Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alert all Pulpers!! Your Führer Leader is in desperate need of assistance. The Bolsheviks who have overrun The Rd Cross Shelter team who run this place, have invented pointed out a rule that using the Wi-Fi for transmission or posting of violent sexual content is verboten forbidden under a penalty of death zero-tolerance policy. I have been exiled asked to leave immediately! Gimme Shelter!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
A picture of Barb dusting is violent sexual content? Well, OK, what she would do to me if I suggested that she should dust might be violent, though she wouldn't have sex with me for a week.

World of Men April 1966 Super large format Collectors Edition Cover AND Blurb-free artwork
8641340766_00266296f0_o.jpg
As a special treat to the Pulpers, I’m posting the first of my duel collection; Full mag cover for insightful blurb analysis, and pure artwork for drooling Aesthetic enjoyment!

“Hidden Homosexuals - How they Operate” Oh the terror out there of hidden H’ to snare us good hetero guys! What you need to know to stay safe (or to join them if you’re hidden too!)

“I Travel The Divorcée Lust Strip.” Back to Reno! Why are divorcées so lusty? Because they are without their former husbands. Or because when they were with their husbands it was as if they were without?

“The Abnormal Needs of the Career Girl, Will They Trap You” With a sweet career girl looking like she wants you. Hey, career girls reading this – I’m ready to be trapped!

“I fought Hitler’s Special Maiden Torturing Kommandos” Well, I’d hope Hitler would assign special Kommandos to the job of Maiden-Torturing, it’s not a task to be taken lightly!
World-of-Men-magazine-cover-April-1966-600x802.jpg
Beautiful mid 60’s art work. Redhead wearing more than normal for these maidens, nevertheless has wonderful breasts and sexy, vulnerable look.

Blond tied down, spread arms, bodice-bursting, give the viewer a look of terror and desire.

Hunky Nazi has striped to the waist and neatly piled his shirt and helmet to the side, before pulling out his belt. We can only hope that he uses the Swastika buckle end to tear into her soft flesh! And that the pesky American takes his time knifing the other Nazi before interrupting the Special Kommando work!

Hunky Nazi has striped to the waist and neatly piled his shirt and helmet to the side, before pulling out his belt. We can only hope that he uses the Swastika buckle end to tear into her soft flesh! And that the pesky American takes his time knifing the other Nazi before interrupting the Special Kommando work!
BTW note this is a kinder, gentler Nazi; he's taken the care to tie her to a nice comfortable mattress!

Last edited:
A special treat for the Femdom Pulpers out there5393685039_b39dd28f7c_o.jpg
"Exposing the Secret Love Cults of America" so you can join them!

"Death in a carnival side show...The Dirty Taste of Blood" Inquiring minds want to know.

"Beware the Phony new Car Dealer He' out to Steal Your Guts" New car dealers as body part thieves. Gives a whole new meaning to "Chop Shop"

"the most fantastic story of World War II: The Hothouse Hussies who saved the Fleet" Now that's a story I'm sure I haven't heard before!

Artwork appears to have no Blurb. Story is self contained. Shy German maiden, with great cleavage, is working hard to give some GIs German lessons as well as proper etiquette for dating German girls, when a ignorant male chauvinist soldier, with no understanding of the subtleties of courtship bursts in with a Tommy-gun. How Gauche!

An offshoot of the Pulp magazine was the Pulp Novel. To broaden the education of mein my Pulpers, I present an example.
Monarch-182-1961-600x1008.jpg
"She Loved Her Husband — And Her Girl Friend" just a very loving woman. But facing the difficult choices in a modern world without rules!

"Here is a daring “hip” novel of a young girl’s search for sexual identity in the decadent world of today’s Greenwich Village…"

Of innocent, blonde Elaine Perkins, who married Peter Clausson because she thought he’d make a tender lover — till she learned what a man’s passion demands of a woman (oh the horror - "You want to put that where?"). To escape she moved in with Nicole, a tawny-skinned artist’s model who offered strange new enticements.
But Peter refused to give her up, and Elaine found herself torn between two worlds — between a man who could awaken her as a female, and a woman’s world of passion without fulfillment.

Alert all Pulpers!! Your Führer Leader is in desperate need of assistance. The Bolsheviks who have overrun The Rd Cross Shelter team who run this place, have invented pointed out a rule that using the Wi-Fi for transmission or posting of violent sexual content is verboten forbidden under a penalty of death zero-tolerance policy. I have been exiled asked to leave immediately! Gimme Shelter!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
It is sort of a long walk...

World of Men April 1966 Super large format Collectors Edition Cover AND Blurb-free artwork
View attachment 622675
As a special treat to the Pulpers, I’m posting the first of my duel collection; Full mag cover for insightful blurb analysis, and pure artwork for drooling Aesthetic enjoyment!

“Hidden Homosexuals - How they Operate” Oh the terror out there of hidden H’ to snare us good hetero guys! What you need to know to stay safe (or to join them if you’re hidden too!)

“I Travel The Divorcée Lust Strip.” Back to Reno! Why are divorcées so lusty? Because they are without their former husbands. Or because when they were with their husbands it was as if they were without?

“The Abnormal Needs of the Career Girl, Will They Trap You” With a sweet career girl looking like she wants you. Hey, career girls reading this – I’m ready to be trapped!

“I fought Hitler’s Special Maiden Torturing Kommandos” Well, I’d hope Hitler would assign special Kommandos to the job of Maiden-Torturing, it’s not a task to be taken lightly!
View attachment 622676
Beautiful mid 60’s art work. Redhead wearing more than normal for these maidens, nevertheless has wonderful breasts and sexy, vulnerable look.

Blond tied down, spread arms, bodice-bursting, give the viewer a look of terror and desire.

They provided the girl with a nice comfortable mattress,. These Nazis can't be that bad.:D

An interior story illustration that falls into the category of sex.
20493704024_31fcd84310_o.jpg
An image so large, you can read the story, which starts with as good a sentence as any such story does, "She had the largest breasts I ever saw and all I could think about was sliding my hand under her tight blue sweater." Whew!!

The other greatest line is from a story I've lost over the years. If any know the source, please post.

"I twisted her arm until she spread her legs, and I rammed the old avenger Home!"

Pure poetry!:):very_hot::azote:

Seig Heil Rejoice at our victory, Pulpers! Euer Führer your fearless leader has returned triumphant to his opulant office in die Reichskanzlei his basement studio apartment. Undefeated by the Bolshevicks Red Cross prudes, I am already planning the Glorious comeback of Unser Reich our Pulper thread toward our eventual world Domination (Dominatrix?)

Mans-Story-February-1971
5650e6dfef205d3cd43198cfba2ad9af.jpg
"The Sex Science Revolution — What It Means To You" More sex, I hope!
"My Wild Escape From The Sultan’s Harem Of Hate" I wouldn't care about an ordinary escape, but a wild one involving a harem (I get to keep some of the concubines?
"The First Step To Doom — The Case Against Pot" Yo, man? What you mean as doom? Is the pizza guy here yet? (I could point out taht I was sampling a brick of Afghan Gold hashish, stamped in gold with the seal of the King of Afghanistan, before most of you children were just a twinkle in your Father's (or milkman's) eye!
"Street Corner Sex Savagery — Our Growing Opportunity!" sounds right! Oh, wait, "Menace." Yes, quite right, a terrible menace!
Artwork Blurb "Terror of the Crazies - You Can't Split From Hell, Chick!" Is 1971 and important ex-Nazis are in senior positions in Germany and Austria, so we turn to the Hippies with love beads for villains! A reprise of my favorite semi-strappedo pose with torn top and breasts just begging to come out (Go for it girls! You can do it! Escape!!). Redheads expression indicates she might be beginning to appreciate her plight and that these guys charge a high price for a nickle bag. (Yes they were small, but they went for a Buffalo Nickle!)

Last edited:
So many Pulps, so little time! Often part of one issue was used in another to save editorial costs. In this extreme example, the entire Man's Story of January 1965 was used in a one-off Clash, The Mans Magazine in February 1965.
MANS-STORY-Jan-1965--CLASH-Feb-1965.jpg
The Collector's Edition, large image, Art by Norm Eastman
15115149816_44e6d6e617_o.jpg
"Intimate Revelations - How to Fulfill a Woman's Love Needs" Have you tried foreplay? No not 15 seconds of squeezing breasts and then in and out! Take some time, learn to stimulate the clitoris. No really its not that hard to find! It's right in front, dummkopf !
"Self Test: Are you a sexual Misfit?" Do you read this magazine? End of Self Test.
"The Shocking Scandal of Suburbia's Lesbian Wifes" Lesbian Wives - not that there's anything wrong with that! But it does make a great excuse if your wife doesn't respond to your 'lovemaking' (forgive me while I laugh!). See Intimate Revelations above!
And then to the good stuff, Norm Eastman's always excellent art and "Scream My Sweet, in Horror's Embrace!" That would almost make a good pick-up line for some of the gals here!

Here we see the full stocks and pillory approach (sans neck - this allows us to see the redhead's horror). Note openings custom sized to hands and feet - pure German craftsmanship! Girl is sexy and scared, whip could fall anywhere the first time, and will eventually fall everywhere. No American rescuer in sight (good , I'm tired of those mongrel amerikanisch interfering in good clean torture!)

Last edited:
So many Pulps, so little time! Often part of one issue was used in another to save editorial costs. In this extreme example, the entire Man's Story of January 1965 was used in a one-off Clash, The Mans Magazine in February 1965.
Don't you Pulpers love all the new and useful facts you learn from Me! You are very welcome!

Someone should say it, so I will.

There is some wonderfully entertaining sardonic humor employed in each of these commentaries. PP is doing a great job of skewering the idiotic feature titles on the covers of these mags.

Thanks for making me laugh :)

Back
Top Bottom