Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
Peril The all man Magazine
4974482129_a4323461cb_o.jpg"Dungaree Delinquents are Dynamite" More of those teen bad girls who need a firm hand of correction.
"Sex lust drove Me to Hell - From the Diary of a Nymphomaniac." You could have just taken the bus to my place - I'd be glad to help.
"Blood Bath at Oki Ridge" Okinawa?
"He loved 10,000 women." Wilt Chamberlain?
"Eaten Alive by Leopard Men." A little horseradish on the side please.
Cover. Great photo, you got the slit dress showing the leg, you've got great torn cleavage. But the look of futile terror on her face is priceless!

Front Page Detective
Front-Page-Detective-August-1936-600x815.jpg"I Am a White Slave" Careful with that letter opener!
Real Detective
Real-Detective-June-1935-600x796.jpg"Why Hitler chopped off two Women's Heads" I don't know. Barb - you're the Nazi expert?
Special Detective
Special-Detective-Cases-December-1948-600x782.jpgIs he using his gun to threaten her and make her take off her clothes? That's not right!
(hurry up and get them off, please!)

OK, Conn, you force me to post one of my favorites that I've been saving
Man's Prime Sept 1964
Mans-Prime-September-1964-1-600x800.jpg"Wife Swapping is Sweeping the Country - a factual report" Factual? Hope so! A clear case of thegrass is greener.
"The True story of a woman and a whip, Beat him to Death" Oh my!
"The scandal behind the scenes of our number one entertainment industry - Television's Biggest Sex Binge" Whew! the blurb wears me out!
"I heard the screams of the dying I saw the tortured faces of the dead - The Day it rained Blood" Airplane crash?
COVER: no blurb - who needs one! This is one of the great pieces of Pulp Art:
Lovely blonde girl, suitably terrified, great figure, semi-nude, spread Eagle position, whip marks on belly and flank, blood from wrists ties, two(!) shaved-head, bare-chested Nazi minions, Female officer, great cleavage to show off her iron cross, evil laugh.
It has everything a good Nazi torture scene should have!:very_hot::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I've seen the color cover to #5, I'll try to find and post.
And here it is with a large and better inside
Man's Story June 1967
1_d19db111fa676156e787254f6d4276a6.jpgmans-story-june-1967-adventure_1_d19db111fa676156e787254f6d4276a6.jpg
"Out of the slime of its unmourned grave crawls a monster thought long dead. It is gathering a new strength in its blood lust to turn back the clock." Now there is fine "purple prose."

Last edited:
6779640036_a3623daa67_o.jpg"Orgy Commune Chick" Let the bidding begin. Those early 70's hippies! and a nice sexy, sweet girl.
9704298380_7b7eab717b_o.jpg"They lived for Sin, Sun and Sudden Death" "Sun too strong, the killer shouted, This hot lead umbrella ought to help" Great story line, love the submachine gun mounted on a surf board and the shapely Brunette on another board (reminds me of another sex lady who frequents CF showing of her ...).

This is for ebw41, who previously posted that my work was "flat-out fantastic." There's nothing like a little praise to get the creative juices flowing again.

So, here's another men's magazine, Man's Story 1963-02, with a Norm Eastman cover. At least the heroine looks a little bit worried by her predicament. Some of those covers from those days had models that looked like they were at the beach instead of being threatened by the infamous "Fate Worse Than Death."

Attachments

• MANS-STORY-Feb.-1963.-Cover-by-Norm-.jpg
    MANS-STORY-Feb.-1963.-Cover-by-Norm-.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Man's Story 1963-02 cover-by-Norm Eastman.jpg
    Man's Story 1963-02 cover-by-Norm Eastman.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 113
Some random art, some manipulated. (If the breasts are bare, its a manip)
2448691_1_o.jpgA pair of blonde nurses being menaced by Nazis
2448691_2_o.jpgWonderful expression on redhead, elbows back to thrust lovely naked (manip) tits. Fun tools on wall.
2448691_13_o.jpgBlonde with body that doesn't quit (notice how I'm falling into the cliches) with her feet to be burned and a firecracker to be lit in her ass. That will get the party going!
26048091-MEN_TODAY_-_1972_08_August_-_original_painting_by_Walter_Popp-8x6.jpgGreat chase scene, Nazi with a whip riding on front of a jeep chasing down to young Dutch girls with torn clothing (is there really any other kind!). Looks almost like a wild west rodeo!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom