Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
So the search string was "science fiction pulp cover art nudes." But most of the hits were from Weird Tales, and not a single Astounding Science Fiction in the bunch.

I reckon Marvel Science Sories was close, but still . . . :oops:
Lovely contributions. Weird Tales are always so...weird! Especially the first one: The Blue Woman - I must be having seeing problems, she looks yellow to me!

#6 - Is that Eulalia with a Blonde makeover, out for a ride on Nessie?

The Long Hot Caper
Barb 3.jpg
"His client - an ex-con's widow - was beat up, her daughter raped, and McGrath himself was set up for an assassin's bullet. Obviously, whatever he was up against, it wasn't Mr. Nice Guy - and the showdown was sure to be murder." Obviously!

Man's Epic July 1967 - Cover by the great Norm Eastman
10143976546_f3637a2cff_o.jpg
"Secrets of Pre-Martital Sex" Shit. You mean someone actually does it before the marriage. That's not what my wife told me!
"Expose: Newest Sin Club Gimmicks" Gimmicks to get in or once you're in? Maybe Kathy can help with this.
"10 Clues of a Sexual Hero" written by David Bowie "Then we could be heroes just for one day!"
"Murder at the Devils' Roadblock" Haven't a clue
"Sin Swindle of the Nazi-Killing Wantons" Title like this always make me hungry for Chinese food.
Cover Art. Far from my favorite torture. Oh yes the gals will be scared and then die. But not the extended pain and excruciating suffering they deserve can't excape at the hands of good Nazi tortures. But the girls are very pretty and sexy. There is even a token brunette (though far from the most fetching - that's the redhead!)

Man's Epic July 1967 - Cover by the great Norm Eastman
View attachment 682765
"Secrets of Pre-Martital Sex" Shit. You mean someone actually does it before the marriage. That's not what my wife told me!
"Expose: Newest Sin Club Gimmicks" Gimmicks to get in or once you're in? Maybe Kathy can help with this.
"10 Clues of a Sexual Hero" written by David Bowie "Then we could be heroes just for one day!"
"Murder at the Devils' Roadblock" Haven't a clue
"Sin Swindle of the Nazi-Killing Wantons" Title like this always make me hungry for Chinese food.
Cover Art. Far from my favorite torture. Oh yes the gals will be scared and then die. But not the extended pain and excruciating suffering they deserve can't excape at the hands of good Nazi tortures. But the girls are very pretty and sexy. There is even a token brunette (though far from the most fetching - that's the redhead!)

Those little swastika tattoos aren't much fun! :confused:

Man's Action September 1962
Mans-Action-September-1962-600x785.jpg"True Report: Please catch me -I'm a Rapist!" Have you tried turning yourself in a the local lock-up?
"Help Yourself to Hitler's Fabulous Fortune - Over $50,000,000 waiting to be found!" - to our German members - this sounds like a lucrative opportunity!
"Battle Report: The 80th Infantry" Nicknamed the "Blue Ridge Division" (hence the shoulder patch with the blue mountains), it was initially composed of draftees from the mid-atlantic states of Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Maryland. Members of the 80th Division, 305th Field Signal Battalion, with children of the village of Vaubecourt, Meuse, France (October 21, 1918)80th-Division-Vaubecourt-1.jpg
Cover: "The Deadly China Dolls of Torture Island." The scantily dressed (required outfit for China Dolls) have set afire and sunk his lifeboar and tied the lovely blonde DID to an unexploded mine:eek:. But Our hero is a good swimmer, I hope.

Back
Top Bottom