Role-playing on non pay site

Go to CruxDreams.com
So I'm not sure if this is the right location for this, so if not contact me before removal and my humblest apologies.
I love role-playing with others online and I found a nice website to do it with. I'll give y'all the link and my username so if you want swing by and we can role-playing your fantasies.
Link
Username: Morgan Smith
It's also free account

So I'm not sure if this is the right location for this, so if not contact me before removal and my humblest apologies.
I love role-playing with others online and I found a nice website to do it with. I'll give y'all the link and my username so if you want swing by and we can role-playing your fantasies.
Link :
https://www.321sexchat.com/chat.php
Username: Morgan Smith
It's also free account
You have do do worse than this...

You can also RP out on the IRC but it is always hard to find people out there at the same time as I am.

However I am always a little leery about "sex chat". Being int he industry it is sometimes very interesting to see what you are getting back in code form the site that NEVER shows up on your screen.

At least one person I have interacted with recommends "Discord" which I understand is a Google product. You probably won't malicious code but you may find your data for sale at some point.

kisses

willowfall

what does it mean to role-play on a chat?

It isn't really that hard. Think of it as you describe something, a scene or scenario and then your first action. I then describe my reaction or actions.

So the one that stands out in my mind is a hanging scenario (which I am not really into) where the guy described how he put the rope around my neck (and it was a single knot rope so I would choke to death not break my neck) and tightened it up. The words he said to me, mocking me humiliating me, commenting on my body (I was of course being hung naked). I begged for my life, pleaded offered him whatever he wanted and then he pulled on the rope and as I "rose" up into the air I made strangling sounds and described how my body swayed and spun as I kicked and struggled fighting for breath. i keep that up for about 3-4 minutes, describing the scene, my actions, my face turning red and then purple as I slowly choked to death and then I "died".

I'm sure he was getting off to the whole scene as he created it in his head based on my description. I must have been good because he wanted to set up a regular session.

Now you have all of the above in SL through instant messaging (or even sounds I can play like begging for my life or strangling) plus the computer simulation of seeing "me" say dance on the cross and eventually die. With the right stuff you can whip me and I can make whip marks appear on my body.

Of course it is an avatar but even that is great. In real life I am a brunette so my avatar is a brunette but this guy I was playing with wanted to do a redhead so I switched hair colors and he was torturing and raping a redhead hanging from an "A" frame.

kisses

willowfall

It isn't really that hard. Think of it as you describe something, a scene or scenario and then your first action. I then describe my reaction or actions.

So the one that stands out in my mind is a hanging scenario (which I am not really into) where the guy described how he put the rope around my neck (and it was a single knot rope so I would choke to death not break my neck) and tightened it up. The words he said to me, mocking me humiliating me, commenting on my body (I was of course being hung naked). I begged for my life, pleaded offered him whatever he wanted and then he pulled on the rope and as I "rose" up into the air I made strangling sounds and described how my body swayed and spun as I kicked and struggled fighting for breath. i keep that up for about 3-4 minutes, describing the scene, my actions, my face turning red and then purple as I slowly choked to death and then I "died".

I'm sure he was getting off to the whole scene as he created it in his head based on my description. I must have been good because he wanted to set up a regular session.

Now you have all of the above in SL through instant messaging (or even sounds I can play like begging for my life or strangling) plus the computer simulation of seeing "me" say dance on the cross and eventually die. With the right stuff you can whip me and I can make whip marks appear on my body.

Of course it is an avatar but even that is great. In real life I am a brunette so my avatar is a brunette but this guy I was playing with wanted to do a redhead so I switched hair colors and he was torturing and raping a redhead hanging from an "A" frame.

kisses

willowfall
thanks willowfall, that was really helpful.

Today. If it takes off and Google or Amazon want it they will make a VERY generous financial offer that the developer will not refuse.

Sorry my information was incorrect.

kisses

willowfall
No need to apologize, was just trying to spread the facts. Have a good one willow.

Back
Top Bottom