Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
Man's Life small format - previously posted in Hanging and Noose Lovers
3233207.jpg
"City of Banned Books and Open Sin - Boston, Mass." Sounds like a nice place to visit -if you have the dough re mi!
"Blow the Troop Train Bridge to Hell!" Just make sure it's their troops we are talking about. Such a wonderfully generic title.
Cover Story: "Terror of the All Girl Posse and their Necktie Parties." The early precursor of Tupperware Parties just getting popular then. (and a good diversion, that man looks in some danger). I'm not a super hanging fan on CF (partly my slogen,"never waste a hot ass!"), but the artist has really made the hung girl (Indian?) very erotic to me - figure, legs, hands tied, brief loincloth. I want to see the whole scene!
The All-girl posse had the de rigueur cleavage. I wonder, since it is some common here, why I don't see more on the street. I certainly look for it.
Come on, girls, lose the bra and most of the buttons and flaunt it!

Man to Man, December 1961 artist Scott Pike, small format
jay-scott-pike-cover-mantoman61dec.jpgFor a break from Nazis, we take on the Red Menace. But a lot of other tantalizing stories.
“The Nude French Decoy” Very nice setup. “Sergeant Red Anderson could not order the death of the beautiful prisoner tied on top of the bunkhouse.” Of course not: never waste a good piece of ass! Tie her inside the bunkhouse and let the whole company at her!
“The Backwoods Torture Plot of Luke Watkins” “What he did to Mark was foolish-but remember(?) what Mark had done to his daughter!” What is this? A family feud between two of Tree’s cousins?

“Women’s Real Sex Needs -An illuminating new medical report” A medical report! Now we get the real story of how those horny bitches want to be used. (What? No. No, I don’t think I’m approaching this with the wrong attitude.)

Cover Story – “Escape from Moscow – Dave knew he was foolish when he slugged the Russian soldier caught in the act of rape” Commies and Rape, gotta love it. Here is the naked art work.
19440908-5208898623_eb6eb2f531_o1-600x787.png

Here is another issue in unfortunately tiny format.
9e1a81f195e3f72fafc05eb1e65ee81d.jpgGreat Blurbs:
“The Unspeakable Secret of a Hindu Brothel” Speak it. Please Speak it!

“I Tracked Down a Nazi Sadist” What did you find along the way? How do we know he’s a sadist? Any stories to prove that?

“Modern Torture Techniques” At last one of these practical guides I can really use!

“Bloodthirsty San and His South Seas Harem” That girl looks very nice, once she's taught her place. Is this a version of Lassie-hunting In The Northern Forest? Kamahine-hunting in The South Pacific?

A few quick Pulps that I call, "Fun With Whips"
Weird Tales September #1 (1933) - Page 1.jpgSeptember 1933, amazingly explicit!
Horror-Stories-October-November-1938-600x850.jpgNovember 1938. Anatomical shapes somewhat strange, but two men with end balled whips starting at once should be nice and painful!
Off-Beat-Detective-Stories-Jan-1961--600x805.jpgJanuary 1961, Off-beat alright, but the girl is very pretty, the whip marks already look painful and the nurse is clearly just getting up to speed. Meanwhile the guy is waiting for his haircut!
SPICY-MYSTERY-STORIES.-September-1942-600x833.jpgSeptember 1942 Satan's Slough! Notice many ladies tied to posts; next one hanging by her hair (ouch!). As our Blond's dress is slipping off her breasts, the very very nasty looking whip is about to come down, HARD!
Army-Romances-Autumn-1946-600x829.jpgArmy Romances (?) Autumn 1946. Turnabout is fair play. Artwork not very good.
Action-Stories-Winter-1947-600x850.jpgWinter 1947. "Her kiss was wine, her guns were death-" "Lash of the Six-Gun Queen" They don't write like that anymore! (Thank goodness)
Rangers-Comics-36-1947-600x902.jpgRangers Comics August 1947. First recorded incident of the Taliban attacking a Western Blond for not wearing a burqa. Wish that guy in the pith helmet would mind his own business. Looks like a harmless domestic dispute to me.

Some random Pulp Books with the theme of Sex.
Beacon-Books-B433Y-1961-600x983.jpg38251997-ERNEST_CHIRIACKA_Fly_Girl_paperback_cover_19611-600x875.jpgBook and Artwork from the book "Fly Girl"15663117671_641d8dfa6c_k.jpgReused for "The Club" "Four restless husbands, four willing wives and sixteen scandalous reasons why they rode the merry-go-round if wild switch and swap."
38252879-4098959771_4c693b8b7c_b11-600x1017.jpgSame Book, different cover!
45299612-Ill_Get_You_Yet_1954_James_Howard._US_Popular_Library_Eagle_Books_Front-600x970.png"All She had to Offer Was Trouble" but looking at that cleavage and those legs, I could use a little trouble. Dig the latest iPhone!

Sin-Crazed, perverted Woman paid to be whipped, raped in this...
2185060381_acafd8c23b.jpg"House of Lust" AKA CF.
Only the wealthy and sick of mind came here… in search of the unspeakable perversions they dared not seek in the outside world.
"Sin-crazed" sound like some Ladies I like on CF.

Back to Nazi. Man's Story August 1966 small format
Mans-Story-August-1966-600x800.jpg"Drug Addition - The Young Wife's Curse" Lesson to young men out there. Becoem a drup dealer and get those young wifes owing you!
"I CAter to Lust-Wild Vacationers" Confessions of a hotel porter.
"Revealed: Teenage Beatniks - How they got that way." The obvious point being that Teanage Beatniks must be sexually loose. Weren't Beatniks pretty much gone by 1966?
"I fought Hong Kong's Silken Sin Doll of Death" Bet you wanted to sample her wares though!
"Bring out the Hostages of Hitler's Passion Cave" Cave. Lovely redhead and two blondes. Barechested torturer/rapist (is there a difference in these magazines?) Rescuer. I'd like to check out some of the passion before we rescue.

Man's Book April Year and artist ? Very Large Format
34121886-lf.jpg
"The Golden Nymph who Smashed the Nazi's Line" Somewhat confusing blurb, but I'm always up to meet a Golden Nymph!
"Supersonic Hearses - Our Air Disgrace" Hard to know what's meant. At first I thought Commercial aircraft -there were a lot more crashes back then. But then I realized the only Supersonics were military jet fighters. Maybe this is a bout the Great Santini?
"Capt. Durham's Incredible Love 'Em Up Arctic Convey" Now here is a classic pulp story (location unimportant). I would emphasize the word 'incredible'.
"Suckers or my Meat - The B-Girl in Action" For those too young to remember, b-girl was bar girl , U.S. slang for a woman paid to encourage customers at a bar to buy her drinks. I'm wondering if this b-girl is making a pun on the term 'suckers'?
"The Tragedy of our Twilight Women" Prostitutes? We feel bad for them but we still fantasize.
Cover Story: "Tortured Slave of the Whip Goddesses" I usually can take or leave this kind of cover (I post it to attract chicks to the thread). But this is very good. Hunky red head, stripped to waist to show strong torso, painful whip marks as two of the Goddesses go after him with whips. Any of you gals think this might be nice turn-around for your boyfriend? The girls have a full helping of the obligatory cleavage (though why they wear bras is beyond me), while the leader in the back with a pack of over-excited dobermans, has just a filmy negligee. Two blonds and a brunette. Red head lovers have to settle for the guy.

Last edited:
some of my favourite covers of no fumettis

Attachments

• 7F299981.JPG
    7F299981.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 9F5EC6EF.JPG
    9F5EC6EF.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 9A831AD4.JPG
    9A831AD4.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 81
  • 48A0BA1A.JPG
    48A0BA1A.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 52FB38A4.JPG
    52FB38A4.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 83
  • 315B2B15.JPG
    315B2B15.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 3923AB1C.JPG
    3923AB1C.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 927E9476.JPG
    927E9476.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 65044FA1.JPG
    65044FA1.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 91946B3.JPG
    91946B3.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 81
I hope PrPr won't mind if I post this one, which I came upon recently. My Dutch is rusty, but I believe it translates as: The Warlords 07-The Yoke of Shame. That whip translates as Owwwwwwww!

View attachment 644949
Thanks Windar. The girl is wonderfully defiant! The big change from the DIDs of the 60's.

Back
Top Bottom