Roman Holiday

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well I think the Tower of London tour would be a good idea. With Stan's connections you might get to see and experience things most of us would never get the chance to!!!
View attachment 518273
It really isn't a question of 'whose side' I am on...
Didn't Charles I wear an extra shirt in case the cold made him shiver? :rolleyes:

Didn't Charles I wear an extra shirt in case the cold made him shiver? :rolleyes:
Supposedly it wasn't a matter of comfort, but of not wanting his shivering to make it seems as though he was afraid.

Honestly, the idea of playing in the Tower of London does seem a bit too good to resist. Barb might enjoy playing one of Henry VIII's wives who was beheaded. So, probably at some future date, when real life permits, I'll take it on. And I think I could twist Barb's arm to write a chapter or two before the axe falls:devil::p

Supposedly it wasn't a matter of comfort, but of not wanting his shivering to make it seems as though he was afraid.

Honestly, the idea of playing in the Tower of London does seem a bit too good to resist. Barb might enjoy playing one of Henry VIII's wives who was beheaded. So, probably at some future date, when real life permits, I'll take it on. And I think I could twist Barb's arm to write a chapter or two before the axe falls:devil::p
When pigs fly :rolleyes:

090506flyingpigs.jpg

Oh, look!

You know what that means, Barb :D
F9F27D2.jpg

Hey, it's just a role play, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom