Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
Two Pulp Treatments of Nurses in Peril in Man's Epic Magazine - Japs and Nazis!
mans_epic_196511.jpgNovember 1965 - unfortunately very small image.
"Trapped by the Lust Goddess of the Temple of Love" Does anyone but me notice the irony of that blurb? Please Trap me, Goddess!
"Our National Shame: Teenage Sex and Unwed Mothers" This is so shameful! Let me read more about it. The intimate details!
"1,000 nudes for the Devil's Crypt" Sounds good. I'l read it! But 1,000? I'm not sure I can 'last' that long. And how do I know that's the truth? What if it's really 987? Cheated!
Cover: "Passion is my Business - Customer Satisfaction My Trade" Oh, wait. On second thought, that might not be the cover blurb.
Anyway it would be nice as the blurb for the very nice cover. Three nurses, Blonde, Brunette and Redhead! This will make a fun party for those hard-working Japanese foot soldiers! Nicely torn uniforms (more tearing to come!) Tying arms behind back so there will be no interference with the important work ahead. Already have nice cleavage on the blonde!
mans_epic_196309.jpgSeptember 1963 - also small
"Your filthy mind is making you Impotent" How do they know so well how to target their typical reader?
"The Little Bastards are Ripping our Guts" ?? Is this weasels again? Is RR on a feeding frenzy?
"I led Cuba's Nympho Raiders" in their attack on the Cistercian monastery? Jewels leading his gals again?
"The Blood Trail Escape of Red Mason" Sounds like great adventure.
"Book Bonus [I can't read] Beg for Death" Always enjoy some lovely, sex-starved, nymphomaniac, virgin tortured and begging for death.
Cover : No blurb again, but lovely nurses (red and brown, no blonde) being accosted by Nazi Panzer guys who are a little horny after months without a comforting member of the fairer sex. Damn GI is going to spoil the fun again. Make you almost want to be a Nazi. (application form online - email me, Euer Führer) {CF Mods}

Just for the fun of it
MY7oY7X.gif
Inappropriately dressed for the location?

Isn't about time that the man got slapped around a little?
27832904-5837467512_9b029e9245_o1-600x902.jpgArrest the Saint
"The Saint vs. the fake "Society for the Preservation of Public Morals" Early 'fake news'. The Society in the novel is a manufactured organization used to promote a politician. It's principle target, BDSM perverts in the UK, whom it advocates 'eradicating'.
5849553324_efcb6ff6f0_b.jpgAll Man May 1959
"Blood on the Blackboards...We’re Teaching Kids Legalized Murder!" Early Pink Floyd song!
"Scenes From A Forbidden Keyhole: I Am A Peeping Tom!" Don't you miss when you could look through a keyhole?2835MG.jpg
Cover: The Leopard girls have nice outfits and a very not nice looking whip!
5d47d17a61346e8b0049d9bb02887bb4.jpgGreat Smith
"Love slave to a Turkish Beauty, (note redheaded Turkish Beauty) in boudoir or battle he was the ..." Even as a slave, some men come out on top!

"Your filthy mind is making you Impotent"
"The Little Bastards are Ripping our Guts"
Well the filthy-minded can't be that impotent,
judging by all the little bastards around! :p

Some random monochrome inside art
13881148644_3c3d07fd36_o.jpg"Mavis kept up her wanton tease, making sure that her captor saw nothing else" Art by Al Rossi
14111308280_f6e8fddaa9_h.jpg"Trout fishing and girls - the two most interesting things on earth. Play them right and you land them. Make one wrong move and they get away." the two most interesting things on earth - no argument with one of those.:cool: Make one wrong move and they get away - I've made too many wrong moves:oops:
8128035435_887ee2f786_h.jpg"When the girls get together, anything can happen. A behind the scenes look at one of America's most shocking and degrading Scandals!" A girl reporter's Exclusive! Sort of like Barbara Moore in "The Big Scoop"

957b41e8d598ba234d92ce460ec2b883.jpg"Shell Scott knew that he stood to lose - his life. That's all, brother - his life. " So does that give him the right to slap around that defenseless blonde with the plunging blouse?:oops: Hell Yes!:rolleyes:
45070101-TC1_001-600x960.jpg"Caught in the International White Slave Traffic, she found herself in...The Cage" And no Goldman there to rescue her! Nice submissive pose. Has she been taking lessons from our Eulalia?;)
80a19bfdb25fb543dc220dee30a76b0d.jpg"NUDE CARGO Shipped: two female bodies" Very businesslike report. I am curious - alive or dead?
"LUST TORTURE (the best kind) of the CAPTIVE GIRL (the best kind)":very_hot:

Last edited:
Mavis kept up her wanton tease, making sure that her captor saw nothing else" Art by Al Rossi
The title of that story is a bit perplexing,
'The Naked Blonde of Stripper Alley'
No dear, if you're planning to be a stripper,
you have to start with some clothes on ... :p

Nice submissive pose. Has she been taking lessons from our Eulalia?;)
Yes, good marks for that submission,
it's always a plus when a girl knows to surrender
even before she's got any restraints on

The title of that story is a bit perplexing,
'The Naked Blonde of Stripper Alley'
No dear, if you're planning to be a stripper,
you have to start with some clothes on ... :p

Yes, good marks for that submission,
it's always a plus when a girl knows to surrender
even before she's got any restraints on
I could tell she'd had an outstanding teacher!:very_hot:

Here's a 3D adaptation of one of my favorite men's magazines, Man's Story Nov. 1961. This is the way spit-roasting is supposed to be done. It's more often seen in the impalement pics where the victim is completely transfixed by a sharp spit all the way through her before she's put over the fire. My interest is in fantasy, and the fantasy breaks down when common sense says that any such method would kill the victim well before it transfixed her. I also have a few follow-on pics for the time after that shown in the magazine cover.

Attachments

• Man's Story 11-61 cover 800KB.jpg
    Man's Story 11-61 cover 800KB.jpg
    637.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Man's Story 1961-11 3D cover.jpg
    Man's Story 1961-11 3D cover.jpg
    733.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 0.7 Paula carried to fire 2019-01-03 800KB.jpg
    0.7 Paula carried to fire 2019-01-03 800KB.jpg
    720.3 KB · Views: 116
A movie poster but well within Pulps:
MV5BZmJlYmY5M2UtZTIzZS00MTJmLThiMmUtMDQwOTExMDJmM2NhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDY2NzgwOTE@._V1_.jpg
MV5BNDAxNzlmZjUtNDU3NS00YjhkLWJjMTAtOTFhYWU4MTgxYThiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE2NzA0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
IMDB summary - "A schoolteacher arrives in town with the map to a gold mine. The lesbian dance-hall owner schemes to steal the map."

Reviews
1. When I saw this film in the theater, I couldn't believe how long the whipping scene was - 40 lashes with a bullwhip. A few male customers in the theater shouted out "enough" as the beating of this woman went on and on.

The scene has a good prelude as the three men string her up to a tree branch and let her hang by her wrists. After they take off her hat, they open up her blouse and then lay it on her breasts and stomach. The guy with the whip seemed to know what he was doing. The scene looked authentic as red welts started to appear on her body.

The good guys show up late but do rescue her. It was amazing she was able to walk away with them after receiving such a beating.

2. The evil cowboys have kidnapped an innocent schoolteacher who comes into town on a stagecoach because they think she can lead them to gold, money, whatever. They grab her and take her out onto the prairie, where they throw a rope over a tree limb and tie her hands over her head. They rip open her blouse and ... the scene cuts over to the hero reciting lines back in town... then the schoolteacher is squirming under the tree as one of the evil cowboys takes a bullwhip and swings it towards the schoolteacher. We see the tail of whip cross her bare chest and...the hero recites some more dialogue back in town. This goes on for a while. Eventually the schoolteacher gets completely topless, but that's the end of the scene and the evil cowboys ride off. Too bad.

3. I saw this movie several times back in 1968-9. Luckily <unbeknownst to me at the time> I saw it in a theater that did not edit and cut it all up. Many (many, many) years later I purchased a video tape from one of the relatively reputable dealers. I was aghast to find the scene pretty much as Troy describes. I complained to the dealer since I had seen the original and knew what it was like. They actually put me in email contact with David Friedman. He explained that back then each theater would actually edit the film based on what they felt their local police dept would tolerate. He said back then he had no idea it would become a cult classic and they did not even keep a master copy of the film!! So basically he says unless someone comes up with an original 35MM in the closet of some theater, that scene is gone from moviedom. Believe me when I tell you that the scene was really superb in its uncut version. Even in the original there was some cutting back and forth to the lame, brain-dead hero. But it was so hot that it was probably a good thing it was not continuous. By the way, the scene definitely did NOT stop with her blouse! Only her boots remained -- Now THAT is a Western! And Marsha Jordan was pretty hot.

Another sad story of a good scene edited to death. " A few male customers in the theater shouted out "enough" as the beating of this woman went on and on." We know those guys weren't CF members.

Back
Top Bottom