Rotrex' Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
After the Romans occupied Egypt, I would imagine that they had to make an example of some of their women, to remind the people who was in charge ...
View attachment 275010
egyptcrux.jpg The executioners went on break before they finished the job. The poor girl has no way to support herself! A gentleman appears to lend a helping hand . . . umm, cock. :rolleyes:

"Here, miss, let me help hold you up until they return to nail your feet."

"Oh thank you kind sir! It hurts so much just hanging like this!"

"Hey bitch, quit squirming. I'm trying to help you here!"

"Sir! I fear you are trying to take advantage of me in my distress! You seem to be helping yourself to some free pussy!"

"Really? You got a problem with that. Isn't this working out well for the both of us?'

"Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. Wow! That's some support! Hope you can keep this up for a while!";)

"I'll do my best miss. But I fear I may need to call on reinforcements soon."

"Oh, sir, all things considered, that's fine with me! Oh, oh, oh!"

"Come on lads! Over here! Get some free puss . . .I mean, lady is distress here!"

Apologies for my not being here for Lent. "Abstaining", you know. Rotrex, these are amazing - and it's like you've been picturing what's been in my mind for a long time.
... Especially on those Good Fridays, when I've worn my special comfort bra (you know - the one with the tacks) for the required three hours. Your artwork shows my thoughts and dreams at those times.

feedingtime.jpg
I'm sure that most of you are familiar with "The Sign of the Cross" (1932). Besides the infamous milk bath scene with the luscious Claudette Colbert there was a scene in the arena where a lovely young thing was served to a crocodile. Anyway, that inspired this picture.

View attachment 523707
I'm sure that most of you are familiar with "The Sign of the Cross" (1932). Besides the infamous milk bath scene with the luscious Claudette Colbert there was a scene in the arena where a lovely young thing was served to a crocodile. Anyway, that inspired this picture.

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

OK, a few things.

Rotrex, I've admired your stuff for a decade plus, and I'm excessively pleased to find so much of it in one place. I'm stealing a few for the Obscene Display thread, and notice you also feature a forced-fellatio sub kink. Mind you, these days that hardly qualifies as a kink, but it's one I prize/get off on.

And it's only yesterday that I finally realized the attached render is yours. It's been one of my favorites for years, and is just about as heartwarming, feelgood an image as you're likely to find in these parts.

I don't know what you titled it, but I call it, "Caesar and Cleopatra, In Happier Times."

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    394.9 KB · Views: 1,683
OK, a few things.

Rotrex, I've admired your stuff for a decade plus, and I'm excessively pleased to find so much of it in one place. I'm stealing a few for the Obscene Display thread, and notice you also feature a forced-fellatio sub kink. Mind you, these days that hardly qualifies as a kink, but it's one I prize/get off on.

And it's only yesterday that I finally realized the attached render is yours. It's been one of my favorites for years, and is just about as heartwarming, feelgood an image as you're likely to find in these parts.

I don't know what you titled it, but I call it, "Caesar and Cleopatra, In Happier Times."
Wow ...that was a long time ago!
Thanks so much for the kind words; I'll have to do another Cleopatra pic one of these days!

Wow ...that was a long time ago!
Thanks so much for the kind words; I'll have to do another Cleopatra pic one of these days!

Please do. You sure know how to show the preamble to the "Wow!" finish. Even without chains, thorny crowns, and lash marks. ;-)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    988.1 KB · Views: 1,457
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    796.5 KB · Views: 1,402
Back
Top Bottom