Rotrex' Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Rotrex, I like your take on what Caesar looked like. I first saw the attached picture as a teenager, purported to be his death mask. In hindsight I really doubt that, but it's always influenced my mental image of the man. Lean, hawklike face, mouth like a trap.

As there is no record of plaster caster groupies ca. 48 b.c.e., what his penis looked like will be forever a matter of speculation.

In the meantime, a variation akin to the one attached would be appreciated. ;-)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,218
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,445
I read Caesarion was born 9 months after she had her rolled-up-in-the-carpet first meeting with Caesar. They seemed to have clicked immediately.

View attachment 547916

Hey guys and gals.
Happy Holidays!

Back at you, guy. In the spirit of the season, I'm going to immediately hijack her for Gnashing of Teeth, and by the way, any thoughts on further Caesar/Cleo commingling?

View attachment 598431
After being nailed up and after several soldiers have had their way with her, I think she's a bit stunned.
:thumbsup:

Well yeah. Duh!

I note semen remnants on her mouth. By any chance did you do any renders of how they came to be there? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• A39A5702-7DA5-439F-A92F-37ECDB6B1A37.jpeg
    A39A5702-7DA5-439F-A92F-37ECDB6B1A37.jpeg
    301.4 KB · Views: 1,448
This is an outstanding render. Nothing would tip me off that this is Cgi; it looks more like a painting - a brutal, intense, sexy painting. I love the detail, her expression, bloodshot tear-soaked eyes, and that little volumetric dribble down her lip especially.

Back
Top Bottom