of the pic.
Or is it just an optical illusion, as our brain is programmed to recognise faces, and sometimes spots them when there is only an incidental pattern, e.g. the 'face' in the Moon?

More is not necessary ; rather pain for sexuality (pleasure) but it's not linked to the quantity ...

A part of the time only : after some moments, I need of the attendance of my partner (for the pleasure) ...But the pain continues though that it's altered in a kind of complex feeling (ecstasy ? orgasm ? ....)
In fact, what is the part of the dream (unconscious ?) and of the reality (lover'attendance ), I cant say ...

What a happy girl you are to fulfill all wishes and wants.

Indeed the procedure to be fixed or bounded is the most important case in the crucifixion-scene.
The quality of pain can you choose by pins screwed on your hands or under your feet, whips on your breast and belly intermediate.

The time on the cross, your extraordinary feelings and your company with friends en lover complete the whole seance.
Also you are intimate being with yourself but your attention always is asked by your spectators.

I think when you stay on the cross longer than 20 minutes your attention will completely jump inside your mind and you must necessarily neglect your out-world. Thus your vision has been closed.

Or is it just an optical illusion, as our brain is programmed to recognise faces, and sometimes spots them when there is only an incidental pattern, e.g. the 'face' in the Moon?
I agree ... For me it's certainly a view of our mind ...

I think when you stay on the cross longer than 20 minutes your attention will completely jump inside your mind and you must necessarily neglect your out-world. Thus your vision has been closed.
OK, but the target is not to do a record and , for what I was talking , 20mn or half of one hour are suffiscient to reagh this target ...
More could be begging a "pensum" , so, why to want that ?

:clapping:and in addition for what you said so exactly what I feel too:bdsm-heart:, I want to mention the feeling of humiliation, unable to hide what "I don't want to been seen" and also the feeling of helpless...I can do nothing to change the situation.

I never entered the status of unbearable pain and the begging for deliberation. Thus in time you and me have the wish of satisfaction from the crucifixion till some point.
In fact we are happy men to order this! But when could I really suffer with pains I never imagined? And my head stiffly burning from endeavor? My throat hoarse from moaning? Perhaps is this a bridge too far incurring serious damage of your body.

Back
Top Bottom