• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Right After My Nailing...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've been thinking about how I would be reacting right after my nailing and my
cross was still laying on the ground with me nailed to it.

I see myself sobbing uncontrollably, struggling and writhing from the pain and
finding it hard to believe that I am actually held to this piece of wood by nails.
I think I would be struggling the most at this point, hoping to somehow get free of my
cross even though it's impossible. I would know that once my cross is raised, any chance
I have would be gone.

I would look around desperately hoping to see a friend or a loved one that could come over
to try to comfort me at least. I would look at my nailed wrists not being able to believe
what I am seeing. But the pain and agony tells me it's real. I would be crying out for help.
"Please please somebody please help me.....please....". I know I did nothing wrong so I would
be trying to make sense of why I am nailed to this cross. I would then realize that my only
crime is being a woman and that these people just wanted to see a woman in anguish, struggling
on a cross....

I would pray. "dear god please help me.....please have mercy on me lord...please I beg you. Please
don't let this happen to me.....please god please.....".

Then a friend would be allowed to come over to me. She kneels down next to me and strokes
my face telling me how sorry she is. I begin to squirm and struggle more, looking up to her and
say "please help me.....oh god please help me please....". She tells me she wishes she could just
as she is grabbed by the arms and dragged away from me. I struggle and cry so hard as I see
that. And then I am alone again with my fear, agony and anguish...

As much pain as I am in, I know it will increase in intensity several fold once my cross is raised.
There is shuffling around me. I know the time has come for my cross to be raised. I struggle
harder on my cross, but the nails hold me tight to the wood. I then feel my cross begin to
rise, and I cry out loudly...."oh god please no....please no......oh god no....."

Last edited:

madiosi

Depictor of Dreams
Staff member

finding it hard to believe that I am actually held to this piece of wood by nails.
I think I would be struggling the most at this point, hoping to somehow get free of my
cross even though it's impossible. I would know that once my cross is raised, any chance
I have would be gone.

I would look around desperately hoping to see a friend or a loved one that could come over
to try to comfort me at least. I would look at my nailed wrists not being able to believe
what I am seeing. But the pain and agony tells me it's real. I would be crying out for help.
"Please please somebody please help me.....please....". I know I did nothing wrong so I would
be trying to make sense of why I am nailed to this cross. I would then realize that my only
crime is being a woman and that these people just wanted to see a woman in anguish, struggling
on a cross....

I would pray. "dear god please help me.....please have mercy on me lord...please I beg you. Please

Then a friend would be allowed to come over to me. She kneels down next to me and strokes
my face telling me how sorry she is. I begin to squirm and struggle more, looking up to her and
say "please help me.....oh god please help me please....". She tells me she wishes she could just
as she is grabbed by the arms and dragged away from me. I struggle and cry so hard as I see

As much pain as I am in, I know it will increase in intensity several fold once my cross is raised.
There is shuffling around me. I know the time has come for my cross to be raised. I struggle
harder on my cross, but the nails hold me tight to the wood. I then feel my cross begin to
rise, and I cry out loudly...."oh god please no....please no......oh god no....."
Scary, hard to bear for people with empathy.

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
fine writing Danielle - yes, the minutes they let you lie there,
shuddering in your growing awareness of what it means to be nailed,
never to move freely again, feeling the pain surge through you,
knowing it's only the beginning ...
it's an important part of the Torture of Crucifixion,
your Executioners will ensure you suffer it to the limit!​

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member

I have would be gone.

on a cross....

Humiliation and compassion ... nice writing!:)

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
A strong account, heartfelt.

I know I did nothing wrong so I would
on a cross....
This is a popular theme, I have noticed. In this case innocence joined with womanhood, you are punished this way because the people need it, want it, and you are available. Your life is theirs, your death also, and joining the two, your harsh suffering for their pleasure.

So cruel. Is it comforting, or even more cruel, to give a little sympathy, a little care like this, and then snatch it away?
Alone, and yet not. the audience is there, the people watch, your suffering is public, and yet you are alone in it. A paradox.

Scary, hard to bear for people with empathy.
True. But then, to empathise may also be to suffer with her. Some may enjoy it, to experience her suffering, to be on the cross not in the crowd.

I have would be gone.

on a cross....

I love this, Danielle. It just seems so personal, and you describe the pain, fear and humiliation beautifully. Please write some more!

edjiu

Executioner

I have would be gone.

on a cross....

This is a very exciting story. You are a good writer. If you had the chance for real, would you do it?

deborah777

Executioner

This is a popular theme, I have noticed. In this case innocence joined with womanhood, you are punished this way because the people need it, want it, and you are available. Your life is theirs, your death also, and joining the two, your harsh suffering for their pleasure.

So cruel. Is it comforting, or even more cruel, to give a little sympathy, a little care like this, and then snatch it away?
Alone, and yet not. the audience is there, the people watch, your suffering is public, and yet you are alone in it. A paradox.

True. But then, to empathise may also be to suffer with her. Some may enjoy it, to experience her suffering, to be on the cross not in the crowd.

I have always felt solidarity with the women in pictures and stories crucified. Obviously it turns me on but I have also cried reading stories thinking about a sister raped, humiliated, suffering. I feel I would do more for her suffering the same beside her so she is not alone!

edjiu

Executioner
fine writing Danielle - yes, the minutes they let you lie there,
shuddering in your growing awareness of what it means to be nailed,
never to move freely again, feeling the pain surge through you,
knowing it's only the beginning ...
it's an important part of the Torture of Crucifixion,
your Executioners will ensure you suffer it to the limit!​
What's really coming is a post being installed nearby with a can of oil and a torch. You are not finished with your ordeal yet, my pretty one.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have would be gone.

on a cross....

Another moving depiction, Danielle - thank you. I doubt I could describe my own fantasies of being crucified so eloquently... when I read this I imagined witnessing your nailing in person - observing your brutal ordeal helplessly from above, hanging nailed to a cross nearby.

vbanksto

Magistrate
the scary thing is that once the spikes wreck your wrists and feet youre a dead woman
Even if you were takem down from your tree infection gangrene or blood poisioning would kill you by inches.
more merciful to hang there and hopr some passing stranger slips a knife into your guts or amuses himself by choking you out as you squirm against tjjhe nails

ERIN the Brave

ELFGIRL WARRIOR
Staff member

I have would be gone.

on a cross....

I would help you Dani,I will not let you die on that cross.

I have would be gone.

on a cross....

What if they didnt raise your cross and left you laying on it for a few days before they raised it?

The Temple in service to the Goddess of the Moon
Nice, I really like this story! that girl who was simpathetic may way to be careful thats he does not end up on a cross of her own, just for having a good heart!
Oh my gosh! I do not know what is wrong with me lately with my spelling. Am I drunk or something? "sympathetic" "she" "want"

I'm so very sorry!

Another moving depiction, Danielle - thank you. I doubt I could describe my own fantasies of being crucified so eloquently... when I read this I imagined witnessing your nailing in person - observing your brutal ordeal helplessly from above, hanging nailed to a cross nearby.
I would like that also Danielle. To watch your nailing from my cross. Nailed and naked myself. Waiting with Serendipity, and others perhaps, for your cross to be raised...joining us...