Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
Time for some odds and ends:
7024525609_44bf36b3c9_z.jpgNice healthy titillation story. Love the way the artist drew those titills! But a jarring bit of historical inaccuracy: "Col. Kessler was forbidden to lash his prisoners unless they broke the rules" What kind of a degenerate, pansy-waisted Nazi camp would that be!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Time for some odds and ends:
View attachment 622280Nice healthy titillation story. Love the way the artist drew those titills! But a jarring bit of historical inaccuracy: "Col. Kessler was forbidden to lash his prisoners unless they broke the rules" What kind of a degenerate, pansy-waisted Nazi camp would that be!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I wonder what went on at Stalag 1-8 ... ? :rolleyes:

16715639935_f1e35021d6_h.jpgA rare large-format image of an inside story cover.
What a cool adventure set up! "I discovered Hitler's Super Secret Sin Girl Castle - Alone I'd blasted my way into the Nazi bastion of nameless terror and passion." Why alone? He didn't want to share the pussy! Nameless terror and passion - good old fashioned forced sex and rape, why nameless - its just good clean male fun!

Artist gives us an unusually close up view of a mouth-watering, very tasty blond morsel. Legs, breasts, fear stricken face, all lovingly rendered.

One thing puzzles me. Why are the guards shooting at the girls? Kill the guy, keep the girls, its simple evil Nazi procedure! (As in "leave the gun; take the cannoli" - from what classic film?)

View attachment 622281A rare large-format image of an inside story cover.
What a cool adventure set up! "I discovered Hitler's Super Secret Sin Girl Castle - Alone I'd blasted my way into the Nazi bastion of nameless terror and passion." Why alone? He didn't want to share the pussy! Nameless terror and passion - good old fashioned forced sex and rape, why nameless - its just good clean male fun!

Artist gives us an unusually close up view of a mouth-watering, very tasty blond morsel. Legs, breasts, fear stricken face, all lovingly rendered.

One thing puzzles me. Why are the guards shooting at the girls? Kill the guy, keep the girls, its simple evil Nazi procedure! (As in "leave the gun; take the cannoli" - from what classic film?)

Where is the submarine? :confused:

Good news Pulpers! The newest count by your Führer leader shows more than 90% of the Pulp Library so lovingly assembled, is still to be posted. And more items are flowing in constantly from my evil loyal minions throughout the entire Reich civilized world!!

Last of Odds and Ends
8541160371_cf8268ac2a_o.jpg
Another rare large format. You can read the whole page easily - might be hard on iphone.
"Revolt of the Love Slaves" - Sir, the Love Slaves are Revolting" "They sure are! We should let them shower and clean up occasionally.
"They had suffered every kind of outrage. Now it was their turn to inflict the suffering!" That doesn't seem quite right?
"Woelz suddenly realized that the girl meant what she said." Her knife at his throat and her breasts flowing out of that tiny bra. He realized she meant it? Woelz was clearly not the sharpest Nazi in the drawer.
"Herr Sturmbannführer," she called softly. "Ja, what do you want, you slut?" he demanded. A wonderfully romantic exchange. Woelz is a Sturmbannführer ? Boy, the SS was desperate at this stage of the war if a moron like this has the equivalent rank of a major!
Back to that tiny bra -love it

Last edited:
Latest Update. Safe in the mountain fastness of Kehlsteinhaus the Red Cross Shelter (couldn't there be a little swastika in the middle of the red?), I can hear the approaching blasts of the Soviet t-34 Tanks bands of rain wind and lightening as well as the frequent ground shattering impact of heavy bombs micro tornados. Never fear, my fanatically devoted Pulper Youth Corp the South Carolina Emergency Services will keep me safe, I hope.
So on to another Pulp before the inevitably approaching Götterdämmerung!

23609667816_64b57a7286_o-600x797.jpg
Adventure for Men.
“Just About Everyone in Mexico can afford a mistress” where’s my passport? If you can afford one mistress and one ball & chain, why not ditch the ball & chain and have three mistresses? Works for me

“Sadist, Rapist He ruled by Terror and Violence” Once in a while a True Hero comes along!! ‘Nough said!

“The Call Girl Lift” Not sure about this. I think is a variation on those fireman competitions including the Fireman carry. In these you have to left stout Call Girls. Sound different. Is Barbaria included? (that just might sneak through!)

“Voo Doo 1966” Serves to date the mag, but little else.

“War and Women for the ‘Tiger’” who knows, but the artwork is so GOOD! The guy who just defeated the Indian is hunky and mean looking. The Chief is handing over his daughter to the victor. The Maiden is so sexy! so vulnerable! so reluctant! So undressed! And so well stacked! This is the kind I need to examine carefully, one-handed at a time!:oops::oops::oops:

“Just About Everyone in Mexico can afford a mistress”
There you are, he's building that wall to keep you horny goats in, not the Mexicans out :p

The Chief is handing over his daughter to the victor. The Maiden is so sexy! so vulnerable! so reluctant! So undressed! And so well stacked!
Heap Big Chief have paleface "daughter" - Big Chief have words with him squaw... :devil:

Heap Big Chief have paleface "daughter" - Big Chief have words with him squaw... :devil:
Now I'm very very hesitant to correct the wise Eulalia, but:

Haven't you ever watched Hollywood movies with Indians. The beautiful Indians maidens are always fair-skinned even blue-eyed! It is some genetic anomaly in their race.

If I die tonight, I'll die posting Pulps!!
Civil War  2.jpg
UNTAMED Feb 1959, Issue #1 Collectors Size

“Secret Sex Orgies of Khama Kali” I have been unable to identify Khama Kali, but I’m all for Secret Sex Orgies.

“Exciting Photos! 10 ways to Tame a Dame” Valuable information along with photo illustration! However, I wonder if it would be effective with some of the Untamed gals around here (BM?)

“New Discover,y The miracle drug that Breaks the Cigarette Habit” Will Power!

“Worshipers of Zen and Sin? Beat Girls” Early yoga, sin!

“Mad Butcher Peiper The vilest Nazi of them All” Never heard of him. Claim seems a little over the top. Vilest of All??

Bloody End of the Lustful Renegade” So sad. Lustful people are the most tragic.

Artwork is fine quality for 1959. Marvelous drawing of a night dress that is and mostly isn’t there! Her hands tied, her right breast coming out on top! But we see the evil Yankee will soon be killed by our good Southern Boys with their trusty hound dog!

Does that one rebel look a lot like Hitler? Windar, is this what happened at the Jackson Plantation after the March to the Sea?

I survived the night dry and with power to post. Heil Rejoice Pulpers, Sieg Victory is at hand, this glorious Reich Thread will rise from the ashes to its destined Welt Forum Domination!

To celebrate, the future subjugation of all on CF, the kind support of all on CF, I am posting the only pulp I've ever seen with a Roman Empire Theme

Rage, The Magazine for Men March 1962 – (It has since transitioned to a gay magazine for Orange & L.A. Counties, CA, still "The Magazine for Men" -not that there’s anything wrong with that!)
f457f80655733b6db1dc40bfe937b3e5.jpg
“Sin and Suburbia: Sex on the 5:15” Hey! I rode the 5:15 for many years and never saw sex or sin (they are not the same you disgusting prudes out there!), But then I usually slept the whole way.

“I Ate Human Flesh” - Is this becoming a restaurant guide? Back to DID!

“Strange Love Life of Circus Freaks!” Strange/freaks? Can anyone here quickly look up “tautology?” Let's all work together, everyone, as a team!

“World’s Most Intimate Dictionary” Needed by some writers on CF! LOL, just kidding (not!). Small enough to fit in your girlfriend’s…

“Poker Alice: The Gal who Tamed the Wild West!” One of the greatest untold stories of History. How, one, scantily-clad girl and a deck of cards, tamed half a continent! Some women are truly remarkable!

“Gore for the Roman Rabble” Show of hands, who here wants to join the Rabble!

What a fight scene! The retiaria seems to have already lost her rete, net, as well as arm and shoulder guard, manica and galerus, as well as being about to lose her top.

The secutor (not sure how to render as a feminine noun, Eulalia! help me out here please!) has retained all her standard equipment and had chosen to make a fashion statement with very deep cleavage!

Very exciting as we watch for a winner! Who do you put your money on?
In the end the fate of the looser will be determined by the crowd and Emperor, as show here.
1200px-Jean-Leon_Gerome_Pollice_Verso.jpg
Note those sweet, virginal Vestals are rather blood-thirsty!

Last edited:
New Man
22662319266_9bc019a3a1_o.jpg
First, we must note a shameless plagiarism of the phrase “Squirm in Hell, My Lovely Muchacha!” from one of my all-time favorites reviewed in post #191

“Special Issue About the Daylight Saving Nazis EXPOED: We have ways of making you tun back the clock!” What really captivates me about the issue is the wonderful, cutting-edge investigative journalism combining Nazis and Daylight Saving time? And silly me always thought is was a Communist Plot!! So sad I don’t have the story.

“The Punk who turned Chicago into a City of Terror” Rahm Emanuel? Oh, Al Capone!

Back to our lovely Muchacha. While resenting the blatant steal, the artwork is first rate! Have you ever seen a more evil Nazi Officer? Grinning Neanderthal Nazis ready to drag the sweet young thing to a death from skinned body? We even bring in an early homage to motorcycle gangs. The girl herself is appropriately worried, and her body appropriately undraped.

Nice and mean and sexy, the way I like them!

Alert all Pulpers!! Your Führer Leader is in desperate need of assistance. The Bolsheviks who have overrun The Rd Cross Shelter team who run this place, have invented pointed out a rule that using the Wi-Fi for transmission or posting of violent sexual content is verboten forbidden under a penalty of death zero-tolerance policy. I have been exiled asked to leave immediately! Gimme Shelter!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom