Nailing

Go to CruxDreams.com
Don't be sorry...JL was the one who payed me to be crucified,he fully confessed to me that he was a real pervert and had a lust for young girls.I was only 17 when he came to me with his offer. JL and I were not close so when I heard that he died it did not bother me at all.

Ah, I see. I can imagine you might contain your tears.

Is this one of those things that looks more painful than it really is? It sure looks painful.
I wonder how long she keeps her breast nailed to the wood?

Nailed as in the first pic, is probably more painful. But that doesn't mean, that you will die faster, than being nailed like in the second. Both ways will very sure send you to a hell of pain, depending on your physical health.

Nailed as in the first pic, is probably more painful. But that doesn't mean, that you will die faster, than being nailed like in the second. Both ways will very sure send you to a hell of pain, depending on your physical health.
I think the Second variation will also cause cramps when the victim tries to lift.

i don't know which one is more painful, but the one at the sides sure feels more humiliating, and even more if her feet were nailed in a higher position

btw what programs do you use to do those wonderful pics? i have always wanted to try but i don't know how!

Agreed, in the pics shown, the second offers more support, painful though it is.
I have always been fascinated by the method in the first pic, the nails through the heels, and have used it in several manips. It must be excruciatingly painful, though, and make the whole experience much more difficult, much more an ordeal, trying to raise your weight on the torn flesh, sinew and bone supported by nothing more than a horizontal nail

In my opinion, we could debate about the question in another way ; I think that it's not a question of suffering, but a question of shame : to be crucified by the heels is more ashaming for us, women, because it lets the spectators seeing our intimate parts !
It's for this reason that I'd asked for SkatingJesus to crucify me by this manner : it brings a better fantasy for me, thinking that people could see my excitation and probably some of my intimate juices flowing along my thighs ...
More, a torturer could have better access to my intimity, as to rape me like to torture my vagina ....

But, it's my fantasy ....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Messaline Crucified 002red (2).jpg
    Messaline Crucified 002red (2).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 833
Yes, I think my legs should be forcibly parted,
being able to 'protect' myself, even just instinctively pressing my thighs together,
is a privilege I shouldn't be granted.
I've suggested before that the optimum way would be to have the upright bevelled,
the side corners planed to 45°, so when I'm nailed through my feet to those angled edges,
my knees would be forced apart - I'd be able to use them to lift myself
as long as I could bear to, but never bring them together.​

In my opinion, we could debate about the question in another way ; I think that it's not a question of suffering, but a question of shame : to be crucified by the heels is more ashaming for us, women, because it lets the spectators seeing our intimate parts !
It's for this reason that I'd asked for SkatingJesus to crucify me by this manner : it brings a better fantasy for me, thinking that people could see my excitation and probably some of my intimate juices flowing along my thighs ...
More, a torturer could have better access to my intimity, as to rape me like to torture my vagina ....

Feet to the sides and through the heel is truly a feeling of no control at all.

Exposed and unable to push up or even be fully upright at all.

It really does make you feel lost and hopeless.

Feet to the sides and through the heel is truly a feeling of no control at all.

Exposed and unable to push up or even be fully upright at all.

It really does make you feel lost and hopeless.

Yes, see Siss' crucifixion in "A Day in the Arena" for a demonstration.

A fantasy that many of us share Messa....well said .... :p:)

I've been thinking about how I would be reacting right after my nailing and my
cross was still laying on the ground with me nailed to it.

I see myself sobbing uncontrollably, struggling and writhing from the pain and
finding it hard to believe that I am actually held to this piece of wood by nails.
I think I would be struggling the most at this point, hoping to somehow get free of my
cross even though it's impossible. I would know that once my cross is raised, any chance
I have would be gone.

I would look around desperately hoping to see a friend or a loved one that could come over
to try to comfort me at least. I would look at my nailed wrists not being able to believe
what I am seeing. But the pain and agony tells me it's real. I would be crying out for help.
"Please please somebody please help me.....please....". I know I did nothing wrong so I would
be trying to make sense of why I am nailed to this cross. I would then realize that my only
crime is being a woman and that these people just wanted to see a woman in anguish, struggling
on a cross....

I would pray. "dear god please help me.....please have mercy on me lord...please I beg you. Please
don't let this happen to me.....please god please.....".

Then a friend would be allowed to come over to me. She kneels down next to me and strokes
my face telling me how sorry she is. I begin to squirm and struggle more, looking up to her and
say "please help me.....oh god please help me please....". She tells me she wishes she could just
as she is grabbed by the arms and dragged away from me. I struggle and cry so hard as I see
that. And then I am alone again with my fear, agony and anguish...

As much pain as I am in, I know it will increase in intensity several fold once my cross is raised.
There is shuffling around me. I know the time has come for my cross to be raised. I struggle
harder on my cross, but the nails hold me tight to the wood. I then feel my cross begin to
rise, and I cry out loudly...."oh god please no....please no......oh god no....."
This is a very exciting story. You are a good writer. If you had the chance for real, would you do it?

i would think the second one would last longer, which would probably make it worse. which one would actually hurt more is a mystery.
and it is clear that most of us and our members.....................like that mystery.

Back
Top Bottom