Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
Gefolgsmanns Followers! I am sorry that you have had to be without true Führerprinzip leadership for a while.

The Bolsheviks who owned my old Führerbunker leader’s apartment, refused to renew my lease. They claimed some of the neighboring flats felt threatened by the bunting, emblems and flags I posted. So, I’ve been scrambling to obtain new Lebensraum living space.

You will be pleased to hear that I have found a luxurious new home for the Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung Pulp Files. It is so well equipped, that I can stay by myself, without going outside for weeks at a time! I’m sure you will see a welcome improvement in Euer Führer your leader’s moods!

My new Kehlsteinhaus place:
79377180990100980650no.jpg
Trautes Heim, Glück allein

Not sure if I have posted these before///

Attachments

• tumblr_nsx50huz421snghrzo2_500.jpg
    tumblr_nsx50huz421snghrzo2_500.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 78
  • tumblr_o03bgzoxMY1syrjl3o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o03bgzoxMY1syrjl3o1_1280.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 68
  • tumblr_ou26pu3lbr1r8dwx0o1_640.jpg
    tumblr_ou26pu3lbr1r8dwx0o1_640.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 72
  • tumblr_pe83h5F8P31xd61yko1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pe83h5F8P31xd61yko1_1280.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 70
  • tumblr_pduci8WQuz1xto0v4o1_640.jpg
    tumblr_pduci8WQuz1xto0v4o1_640.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 75
  • tumblr_pfd4abYqth1xto0v4o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_pfd4abYqth1xto0v4o1_540.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 76
Cimitaria is totally naked except a tiny g-string in the shape of a deaths head! Such interesting subliminal message. An incredibly sexy body leading your eye to to pleasure seat only to encounter a skull!

Cimitaria is totally naked except a tiny g-string in the shape of a deaths head! Such interesting subliminal message. An incredibly sexy body leading your eye to to pleasure seat only to encounter a skull!
Cimiteria 'Cemetery' is an unusual name for a lassie - I think she's Pompea,
the Cemetery's where she resides - until ...

1554241663292.png okay, Ironmaster, time to live up to your name -
I've a dozen of your shirts and three pairs of pants waiting for you to iron,
then you can get dressed properly!

First, a BIG thank you to those of you who've post pics here. If you think it might belong, it probably does. And it help when I'mm busy carrying a dozen carve eagles across town (Oh, my back!).
Man's Adventure - SUPER LARGE FORMAT - back to the mächtig evil Nazis:
16052766788_88e74ed47d_o.jpg
"From the National Survey on Wife-Swapping" I think these are made up. Has any ever been contacted by a survey asking if they wife-swap? I haven't!
"We took $30,000,000 [a quarter $Billion in 2019] from The Fantastic Treasure Trove of Bengal" How come I never heard of these very rich guys?
"Now driving helpless men and women to lust - Sex Drugs from Africa" Don't need thee for most men (and many women). But I would like to obtain some - purely for Scientific experimentation on a certain cruxgirl!
"The Naked Torture Spies of the Berlin Wall" I'm confused by what this means. Is it a bad translation from German? But with naked and torture, how bad can it be? (Real bad, I hope!)
Cover Art, no blurb, but very sexy girl, appropriately restrained. Look closely: the Nazi officer is looking to complete his brauch lampenschirm custom lampshade! Yikes!

First, a BIG thank you to those of you who've post pics here. If you think it might belong, it probably does. And it help when I'mm busy carrying a dozen carve eagles across town (Oh, my back!).
Man's Adventure - SUPER LARGE FORMAT - back to the mächtig evil Nazis:
View attachment 689085
"From the National Survey on Wife-Swapping" I think these are made up. Has any ever been contacted by a survey asking if they wife-swap? I haven't!
"We took $30,000,000 [a quarter $Billion in 2019] from The Fantastic Treasure Trove of Bengal" How come I never heard of these very rich guys?
"Now driving helpless men and women to lust - Sex Drugs from Africa" Don't need thee for most men (and many women). But I would like to obtain some - purely for Scientific experimentation on a certain cruxgirl!
"The Naked Torture Spies of the Berlin Wall" I'm confused by what this means. Is it a bad translation from German? But with naked and torture, how bad can it be? (Real bad, I hope!)
Cover Art, no blurb, but very sexy girl, appropriately restrained. Look closely: the Nazi officer is looking to complete his brauch lampenschirm custom lampshade! Yikes!
Well, Alfred Kinsey did ask questions like that in the 1950's. His previous research had been on wasps (the insects). Supposedly a book of his in the Harvard Library had the following annotation in the margin: "You can find something more interesting to write about, Al".

Man's Book
1960s-usa-mans-book-magazine-cover-EXREKM.jpg
"Exposed: New Sex Kicks of America's Swinging Coeds" I bet you foreigners wished you come here for college!
"Princess of Pain for the Red's Blood Monster" Commies replacing Nazis
"Rate your own Sex Image" Don't worry, I won't. I don't want to make my Gefolgsmanns followers jealous.
How Passion-Wild Divorcees Prowl for You" Hay, I've posted on every social media site. They shouldhjave no trouble finding me!
Cover: "Lust Vengeance of the Cycle Manics" Very cute girl about to be on the receiving end of the vengeance!

Surprise guests

Stag Feb 1977 - The Cycle Cop Raid on Hells Angels - Bruce Minney.jpg
World of Men Feb 1965 - A Crypt in Hell For Hitler's Passion Slaves - Bruce Minney.jpgWorld of Men Feb 1965 - A Crypt in Hell For Hitler's Passion Slaves - Bruce Minney2.jpg
Expose: Why women consider american men inadequate - Now PrPr, how about a bit of auto-criticism?
The fog screams for London´s damned nudes - I always found fog weird.
Self test: Is your sex life normal? - That depends...
Titel story: A crypt in hell for Hitler´s passion slaves - the soldier in the foreground is looking in pleasant anticipation

Back
Top Bottom