Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of the top artists for Pulps and elsewhere, was James Bama. Some of his work follows:
View attachment 625055
View attachment 625056
View attachment 625057
A painting by Bama using Eva Lynd, frequent model for Pulps
View attachment 625058

But the purpose here is one far greater than to review the work of a fine Pulp artist. As my true Gefolgsmanns followers here on Revenge of the Pulps realize mein kampf my efforts are to Glorify the great Reich thread and bring it to its rightful place at the head of the nationen threads on Cruxforums. Therefore I proudly present Bama's greatest work, created for the cover of Hitler and Nazism, by Louis L Snyder!
Sieg Heil!!!!! Hooray for Pulps!!!!! (when we come to power, I won't have to strike-through the TRUTH!)

View attachment 625059
Don't you feel your herz heart beating faster?
With you using the vocabulary of the german "Tausendjähriges Reich" I´m not sure if I am allowed to smile and give likes. The Nazi time is dealt with here like the original sin and will be inherited (problably for 1000 years). Despite the danger of seeming radical right-wing (in Germany that are all who are more right than the socialdemocrats) I think I will continue to follow and enjoy your thread.

With you using the vocabulary of the german "Tausendjähriges Reich" I´m not sure if I am allowed to smile and give likes. The Nazi time is dealt with here like the original sin and will be inherited (problably for 1000 years). Despite the danger of seeming radical right-wing (in Germany that are all who are more right than the socialdemocrats) I think I will continue to follow and enjoy your thread.
Despite my delusions of power, I am a harmless drudge. (harmlose plackerei?)

See my comments in #437

True Adventure June 1966, large format
True Adventure June 1966.jpg
"$200" for a story. come on CF writers that's over $1,000 today!
Cover Art: "The World's Only Bikini Jungle" I never really thought of visiting the jungle until now. What a body!
"Girls Who Rape Men." Maybe we should reconsider the concept that all rape is bad? INCOMING!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!
"Beachcombing for Bikinis" is this the summer back to the beach issue?
"Special: Pinup for GIs" I'm not a GI. Can I peek?
"I found Mexico's Dragon Witch" Well if she's already a witch, can't see much worse as dragon.

But sunny Mexico, South of The Border (no not fireworks stores in the Carolinas), reminds me that a new book in The Agent series, set in exotic (erotic?) Mexico is coming close to fruition!

STOP THE PRESSES!! EXPOSE JUST RECEIVED

Male Magazine May 1973, Photo scandal! Investigative reporters capture proof of hankie-pankie during Kathy's first job as an Airline Stewardess. Explicit photos don't lie!
MALE - 1973 05 May - Robert F Dorr stewardess story-8x6.jpgMALE, May 1973. Robert F Dorr stewardess story 2-8x6[1].jpg

Last edited:
I don't know, It's all Dutch to me. But I now it's in Mexico like a new book in The Agent series, set in exotic (erotic?) Mexico is coming close to fruition! (shameless27147740-5278149835_eafe51e7e1_o1-600x897.jpg plug)

STOP THE PRESSES!! EXPOSE JUST RECEIVED

Male Magazine May 1973, Photo scandal! Investigative reporters capture proof of hankie-pankie during Kathy's first job as an Airline Stewardess. Explicit photos don't lie!
View attachment 625102View attachment 625103
Kathy T. (Ah, we learn your last initial, Kathy, soon you will be totally exposed!) "That's why this study is so sensational! It really bares (!) the truth about what we stewardesses do in bed!" Oh yeah, Kathy T.!

Oh yes, I suffer also.

"Prostitution, It's just not true, that's all. But it's not a crime to like sex and to have a selection of lovers. That's just a sign of the times," said Kathy (yeah, Good Times!)
"The tapes bear out what you're telling us." we said to Kathy, "But to some people... well, frankly....sometimes it's difficult to distinguish between and active sex life, and.."
"and being a whore!" Kathy completed the question!

Kathy, let that pilot fly the plane!
MALE, May 1973. Robert F Dorr stewardess story 2-8x6[1]1.jpg
"Sexual relations between stews and crews often result because of the long flights and obviously boring routine."

And Nympho Stews like Kathy! BTW, nice tits girl. Can I have a feel?

Oh yes, I suffer also.
connoisseurs said:

For all its other faults, the U.S. is one of the last places on earth where I can think whatever I want; I can say whatever I want ; and I can write whatever I want. Some are working to take that away, but today we still have it!

So many Pulps, so little time (even with a Tausendjähriges Reich, well tended thread). So here are a bunch of Mussolini's Italian Fumetti:
2887465-fumetti_del_futuro_n._9.jpgrats
2887533-fdf26.pngNazi?
4683034-$_57.jpgHow many Nympho wives to change a light bulb? As many as you can get!
2024212-play_colt_038.jpgJewels' Italian side comes out in The Agent, The Angels, and The Vatican, coming soon to a sleazy book shop in your nearest combat zone!

Back
Top Bottom