Roman Holiday

Go to CruxDreams.com
That sounds fair, and here at CF, we are always...um...often...er...sometimes... :confused::doh:
Hey, listen guys, we could be fair! It's novel, but really, it might be fun for a change.

Always fair here at CF ... just like how the totally false charges that I was responsible for the great site crash of the summer of 2013 never seem to die? :rolleyes:

Always fair here at CF ... just like how the totally false charges that I was responsible for the great site crash of the summer of 2013 never seem to die? :rolleyes:
I'm just updating my anti-virus and anti-malware now, apropos of nothing in particular. Just a thing I'm doing, on my own initiative - nothing specific prompting it, you understand. :cool:

Something very kinky going on here! I must read on!

Kinky? Moi? Just a little innocent fun:devil:
You mean they are actually in there with her!

View attachment 517751

Holy shit! Have these two geniuses thought this through? Really thought this through? Isn't it kind of like being in a prison cell with Hannibal Lecter and asking "So, what's for dinner?":eek::eek::eek:

And I thought the Donner Party was going to be about wearing funny hats:doh:

I am a bit bemused by this relationship. I had always heard that good relationships were based on mutual respect, and it does seem that Goldman feels some affection for Ms. Moore, at least. This will likely be found to be a minor misunderstanding and all will ultimately be sweetness and light again. On the other hand, we are at CF, and this is Barb we're talking about (and let's face it, she does have a bit of a temper), so I suppose anything could happen.:confused::eek::p

Still, it does keep the reader interested. :)

I have respect for Moore's capabilities. I want to show them off to a friend after all, right? Would I do that if I didn't think she would impress him? And so far he does seem to like her...

View attachment 517754 Just the facts, ma'am.

Well, .... ok .... I just want to say that, like any red-blooded American male, Goldman has a tendency when recounting his "exploits" with women to lie falsify fib slightly embroider and alter the facts so as to render them to be a little self-serving or self-congratulatory (and Italian males, like his friend Bob, are notorious for doing the same:rolleyes:).

Sooooo, for the time being I will remain silent ... bite my tongue ... which as everyone knows is very hard for me to do ... and let him tell his little fabrication tale about what happened that night in that ancient prison cell. :confused:

But .... I beg readers here to suspend judgement until he has finished and I have had an opportunity to tell my own version.;)

Hang in there everyone!

:popcorn:
Hey! I'm a sworn officer of the law. I would never tell a lie. So is my esteemed Italian colleague. But I do recognize that there are two points of view-mine and the WRONG ONE!!!!

I have respect for Moore's capabilities. I want to show them off to a friend after all, right? Would I do that if I didn't think she would impress him? And so far he does seem to like her...
My personal reaction to another bloke "liking" the girl I was with would not necessarily extend to getting her to do a strip-tease in a cell for him on her birthday... :confused::D

No, Ulrika, I don't think I need to work on my jealousy. It's pretty well developed already.:rolleyes::doh:

Hey! I'm a sworn officer of the law. I would never tell a lie. So is my esteemed Italian colleague. But I do recognize that there are two points of view-mine and the WRONG ONE!!!!

e128065c0e1379c8c4ae8c6a1aa5489b.jpg Yeah right, Goldman. We'll see whose story they all believe when this is over. Yours or the RIGHT ONE! :p

Back
Top Bottom