Rotrex' Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 298092

Her name was Zillah, and she was a slave of the Romans. When she could, she would perform an act of kindness; usually giving a condemned girl a drink of water. She wasn't particularly worried about being caught: because of her willingness to have sex with the Roman soldiers, sometimes four or five at once (and her renowned skill in doing so), she knew she wouldn't be put to death; she would only be beaten. But she had been beaten many times, and would be beaten again; it no longer bothered her. All that was left was the solemn pride she felt at defying her captors.
One small detail I earlier missed: the spiked seat placed between the victim girls legs, with the spike already entered sensitive areas and drawing blood even before the extra weight of gravity with the crucified being raised. I notice that the mercy-girl, while freely giving water, and probably wiping victims brows, eyes, and soothingly touching and stroking her charges, gentle words and kindly eye contact too I bet, that she never makes a move to free nailed arms or legs (for which she would need a tool). But she COULD I think (if she thought she could get away with it) reposition this victim girl off the spike seat, something she can't do for herself for lack of leverage and the pain in her pussy would make it too much if she tries to pull off from where the spikey seat has lodged. Of course it's only a reprieve for the poor girl, as once the executioners raise her she falls and it's straight back in her. AND if she did that to help a victim she's going to get one mean whipping for her trouble.

View attachment 523707
I'm sure that most of you are familiar with "The Sign of the Cross" (1932). Besides the infamous milk bath scene with the luscious Claudette Colbert there was a scene in the arena where a lovely young thing was served to a crocodile. Anyway, that inspired this picture.
It's really original! The topic of the execution of Christians with the use of animals has long been known, but I have not seen this before!
The crocodile began his meal with a savory portion))) Pleases and attention to detail. The fetters rubbed the girl's wrists to the blood. Very high quality work.

View attachment 547916

Hey guys and gals.
Happy Holidays!
Incredible. An almost perfect image of cornu in action. Thick enough to cause great pain, but not killing quickly. Pleasantly surprised by the variety of cuts, scars, bruises and abrasions on her body and face. The marks from the whip are completely different lengths, widths and shapes. It can be concluded that the main whipping fell, as usual, on the back, and at the same time only some blows hit the front of the body. After that, she went to the place of execution, and along the way she was driven by separate blows of the whip (or most likely several varieties of the whip). Hence these marks of a different kind. In addition, they beat her in the face, and apparently she fell several times on her face into the ground. And this painful grin, and blood vessels swollen from tension on the hands ... You rarely see this!
And in addition, delicate skin color, perfect breasts and cute curls ... It's just wonderful!

Thanks so much Apostate for all your likes of my remarks and observations made on this thread!!

Yep, it's been awhile ...
View attachment 1219888
The perfect combination of beauty and cruelty. For me, this is one of the most exciting aspects of crucifixion: a beautiful woman who has already been raped, beaten, whipped, and now nailed and hanging on the cross for the amusement of the audience. But at the same time it retains its beauty and grace. Gorgeous model sedile. But with those spikes on him, this girl probably won't last long. But in any case, it will have time to suffer well.
For me, a talented artist is one who not only creates a beautiful image, but also brings some zest to it. Often it can be some small thing at first glance, but it attracts attention, and the image is more strongly imprinted in the memory. In this case, the trickle of blood on her inner thigh, and the way tears mix with blood on her face. Bravo!

Ah, that protein-rich last meal ...
:hambre:
View attachment 1234388
Of course, a woman with a shaved head loses some of her attractiveness, but there is cruel logic in this. The crown of thorns in this case causes much more pain, because long hair partially protects the head from its thorns.
It would seem that she is already doomed, and nothing prevents her from using her teeth ... but she does not. The false hope that she would be spared if she satisfied the executioner? But I prefer to think that she knows that there will be no mercy, but she was threatened that if she resisted, then her crucifixion would be somehow especially cruel.
This is the beauty of crucifixion. It is terrible in itself, but it can be made even more terrible for the victim at any time. So many different ways and options...

One small detail I earlier missed: the spiked seat placed between the victim girls legs, with the spike already entered sensitive areas and drawing blood even before the extra weight of gravity with the crucified being raised. I notice that the mercy-girl, while freely giving water, and probably wiping victims brows, eyes, and soothingly touching and stroking her charges, gentle words and kindly eye contact too I bet, that she never makes a move to free nailed arms or legs (for which she would need a tool). But she COULD I think (if she thought she could get away with it) reposition this victim girl off the spike seat, something she can't do for herself for lack of leverage and the pain in her pussy would make it too much if she tries to pull off from where the spikey seat has lodged. Of course it's only a reprieve for the poor girl, as once the executioners raise her she falls and it's straight back in her. AND if she did that to help a victim she's going to get one mean whipping for her trouble.
Also, she could pretty much with ease, remove the crown of thorns. I notice she once again does not even try. There is probably an unsaid understanding between the girls that she can only do mercies and not anything too much. But she could snatch the crown and hide it, giving a little relief. It would only be a matter of time before it's noticed, and there's no question who they'd blame, to say nothing of the retribution. One day I believe she will end up on her cross. But there'd be several girls stepping up to give her last minute mercy in repayment of her life's work.

Back
Top Bottom