Rig's leather boot on my neck, Ein's fag-ash falls on my bare, burning back,
he kicks my bum casually -
the new blonde captive wriggles, rubbing her bare legs together
in a mingling of terror and thrill...
your pics make me so hot, so wet,
Master, you're merciless! :devil:
I am indeed!:span1:

Rig Rapes like a Real MAN

Rig is not one of those rapist who are done with penetration after a little foreplay. He is a MAN a Boss who knows how to treat a woman, to show her place where she belong. weak, docile and utterly humiliated and same thing happened to Silvia who fell for this rich, handsome and powerful leather guy who is the ultimate wildest dream of every young sexy girl who sets her eyes on him.
jb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BROMANCE BEFORE RAPE
Powerful leather hunks Rig and Ein torture and rape young girls in garage while punishing Mary Rose for her humiliation
Ein:"Lick his sexy leather you worthless piece of shit! Lick it like you mean it,he is a GOD!"
Rig:"check it out dude!that's one tight little cunt. I think that will please your Cock!"
Ein:"I captured them for u Sir! Your so good at destroying these sluts"
Rig:"Come on Bro!lets just double up our pleasure n show these fuckin' virgins what real Men can do"
Ein:"Damn Man!your such a young God!"
h.jpg

BROMANCE BEFORE POWER RAPE
Hot leather stud Rig brutally sodomize Bass and Bayman's daughters captured by his lapdog Ein
Rig" Now that i have my fun beating those sluts! I want you to join me for a power rape session!"
Ein;"you know what is so honoring to rape those chicks with you Sir? is that the fact the way you treat them in your own unimaginable brutal style. it makes the experience so hot.Your quite the man Rig"
Rig:"Thanx man! now lets show them who their daddy is!"

vh.jpg

BROMANCE BEFORE RAPE
Powerful leather hunks Rig and Ein torture and rape young girls in garage while punishing Mary Rose for her humiliation
Ein:"Lick his sexy leather you worthless piece of shit! Lick it like you mean it,he is a GOD!"
Rig:"check it out dude!that's one tight little cunt. I think that will please your Cock!"
Ein:"I captured them for u Sir! Your so good at destroying these sluts"
Rig:"Come on Bro!lets just double up our pleasure n show these fuckin' virgins what real Men can do"
Ein:"Damn Man!your such a young God!"
View attachment 373611

Taste of leather on my lips and tongue,
Scent of leather filling each lung,
Bite of leather on my thighs and bum,
My breaking by Leatherrapist's begun!

(sorry Sir, I know you've seen this before somewhere else ;) :devil:)

love the balance of colour, light and shade in this one -
sinister black, flashes of white, bronzed male skin,
pale rose girlskin, stained with streaks and splashes of cruel blood-red...
very, very sexy!

Last edited:
The leather God Returns
As she tried to regain a little bit of left strength in side her brutally whipped body just 10 minutes ago,Helena heard the door banged open, she could hear the thudding sound of leather boots gaining towards her.suddenly a strong crispy smell of leather and masculine musk filed her nostrils. giving her electric reflexes and when she heard the unzipping of leather jacket.She squirt uncontrollably. Her powerful handsome leather God return to Rape her again
hkkk.jpg
Rig unzips his leather jacket, flaunts his well sculpted muscular body.seeing her victim bleed by his power was making him hard in his leather jeans. Now he wants to fuckin' rape her hard and rough, just the way he likes!

A newbie, learning the victim's role,
this is just the start, a first taste
to soften me up...

Soon there'll be chains, whips and worse -
my sweet body scarred with stripes -
and never-ending spurts of spunk!

BROMANCE BEFORE WORSHIP
Rig and Ein in their sexy tight leather torture and train DOA sluts
Ein:' dude your a God! no matter how much brutally you sodomize them, they don't give up on you. they already juiced up when i mentioned your name.Now look at these worthless whore shit!"
Rig "that's the aim Bro! that's what I want them to be. weak, obedient and undignified. that's why I want you to be my rape partner. I'll make you the master."
Ein."Thanks Rig!.feel fortunate and honored to be at your service. Your the man!
Rig"okay then. let's show these bitches how real men feel like"

jop.jpg

that's right newbie - lick that leather till it gleams, then polish it on your oozing cunt

Back
Top Bottom