Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh!:doh: That kind of slaughterman!:doh: Old Slave, you were a nasty young man!:facepalm:. I don't recall seeing anything like that in pulps in the sixties. :baby2: You need to go to the Dolcett thread.:very_hot:

Is this it? Meat Cutting, not slaughterman. Best I've found so far.View attachment 647377

That's probably it, PrPr, thanks for looking.

When I got married I threw all my magazines, assuming the nice girl wouldn't appreciate them. Now I know a little more about nice girls, I can't help having those "What if she did like that sort of stuff............"thoughts.

A couple of Random Covers:
Ten-Detective-Aces-January-1939-600x853.jpgSorry Miss, Amazon doesn't offer free return shipping on this item.
Ten-Detective-Aces-April-1939-600x861.jpgI feel the gunfight is a little one-sided; our hero has an arcade air rifle!
Detective-Book-Magazine-Winter-1940-600x851.jpgStandard wall safe, flashlight in the dark, gunfight, sexy doll. But look at the fine ass on the doll!
38602829-mysterioustraveler001-600x825.jpgThe Wife always nagging you to do more things around the house? Here's a DYI project for the husband with a complaining (Barb?) wife.
Action-Stories-Fall-1949-600x848.jpgNice Western Action. However, it would be inhuman to use that branding iron on that poor little heifer calf. Use it on the pretty heifer with the cute boots.
5374946597_7f05117dae_o-600x891.jpgYou know the scene. You know the story. "God I hate these pick-up bars! The men are all so 'grabby hands'"!

A few older covers with more mature art. Please send the children from the computer. (You let your children on cruxforums? Naughty, Naughty [man after my own heart]). Saucy, a great word, underused today!
Saucy-Movie-Tales-January-1937-600x862.jpgSaucy Movie Tales, January 1937
Very Saucy dancer for New Year's Revelry! Showing a tit in 1937!
Saucy-Stories-Digest-Dec-1935-600x879.jpgSaucy Stories December 1935
"Boudoir Tactics" and "Strip Game" No exposed tit but almost everything else!
21429243-Saucy_Movie_Tales_Dec_1936-600x861.jpgSaucy Movie Tales December 1936
"Private Screening" - We know what that means, don't we? (can anyone tell me what exactly that means? It does sound sexy.) "Marcia of the Movies" (Before the Brady Bunch - Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!)
"The Leopard Girl's Romance." Very lovely girl and breast!

A pair of Covers Exposing the Dangers of Teen Gangs!!
20664766971_2546ff74cc_o.jpgWildcat Adventures August 1964 artist uncredited Extra large format
"A Full Sex Life can Help you Stop Smoking." I never heard that from the surgeon general. Girls. trying to quit the habit? I'm ready to help!
"I Smashed the Nude Movie Blackmail Ring." Dern! I would have just taken it over. Yeah Baby!
"The Man-Hanging Women of Dado Creek" That's the ring that needs smashing - and maybe some sexual blackmail as well.
"The Sampan Pleasure Girls of Kouloon" See your PrPr TRavel Agent today!
Cover: "Black Leather Library Lust Raid." Those naughty Teen leather boys are at it again! And in a Library! And one is even tearing pages from a book! - Oh, the Horror! And two redheads! being molested in the fiction aisle!
Hey boys, if you have to do that, either take it outside, or stuff their mouths with something:cool: Quiet Please!
Wildcat-Adventures-February-1962-600x775.jpgW A February 1962 artist uncredited, medium format
"The Truth about the Frisco V-J Day Orgies" Love to hear the Truth about Orgies!
"The 9 Nudes of Count Perigrini!" Nine, count them, Nine! And nude, yes Nude!
"The Torrid Tiger Nymph of Nyasaland" with an actual tiger logo! Nymphs have a certain fascination for men. I wonder why?
Cover: "Exposed: Street Queens are Taking Over Teenage Gangs!" Those poor teenage gangs. Why can't the street queens leave them alone?
Art is very suggestive. Innocent Blond caught by gang has AOH, being pulled higher, another guy holding her hips for no practical reason except liking her hips. And the Street Queen - mean, great cleavage (probably how she took over the gang!), with a chain. Is she? Would she? Whip that sweet blonds belly or tits or hips, or all! with an iron chain??!!! Well, why not?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Man's Action unknown date and artist, super size edition
6736685667_14e94c26a8_o.jpg
"Sex Casebook Report: Skillful Pros Can Save your Marriage!" How judicious use of prostitutes repair a broken sex life with your wife!
"Treasure Millions of(f) The New England $ Coast $" Hey, I'm still looking for the one off the Carolina coast (see a few days back)
"Deadly G-String Love Wager" Now we are really talking meaningful stakes!
"Hong Kong's Green Pang Torture Terrorists" Yeah, whatever, I like torture.
"The Startling Truth about Suburbia's Part-Time Joy-Girls" I live in Suburbia, this interests me. I like calling them Joy-Girls. Sounds better than slut, whore, even prostitute.
Cover: "Grinning Horror of Haiti's Tonton Macoote" Art doesn't seem to have much to do with this, but who gives a damn. Look at that DID! Almost nude, any moment that strategically placed hair will move and show us a lovely set of tits. The also almost naked girl at right is releasing the handsome guy to work his evil way with the first girl. I just wish the creep with the spear would go away.

Last edited:
Written by a divorce lawyer trying to drum up business, I suspect...
Actually it sounds so reasonable. The two of you go to a licensed sex therapist and as they have mind-blowing sex with one, the other watches to learn. Then the other does the same with another therapist. You both go home happy, No further issues. Seems simple!

Crux in the pulps

papyrus.jpgbuzelli.jpg

Man's Illustrated January 1959, artist unknown, small format
Man's Illustrated, Jan. 1959-8x6.jpg
"Exclusive! Inside the Books America Bans" Great! Dirty Books!
"Giant Book Bonus, East Side Jungle, In a Teen-Age Gang Leader's Own Words." Given the vocabulary of the average Teen-Age Gang Leader, we can only hope that the author has supplied a few of his own words.
"Love-Cults, U.S.A. Jim Strang's Kingdom of 100 wives" O, Honestly men, first thought? Wow, 100 wives to make love to! OR Wow, 100 wives to support and listen to their complaining!
Cover Story "Abe Stuart's Great New Orleans Harem Raid" While your first thought looking at the cover and reading about a Harem, might be an Arabian adventure, you would be wrong. The story is set in New Orleans, at Madam Messaline's brothel where out Hero (blond, strong jawed, bare-chested muscles, powerful fists - just like most of us men) has stumbled on a Shriner's Convention gone bad. Rather than sticking to their Circus, they had run Fez-wild in the whore-house, abusing the dear sweet girls. (Put that sword away, Mister Shrine). While we are not sure how our clean-cut all-American boy got inside a brothel, our boy, armed only with a short length of chain is about to make short work of the conventioneers.

Euer Führer your leader wants to remind you, that, despite sidetrips to other forms of the genre, the original and greatest practitioners of pulp torture are the Nazis, with classic German efficiency, quality and attention to detail. To illustrate der zur Debatte stehende Punkt the case in point:
Man's Story December 1963 artist unknown small format.
Mans-Story-December-1963-600x813.jpg
"Expose: Way Out Kicks of the Coffee House Sex Cults" Far out man! I can dig it! Sex! Way out!
"Girl for Rent the Gold Coast Vice Doll in Action" Apparently only one girl for rent so get your reservation in early. I've already reserved the next four months - Hey, the girl is very nice - she deserves the best! Me!
"Buried Alive in the Devil's Ice Field." WowW Eulalia? (our literary expert) Do you think this is a sly reference to Dante's Divine Comedy. In it, the poet Virgil shows us the ninth and lowest level of hell is a frozen lake where sinners are trapped halfway in the ice. "The Devil's Ice Field"
"Self Analysis: Will your wife be Frigid?" Some of you are probably worried about this. Take last night, after that nice dinner she made you. She's cleaning up, scrubbing the pots and pans, you're relaxed in the recliner, stripped down to your favorite sleeveless undershirt (the old one that is too short to cover your manly round belly) watching entertainment show focusing on semi-nude starlets, drinking your fourth beer and burping. You want to add the finishing touch to this idyllic scene, so you say, Hey dear. Why don't you come and give me a blow job? And she says WHAT? She might be on the path to frigidity!
Cover Story: "Shackled Nudes in Hitler's Crypt of Terror" Shackled Nudes, good start. Three lovely young girls. The one in front is particularly fetching. A blond, a redhead, and a -- platinum blond! (very unusual in a Pulp). The torture is to wall them up alive behind a brick wall. Not my favorite - it might be horrible for the victim, but what about some good old pain first - branding, whipping, etc.? WE have the bare-chested soldier, the Aryan officer with his iron cross and manly cigarette holder.
And then we have what is an occasional, but never explained fixture, the weird guy. Torn clothes, bandage or plug on temple, drooling, head held sideways. Who are these creatures? Some kind of crazed result of evil experiments? Did they drill into his brain to make him this way? Or just force him to watch over 100 non-stop hours of American TV commercial jingles?

A gaggle of saucy nurses (In honor of "The Nude Nurse and the Master of the Whip" -new post this morning)
129876-600x846.jpgNot all nurses are angels. This one plays with the husband while the poor wife is in a wheelchair!
24652189-rs_studentnurse-600x930.jpg"A Love like this came only once in a lifetime - would she have the strength to give it up?"
6050182072_67d51ae46d_b-600x1002.jpg"She admired his skill in surgery; and his lust in bed. RAW- UNBRIDLED PASSIONS -
9339922238_ba143b6b3d_k-600x1025.jpg"Her treatment went far beyond her duties - beyond decency, too."
14880899602_0433daba58_o-600x988.jpg"She Was Not Only Good For Her Patients...She Was Good To Them"

Because you have been such good Pulpers recently (special thanks to Phlebas for his outstanding contribution) I am posting one of my all time favorites, baring my soul as to where my deepest urges come from:
Man's Action March 1964, artist John Duillo, extra large format
MansAction March 1964 JohnDuillo.jpg Wonderful isn't it?
"Looking for a New Job? Salary + Girls?" Of all the opportunity come-ons, this has got to be the best! How many men out there don't want money + girls? (How many women for that matter?) A brilliant blurb presaging Dire Straits 1985 ground-breaking classic, "Money for nothin' and chicks for free"

"The Richest Treasure Ever Known 53 Million Dollars in Gold in The Straits of Korea" (over $1 billion today) I'd get excited if I wasn't still looking for the easy to find Treasure off the Carolina Coast:mad:)
"Combat History: The War that never Ended- The Bloody Story of the 100th Infantry Division" Sounds like Afghanistan.

The Cover!!!!! "The Pachuko Pirates and the Girl in the Polka Dot Bikini" (sounds like one of my story titles:confused:)
What outstanding art work. The DID!:very_hot:. Killer figure, skimpy bikini, both shoulder straps broken (and her ta-ta's need that support:very_hot:) Terrified blonde, tied to the wheel, cord cutting tight across a breast, tight thin belly, :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:. I have trouble sitting still looking at this!:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

The post in #723 of Pep Stories from June 1927 was so popular, here is some more from that issue. Much poetry for my poetry loving lass.
Pep Stories June (1927) - Page 2.jpgPerhaps the most famous advertisement in these mags.
Pep Stories June (1927) - Page 16.jpgHarem girls dishing the dirt - in a CF oriented way!
Pep Stories June (1927) - Page 72.jpgMore Houris
Pep Stories June (1927) - Page 26.jpgTopical Wisdom, 1927
Pep Stories June (1927) - Page 50.jpgWould you give all for art, gals? If so, I can write an interesting story for you!

Back
Top Bottom