Roman outdoor crucifixion in the Netherlands

Go to CruxDreams.com
In May or June, depending on availability, an afternoon/evening is organized on a private domain. The theme of the event is Roman times. What can you expect? A compelling experience with slaves who are sentenced to be whipped and/or tied to the cross. Does it seem exciting to you to be punished, to play the "executioner" or to be present as a spectator? The event takes place on a closed private estate in South Friesland (the Netherlands). All activities are handled discreetly and no photos are taken. The day is a success if everyone has enjoyed themselves, and boundaries are of course respected. The number of participants is limited to 15 and there must be a good mix of roles. Please only respond if you live in the area and are able to participate.

In May or June, depending on availability, an afternoon/evening is organized on a private domain. The theme of the event is Roman times. What can you expect? A compelling experience with slaves who are sentenced to be whipped and/or tied to the cross. Does it seem exciting to you to be punished, to play the "executioner" or to be present as a spectator? The event takes place on a closed private estate in South Friesland (the Netherlands). All activities are handled discreetly and no photos are taken. The day is a success if everyone has enjoyed themselves, and boundaries are of course respected. The number of participants is limited to 15 and there must be a good mix of roles. Please only respond if you live in the area and are able to participate.

Best to make arrangements via PM.

I don't know (we don't hold such information) if there are CF members living in your neighbourhood, though I suppose if anyone's really keen, there'd be places nearby where they could stay?

If I could participate I would offer myself as a masochist whore slave to be whipped, scourged, 500 lashes till I bleed all over my body. Then fucked and pissed by the members and crusified

As mentioned, it is realistic (but feasible so no nails, permanent injuries or death). So not a fantasy extreme BDSM event with piss and fucking.
I prefer extreme sessions copying the Roman torture, of course not death but the slaves can ask to be whipped tortured to bleeding, fucked at all ways with no limits

I can attend and offer myself for the crucifixion. I live in Switzerland and I can easily travel to Nederland. This is a very good idea and I would like to organize a group crucifixion in Switzerland too…

I can attend and offer myself for the crucifixion. I live in Switzerland and I can easily travel to Nederland. This is a very good idea and I would like to organize a group crucifixion in Switzerland too…
If you organize in Switzerland, write to me privately, I would like to participate as one of those condemned to the cross

Back
Top Bottom