Crucifixion Stories by Rufus

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part 6​

“Attempted murder of two Roman Soldiers” I replied quietly, thinking of the situation that has happened couple hours ago. “Its unfair” I continued, “I was just trying to protect my friend, they were trying to hurt her” I said almost through tears in my eyes.

“That’s to bad,” he replied, “Romans have no mercy on those who attack their own”

“What is going to happen to us?” I asked,

“Tomorrow is the day when the Pilate sits on the judgment seat and gives verdicts, if you lucky he might let you go” Daniel tried to give me hope.

As my eyes began to adapt in the dark, I notice that Daniel who was sitting right next to me was a young man as well, his hands was chained above his head. I can see that he has been flogged. He to was naked only wearing a loincloth.

I can't lie down, the chains are too short, but I suppose it doesn't matter. The thoughts of what will be happening in a few hours are enough to assure I won't be getting any sleep tonight.

“How long have you been here?” I asked Daniel.

“Only a week” he replied, “usually the prison serves as a holding place for those awaiting judgment, tomorrow we will know our destiny”.

Its cold, and I am naked, except for a loose loin cloth. Having my hands chained above me begins to hurt. The shackles themselves are not that bad, but not being able to lower my arms is making the blood run out of my arms and cramps are setting in. I stand, just to lower my arms and let the blood flow down, instead of up. This helps a lot, and after a bit, I sit back down and begin to doze.

“Wake up you scum” I heard a loud voice.

Two soldiers picked me and unchained my hands. Before I was able to realize what they were doing, I was being dragged through the prison corridors. They pulled me into a big room, what look like a torture chamber. I was pushed to the ground.

“Do you remember me hero?” one of the soldiers asked.

I recognize him, it was the soldier that tried to attack me and Sofia, he was still drunk.

“We will show you some Roman hospitality. I want to see you now hero” the soldier continued.

They tied me to a pole that was in the middle of the room with my hands above my head. I was barely touching the ground. WHIPPPPP came cracking down by back, it was like someone has cut my skin. It was really painful, my whole body jumped. Then there was another hit and another, I screamed in pain, how can anyone bear this.

After around ten lashes they cut me down and I fall down on the ground in pain. One of the soldiers came up to me and said, “Tell us where that girl is at and you will be free immediately”

“I can’t do that” I replied

Then there was a punch in my face that threw me to the ground.

“If you don’t, you will be hanging on the cross tomorrow with nails going through yours hands and feet.” The soldier yield at my face. “I’m sure your girlfriend will enjoy watching your naked body dancing on the cross in agony for the last time.”

How can I do that, I don’t want to die, but I can’t tell them where Sofia is at, I know what they are cable of, I hope she is safe.

“Take him back” was an order, “can’t wait to nail you the cross”

They drag me back to the cell and chained my hands up again.

The whipping I received earlier in the evening left welts, which still sting. The whipping was short, they left the worst for tomorrow. As I begin to drift, almost dozing from exhaustion, I hear the clinking of chains, two other prisoners are still here.

Hours passed until the early morning sun lit the cell with early shadows. Once again the iron bolt was slid and six soldiers strode in and grabbed me and the other two man, they unchained us and got us on our feet. Then they dragged us out and down the narrow passage to the outside yard. We passed a row of heavy lumber which, judging by the numerous nail holes, were the beams used for crucifixion. This was a chilling sight as one of the soldiers goaded that we will be fixed to them.

As I was walking my heart was beating harder and harder, the two soldiers next to me was making sure I walked faster. We walked into the yard and I saw Pilate sitting on a judgment seat. There were many soldiers standing on the sides.

Carlos was the first one to stand before the Pilate.

“So you are the famous Spaniard that we have been looking for, we finally caught you and you are not escaping this time” Pilate began.

“You are condemned to crucifixion” Pilate gave orders without giving Carlos an opportunity to response.

I can see behind the soldiers there is a crowd of people that came to witness the court proceedings. I remember Sofia inviting me to come with her last night, I did not think that I will be on this side.

Next was Daniel, the soldiers brought him to Pilate and pushed him on his knees.

“So, you are that Christian that been spreading the news of the Messiah?” Pilate asked.

Daniel was just looking down without saying anything.

“Where is his accusers?” Pilate asked.

Two priests came forward and began telling Pilate how Daniel is the false prophet and a follower of Jesus.

“Crucify him, crucify him” we heard the crows began to chant.

“I am tiered of all your religious debates, I crucified your Lord, so be it, I’ll crucify you too” Pilate continued “Scourge him and he must be crucified.”

“Who is next?” Pilate asked

The soldiers push me towards the Pilate and threw me on my knees.

“What is this young man here for?” Pilate asked

“He was trying to attack two of our soldiers last night” Centurion replied.

“Hmmmm, Brave little hero over here” Pilate continued

“Are you a zealot?” Pilate asked

“No” I replied quietly “I was just trying to protect my friend from the attacks of two drunk man, please have mercy, I am innocent” I continued.

“Haha, well guess what? I decide who is innocent or not. I will make a lesson out of you to all other young Jews who think they can fight the Roman rule” Pilate said in anger.

“You are condemned to be CRUCIFIED” Pilate proclaimed.

Pilate turn around and walked inside the palace. I could not believe my ears. My whole world went crushing down. I couldn’t believe it. I was hoping I was dreaming but I was not.

Pilate gave order for immediate crucifixion.

The two soldiers pushed me to the side where Carlos and Daniel were sitting. Then I notice a poll in the middle of the yard, I saw another soldier walk in with a whip in his hands.

“Give me the Spaniard first” Centurion ordered

They picked up Carlos and led him to the pole. As he faced the whipping post, they chained his hands to the post high above his heads. He was ready to be whip. His body was stretched, and he was barely touching the ground. He stood trembling in terror awaiting the first blow of whip to land across his back. At first the impact felt as if his back had been struck with something heavy as the impacts of the whip threw him forward into the post. Carlos screamed in agony as the soldier kept whipping him. His body began to turn red from all the scourging.

I sat there in fear watching how they scourged him, the thought of me being scourged crossed my mind. It is the strangest feeling to look at him and realize I will soon be whipped in the same way. I felt the sweat on my body. Finally, the flogging was over, they cut him down and he fell on the ground with no strength, two soldiers dragged him back to the wall.

“Bring me the youngster next” Centurion gave order.

The picked me up and led me to the pole, I can feel the breeze on my naked body. The two soldiers put my hands into chains. The chains from my wrist shackles are looped over a high hook and pulled taught, so that I stand straight against the post, facing it. I know what’s coming. I am almost on tip toe as it is. I stand... waiting. My body is completely stretched.

The talking subsides... and suddenly, without warning, the first lash of the flogger strikes my back sending a searing pain completely around my body. My head jerks back in reaction and I gasp.

To be continued…

View attachment 640959View attachment 640960
Great, another chapter!

Part 7​

"Aaaaaah!" My whole body was thrown against the wood as the leather flashed across my shoulders and curled around my ribcage. After the first strike, I only heard my own screaming. My entire body was on fire. I moaned and braced myself for the second whip. All I could feel was the sting of the whip with each fresh blow. Before I had time to finish my thoughts, another hard lash lands across my shoulder blade. This lash also causes deep painful cuts in my skin. After I'd had, I don't know, perhaps eighteen, they made me turn round, crossing my arms as they stretched above me up to the chains, facing outwards, so I could see the massive crowd now packing the large square. The mob were tense with excitement as the soldier swung his whip and laid the thong straight across my chest. The crowd roared, I yelled out and kicked wildly.

Then it suddenly stopped. I felt myself fall to the ground. Moments later, my arms were yanked hard as rough hands removed the heavy chains that held my wrists to the whipping post. Once free, I was dragged away from the post and left in a heap by a wall where Carlos was at. Then my ears rang out with more screams of pain. After a few minutes, I realized I wasn’t screaming. These screams were different. As my eyes cleared, I saw that Daniel had been hung by his wrists to the whipping post. Each time he screamed, I saw the whip cut deeper trenches of blood in his back.

I was in a horrible pain, and in a shock, I could not believe what was happening to me. I was hopping it’s a dream but pain in my body reminded me that it was not. How can this happen to me? I remembered the whipping that I received at Longinus home, it was nothing compared to the one I just had. And that stupid dream that I had the other night of my crucifixion seem to come true. Is this my destiny? I asked myself. Soon I will be walking through the streets of Jerusalem just like the man that I saw on my first day in Jerusalem. That thought paralyzed me for a second.

All of the sudden the whipping stopped, and Daniel was caught down. Two soldiers came up to Carlos and violently drag him back into the center of the prison yard. Almost immediately, I was dragged into the middle of the yard too. Rough hands picked me up and set me violently down on my knees. A long, heavy plank of wood was dropped on my shoulders. My arms were stretched along the plank and tightly tied to the wood. Looking over, I saw the same thing was happening to Carlos and Daniel.

Almost as soon as the planks were tied to our wrists, the sound of the whip whistling through the air rang out and we were dragged to our feet and lined up at the prison gate. The guards never said a word. They just pushed us into line and gave a few of us an extra lash from the whip. Then the gates opened, and they pushed us into the street to march towards Golgotha were we will be crucified. We can hear sounds of excitement from a crowd outside the fortress walls.

It was a busy street, many people stopped what they were doing to see who was being led to crucifixion. My hands are tied hard to patibulum. All three of us were naked wearing nothing but a little loincloth. As I walked, I remembered the crucifixion scene that I saw on my first day, I felt pity for those man, but now I was the one that people feel pity towards. As we kept walking, we came on the road called “Via Dolarosa” the same road that my dad helped Jesus carry the cross as he was led to crucifixion. If only my dad knew that now I am being led to crucifixion on the same road.

We just passed my Cousins Marks shop. As we kept walking, I notice Sofia, she was standing on the side of the road watching me, my heart started beating really fast. She is the only one know what happened yesterday. As I eyes meet, I stopped, the whip came cracking down my back and I fell to the ground, my face hit the ground hard. The next thing I felt was my arms being yanked from their sockets as guards violently dragged me back up to my feet. I felt the sting of the whip on my already raw back. Looking up, I saw Sofia still looking at me with tears in her eyes, as if she was saying, I’m here Rufus and I will always be with you. She is so beautiful. The guards shoved me forward and yelled at the rest of the condemned to get moving. We all slowly shuffled along, making our way to the City Gate. Just outside the gate I notice young man, he seemed to be just arriving to Jerusalem, he was looking at me. I remembered that look, it was the same look that I had when I came to Jerusalem.

I look up and I saw Golgotha, where tall posts were buried in the ground. This was where prisoners were taken to die on the cross. I’d only been to this hill once, what I saw was so horrible. The pain, the suffering, the humiliation was just too much. Little did I know that one day, I would be one of the poor souls nailed to cross to die.

“Keep moving” soldiers gave order “we don’t have all day”

Now we were only about 30 feet away from the uprights of the crosses. Soon the crucifixion will begin ......

Before I knew it, were where standing at the foot of three tall posts sticking out of the ground.

Without saying a word, the guards pushed us toward the base of a posts.

After a few moments, I opened my eyes. My face was inches from the bloody dirt on the hill of Golgotha. I was resting on my knees and elbows after carrying the heavy plank from the city prison, through the streets to the hill of execution.

The soldiers grabbed Carlos and ripped his loincloth off him leaving him completely naked.
Two soldiers pushed Carlos backward on the ground, so that he is flat on his back. Then, as I watch, one soldier was holding a spike. He set the spike right on his wrist and presses it downward into his arm, and then he slams the heavy mallet down, AGHHHHHHHHHH the man screamed in agony. The soldiers hammer six-inch-long iron nails into his wrists, pinning them to the crossbar. The soldier moved over to the other wrist and once again the prick of the spike was felt against his wrist followed by a sudden explosion of intense pain, once again he screamed in agony as his body jerked on the ground.

The soldiers attached chains to each end of the crossbeam and he was slowly pulled up the vertical post and fixed in position towards the top. Before long he was dangling in the air hanging on his nailed wrists as the cross beam climbed the vertical post towards its final position. Carlos was screaming in pain as the full weight of his dangling body was held by nails. The cross beam finally reached its destination and was secured firmly in place. His naked nailed body hung from the cross awaiting the next stage of his crucifixion.

Two soldiers grabbed his legs and positioned his feet against the side of the stipe. The nails were placed at his heel and several violent hits from the hammer drove the spike through the bone and into the hard wood. More screams from him as he shook his cross, violently, cursing the soldiers that had put him there.

Fear overcame me, I realizes that I will be next, looking up, I saw the post I would soon be hanging from.

"Please, no! No! I beg you, I'll do anything!", I begged and cried, almost naked, kneeling in front of my executioners.
I looked awful, shivering, with tears flowing down my face, onto my neck and chest. I had to blink constantly to ever see anyone's face clearly. My long hair was getting greasy and dirty, sticking to my face and neck. The guard only laughed cruelly, one of them slapped me across the face which made the others laugh ever more. My heart was beating so hard, I hoped that a heart attack kills me before they attach me to the cross.
"Listen, you hero!", the man who hit me yelled into my face. "You are going to hang like the animal and traitor that you are! Everybody wants to see this skinny body do the crucifixion dance!"
I never felt as humiliated before this execution. They grabbed me forcefully and literally threw me onto my back with already attached patibulum. The fall knocked the wind out of me and send stabbing waves of pain through my badly beaten back. Looking over at Daniel, I saw him laying on his back. Like me, he was staring up at the clouds.

Suddenly I felt something cool touch my wrist and then...

To be continued…

Part 7​

"Aaaaaah!" My whole body was thrown against the wood as the leather flashed across my shoulders and curled around my ribcage. After the first strike, I only heard my own screaming. My entire body was on fire. I moaned and braced myself for the second whip. All I could feel was the sting of the whip with each fresh blow. Before I had time to finish my thoughts, another hard lash lands across my shoulder blade. This lash also causes deep painful cuts in my skin. After I'd had, I don't know, perhaps eighteen, they made me turn round, crossing my arms as they stretched above me up to the chains, facing outwards, so I could see the massive crowd now packing the large square. The mob were tense with excitement as the soldier swung his whip and laid the thong straight across my chest. The crowd roared, I yelled out and kicked wildly.

Then it suddenly stopped. I felt myself fall to the ground. Moments later, my arms were yanked hard as rough hands removed the heavy chains that held my wrists to the whipping post. Once free, I was dragged away from the post and left in a heap by a wall where Carlos was at. Then my ears rang out with more screams of pain. After a few minutes, I realized I wasn’t screaming. These screams were different. As my eyes cleared, I saw that Daniel had been hung by his wrists to the whipping post. Each time he screamed, I saw the whip cut deeper trenches of blood in his back.

I was in a horrible pain, and in a shock, I could not believe what was happening to me. I was hopping it’s a dream but pain in my body reminded me that it was not. How can this happen to me? I remembered the whipping that I received at Longinus home, it was nothing compared to the one I just had. And that stupid dream that I had the other night of my crucifixion seem to come true. Is this my destiny? I asked myself. Soon I will be walking through the streets of Jerusalem just like the man that I saw on my first day in Jerusalem. That thought paralyzed me for a second.

All of the sudden the whipping stopped, and Daniel was caught down. Two soldiers came up to Carlos and violently drag him back into the center of the prison yard. Almost immediately, I was dragged into the middle of the yard too. Rough hands picked me up and set me violently down on my knees. A long, heavy plank of wood was dropped on my shoulders. My arms were stretched along the plank and tightly tied to the wood. Looking over, I saw the same thing was happening to Carlos and Daniel.

Almost as soon as the planks were tied to our wrists, the sound of the whip whistling through the air rang out and we were dragged to our feet and lined up at the prison gate. The guards never said a word. They just pushed us into line and gave a few of us an extra lash from the whip. Then the gates opened, and they pushed us into the street to march towards Golgotha were we will be crucified. We can hear sounds of excitement from a crowd outside the fortress walls.

It was a busy street, many people stopped what they were doing to see who was being led to crucifixion. My hands are tied hard to patibulum. All three of us were naked wearing nothing but a little loincloth. As I walked, I remembered the crucifixion scene that I saw on my first day, I felt pity for those man, but now I was the one that people feel pity towards. As we kept walking, we came on the road called “Via Dolarosa” the same road that my dad helped Jesus carry the cross as he was led to crucifixion. If only my dad knew that now I am being led to crucifixion on the same road.

We just passed my Cousins Marks shop. As we kept walking, I notice Sofia, she was standing on the side of the road watching me, my heart started beating really fast. She is the only one know what happened yesterday. As I eyes meet, I stopped, the whip came cracking down my back and I fell to the ground, my face hit the ground hard. The next thing I felt was my arms being yanked from their sockets as guards violently dragged me back up to my feet. I felt the sting of the whip on my already raw back. Looking up, I saw Sofia still looking at me with tears in her eyes, as if she was saying, I’m here Rufus and I will always be with you. She is so beautiful. The guards shoved me forward and yelled at the rest of the condemned to get moving. We all slowly shuffled along, making our way to the City Gate. Just outside the gate I notice young man, he seemed to be just arriving to Jerusalem, he was looking at me. I remembered that look, it was the same look that I had when I came to Jerusalem.

I look up and I saw Golgotha, where tall posts were buried in the ground. This was where prisoners were taken to die on the cross. I’d only been to this hill once, what I saw was so horrible. The pain, the suffering, the humiliation was just too much. Little did I know that one day, I would be one of the poor souls nailed to cross to die.

“Keep moving” soldiers gave order “we don’t have all day”

Now we were only about 30 feet away from the uprights of the crosses. Soon the crucifixion will begin ......

Before I knew it, were where standing at the foot of three tall posts sticking out of the ground.

Without saying a word, the guards pushed us toward the base of a posts.

After a few moments, I opened my eyes. My face was inches from the bloody dirt on the hill of Golgotha. I was resting on my knees and elbows after carrying the heavy plank from the city prison, through the streets to the hill of execution.

The soldiers grabbed Carlos and ripped his loincloth off him leaving him completely naked.
Two soldiers pushed Carlos backward on the ground, so that he is flat on his back. Then, as I watch, one soldier was holding a spike. He set the spike right on his wrist and presses it downward into his arm, and then he slams the heavy mallet down, AGHHHHHHHHHH the man screamed in agony. The soldiers hammer six-inch-long iron nails into his wrists, pinning them to the crossbar. The soldier moved over to the other wrist and once again the prick of the spike was felt against his wrist followed by a sudden explosion of intense pain, once again he screamed in agony as his body jerked on the ground.

The soldiers attached chains to each end of the crossbeam and he was slowly pulled up the vertical post and fixed in position towards the top. Before long he was dangling in the air hanging on his nailed wrists as the cross beam climbed the vertical post towards its final position. Carlos was screaming in pain as the full weight of his dangling body was held by nails. The cross beam finally reached its destination and was secured firmly in place. His naked nailed body hung from the cross awaiting the next stage of his crucifixion.

Two soldiers grabbed his legs and positioned his feet against the side of the stipe. The nails were placed at his heel and several violent hits from the hammer drove the spike through the bone and into the hard wood. More screams from him as he shook his cross, violently, cursing the soldiers that had put him there.

Fear overcame me, I realizes that I will be next, looking up, I saw the post I would soon be hanging from.

"Please, no! No! I beg you, I'll do anything!", I begged and cried, almost naked, kneeling in front of my executioners.
I looked awful, shivering, with tears flowing down my face, onto my neck and chest. I had to blink constantly to ever see anyone's face clearly. My long hair was getting greasy and dirty, sticking to my face and neck. The guard only laughed cruelly, one of them slapped me across the face which made the others laugh ever more. My heart was beating so hard, I hoped that a heart attack kills me before they attach me to the cross.
"Listen, you hero!", the man who hit me yelled into my face. "You are going to hang like the animal and traitor that you are! Everybody wants to see this skinny body do the crucifixion dance!"
I never felt as humiliated before this execution. They grabbed me forcefully and literally threw me onto my back with already attached patibulum. The fall knocked the wind out of me and send stabbing waves of pain through my badly beaten back. Looking over at Daniel, I saw him laying on his back. Like me, he was staring up at the clouds.

Suddenly I felt something cool touch my wrist and then...

To be continued…
Nicely written Rufus, you can feel every moment of Crucifixion, good story, as well as your sessions.

I like that your story does not force any sexual implications like many other crux stuff you may find out there. The main focus is about the protagonists experience suffering torture and crucifixion in the ancient Roman world with hints to christian themes like Jesus passion and related locations. This way it feels natural and believable.
If there is any “arousing“ aspect then it takes place only in the readers mind and his imagination, but not in the written text. Thats how it should be in my opinion.
Keep up the good work.

I like that your story does not force any sexual implications like many other crux stuff you may find out there. The main focus is about the protagonists experience suffering torture and crucifixion in the ancient Roman world with hints to christian themes like Jesus passion and related locations. This way it feels natural and believable.
If there is any “arousing“ aspect then it takes place only in the readers mind and his imagination, but not in the written text. Thats how it should be in my opinion.
Keep up the good work.
Thank you, I really enjoy writing this, the Roman theme is my favorite. As I write I imagine how it would be if I was crucified. I'm glad you like my story.

Very well, I think the term “enjoy“ indeed describes it in a fitting way. It implicates different possibilities. You enjoy writing it imagining this crucifixion of a younger version of yourself in ancient roman times and we., the audience enjoy the inspiration it gives us and our fantasy, maybe in a different way.
For me, for example, “christian“ stories about the passion told from the perspective of the “thieves“ were frequently very “enjoyable“. Some of them still belong to my all-time favorites. But the inspiration they gave me may have been different from the intention they were written with.
I think thats a good way to handle it, at the same time covering a wide area of the different “taste“ of
the members of this forum. You succeeded in creating the “inspiration“ in this way, I think.

The nailing of Rufus is going to be intense, nothing like he ever experienced before. He will experience physical and emotional torture as he hangs helplessly on the cross. He doesn't want to be nailed, he regrets ever wondering what crucifixion feels like, but now is too late. As much as he begs for Mercy he will not be able to escape the cross. The spikes are ready, soon he will be nailed.

The nailing of Rufus is going to be intense, nothing like he ever experienced before. He will experience physical and emotional torture as he hangs helplessly on the cross. He doesn't want to be nailed, he regrets ever wondering what crucifixion feels like, but now is too late. As much as he begs for Mercy he will not be able to escape the cross. The spikes are ready, soon he will be nailed.
Hooray!!!!

Cant wait for it. I wonder, how young Rufus' feet are going to be nailed to the stipes. In the “dream“ in the earlier chapter it was the classic Jesus-style with feet one over the other and pierced by one long nail. But now Carlos is being nailed in the Jehohanan-style sideways spiked through the heels.
Brings even more suspense...

Part 8​

A bag of nails chinked as they were dropped near my head.

My hands are tied with a rope to a heavy patibulum. I couldn’t believe it, its about to happened. What have I done? Why am I here? Why did I ever wanted to know how a crucified man felt? I can’t let them do this to me, I don’t want to suffer. I seen crucifixion before, its awful and painful. I looked to my left and see Carlos screaming and cursing in pain as he is hanging on his cross.

I feel the rough edges of the cross beams under me, pushing ridges in to my back. At that moment I remembered that this wood will hold me as I will slowly and cruelly be tortured to death upon it. My arms are pulled up roughly, and I see the sky above me, again, but with the faces of the executioners.

The two soldiers forced my arms out straight on the cross beam ready for the next stage to begin, the nails were about to be hammered through my flesh and deep into the wood.

Then, the nails, six-inch-long iron nails! I panic and scream loudly, as the spike is placed next to my wrist by a really young soldier.

The soldiers held me down as the young soldier picked up a nail and hammer and positioned it over my left wrist, digging it into me just a bit to let me know it was there.

I looked to my right and I saw a long spike that the soldier has placed at my wrist. I look at the soldier that was about to nail me, our eyes meet.
“Please, no, no nails, just ropes, please” I begged for Mercy.

“Shut up you bustard” one of the soldiers yield at me and slept my face.

“What’s the matter Marcus? First time is always hard, just nail them in.” I heard the order from Centurion.

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain, concentrating on the feel of the breeze on my bare chest, and hoped that the nailing would be quick and far less painful than I had anticipated.

I opened my eyes once again and looked at the man with the mallet...and then suddenly the soldier’s hand is in motion and he slams the heavy mallet down.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh” I yelled the pain out. My hand, wrist and arm exploded in pain. My vision blurred. The suffering was so intense I saw flashes of light and childhood flashbacks in my mind and I heard my pulse and blood flow in my ears. My heart was beating so hard I thought it's going to burst out of my skinny chest. I was whining like a newborn baby, tears flowing everywhere.

The soldier moved over to the other wrist and once again the prick of the spike was felt against my wrist followed by a sudden explosion of intense pain, once again I screamed in agony as my body jerked on the ground. The huge hammer comes down. The same red hot fire of nail in my other hand, wrist and arm. I can't stop screaming, yelling, crying as the nails are pounded in. Two of the executioners are holding my arms down, and my struggling is to no avail. The nails was fixed firmly in the wood. I cried, yelled, kicked my legs around but nothing could ease the pain out.

The guards release my arms, but that made the pain worse! The slightest movement changed the burning agony to waves of intense pain!

They made quick work of nailing me to the plank of wood I carried up from city. As my vision cleared, I looked down and saw my own body was covered in sweat. My feet were slowly shuffling back and fourth in the dirt and my brain and body dealt with pain like I’d never experienced. My struggling subsides as it becomes clear to me that there is no escape from this bondage. I felt like throwing up from pain, exhaustion, stress and fear. My spread arms invited anyone to have a look at my nudity...

The guards attached chains to each end of the crossbeam and I knew that the bar was about to be slowly pulled up the vertical post and fixed in position towards the top. Before long I was dangling in the air hanging on my nailed wrists as the cross beam climbed the vertical post towards its final position. The pain was unbearable, I was screaming in pain as the full weight of my dangling body was held by nails. The cross beam finally reached its destination and was secured firmly in place. My entire body snapped once as the plank was dropped into place. My naked nailed body hung from the cross awaiting the next stage of my crucifixion.

The first thing I noticed was how hard it was to breath. That was immediately followed by the pain shooting through my wrists, arms and shoulders. I looked over at my right wrist. A small trickle of blood oozed from the nail sticking out of my wrist.

I immediately felt my shoulders and chest expand as my wrists took the full weight of my body. I was covered in dirt and sweat and it was getting harder and harder to breath. My head hung down as I looked at the ground. My feet hung uselessly by the post.

The next thing I felt was my feet being roughly positioned, one on top of the other, against the post. Two guards held my feet as a third positioned a nail against my pale skin. Three blows with the heavy hammer and my feet were nailed to the post. Pain shot through my arms, ankles and legs. I’m sure I cried out in agony.

Once I had no more energy to scream in pain, I looked down at my own body. Even though my body was drenched in sweat, my mouth was dry. My throat hurt from what seemed like hours of screaming in pain. I couldn’t breath and stabbing pain was shooting through my shoulders. My head hung straight down

I noticed my own breathing was becoming more difficult and began pressing down on my own shattered feet. Red hot pain shot up through my legs, but I knew I had to keep pressing long enough to catch my breath. My head sagged down and all I was able to see was my own sweat covered body and my quivering legs as I took deep breaths of air.

When the soldiers where done with me, I could see from the cross as they were nailing their third victim Daniel. He screamed as the soldiers were nailing his wrist to patibulum, really soon they raised him up and nailed his feet. I could see his naked body sagging from the cross, he looked miserable and I realized that I looked the same.

I looked down and took a look at my body. I could see my chest, heaving, and the rippling muscles of my stomach tensed, I looked down at his feet which were nailed on top of each other. I looked to my right, and saw my arm, stretched tightly on the crossbeam, a nail in my wrist.

I started to feel pull on my wrists, and the waves of pain jolted me and as my entire body weight dropped down as my body hang on the nails. I had to find relief and the only way was to push down on my nailed feet. I tensed my legs to keep them straight, to take my weight and pushed down on my nailed feet.

I was amazed by the fact that the nails held me up. I wished that they would simply rip through and let me crumple to the ground and die there, instead of being held up as entertainment for the masses. I looked into the eyes of the few people below who were watching me and in most I saw contempt, rejection, and hatred. In a few I saw pity and compassion. I looked away.

Was this what my life had come to? I was born, I lived, I learned, I made some “wrong” choices, and now I would hang naked on a cross until I died.

It was only the beginning of my suffering. The soldiers are well prepared to make this experience as humiliating and painful as it could be, and I will have no other choices then to endure it all.

To be continued…

Part 8​

A bag of nails chinked as they were dropped near my head.

My hands are tied with a rope to a heavy patibulum. I couldn’t believe it, its about to happened. What have I done? Why am I here? Why did I ever wanted to know how a crucified man felt? I can’t let them do this to me, I don’t want to suffer. I seen crucifixion before, its awful and painful. I looked to my left and see Carlos screaming and cursing in pain as he is hanging on his cross.

I feel the rough edges of the cross beams under me, pushing ridges in to my back. At that moment I remembered that this wood will hold me as I will slowly and cruelly be tortured to death upon it. My arms are pulled up roughly, and I see the sky above me, again, but with the faces of the executioners.

The two soldiers forced my arms out straight on the cross beam ready for the next stage to begin, the nails were about to be hammered through my flesh and deep into the wood.

Then, the nails, six-inch-long iron nails! I panic and scream loudly, as the spike is placed next to my wrist by a really young soldier.

The soldiers held me down as the young soldier picked up a nail and hammer and positioned it over my left wrist, digging it into me just a bit to let me know it was there.

I looked to my right and I saw a long spike that the soldier has placed at my wrist. I look at the soldier that was about to nail me, our eyes meet.
“Please, no, no nails, just ropes, please” I begged for Mercy.

“Shut up you bustard” one of the soldiers yield at me and slept my face.

“What’s the matter Marcus? First time is always hard, just nail them in.” I heard the order from Centurion.

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain, concentrating on the feel of the breeze on my bare chest, and hoped that the nailing would be quick and far less painful than I had anticipated.

I opened my eyes once again and looked at the man with the mallet...and then suddenly the soldier’s hand is in motion and he slams the heavy mallet down.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh” I yelled the pain out. My hand, wrist and arm exploded in pain. My vision blurred. The suffering was so intense I saw flashes of light and childhood flashbacks in my mind and I heard my pulse and blood flow in my ears. My heart was beating so hard I thought it's going to burst out of my skinny chest. I was whining like a newborn baby, tears flowing everywhere.

The soldier moved over to the other wrist and once again the prick of the spike was felt against my wrist followed by a sudden explosion of intense pain, once again I screamed in agony as my body jerked on the ground. The huge hammer comes down. The same red hot fire of nail in my other hand, wrist and arm. I can't stop screaming, yelling, crying as the nails are pounded in. Two of the executioners are holding my arms down, and my struggling is to no avail. The nails was fixed firmly in the wood. I cried, yelled, kicked my legs around but nothing could ease the pain out.

The guards release my arms, but that made the pain worse! The slightest movement changed the burning agony to waves of intense pain!

They made quick work of nailing me to the plank of wood I carried up from city. As my vision cleared, I looked down and saw my own body was covered in sweat. My feet were slowly shuffling back and fourth in the dirt and my brain and body dealt with pain like I’d never experienced. My struggling subsides as it becomes clear to me that there is no escape from this bondage. I felt like throwing up from pain, exhaustion, stress and fear. My spread arms invited anyone to have a look at my nudity...

The guards attached chains to each end of the crossbeam and I knew that the bar was about to be slowly pulled up the vertical post and fixed in position towards the top. Before long I was dangling in the air hanging on my nailed wrists as the cross beam climbed the vertical post towards its final position. The pain was unbearable, I was screaming in pain as the full weight of my dangling body was held by nails. The cross beam finally reached its destination and was secured firmly in place. My entire body snapped once as the plank was dropped into place. My naked nailed body hung from the cross awaiting the next stage of my crucifixion.

The first thing I noticed was how hard it was to breath. That was immediately followed by the pain shooting through my wrists, arms and shoulders. I looked over at my right wrist. A small trickle of blood oozed from the nail sticking out of my wrist.

I immediately felt my shoulders and chest expand as my wrists took the full weight of my body. I was covered in dirt and sweat and it was getting harder and harder to breath. My head hung down as I looked at the ground. My feet hung uselessly by the post.

The next thing I felt was my feet being roughly positioned, one on top of the other, against the post. Two guards held my feet as a third positioned a nail against my pale skin. Three blows with the heavy hammer and my feet were nailed to the post. Pain shot through my arms, ankles and legs. I’m sure I cried out in agony.

Once I had no more energy to scream in pain, I looked down at my own body. Even though my body was drenched in sweat, my mouth was dry. My throat hurt from what seemed like hours of screaming in pain. I couldn’t breath and stabbing pain was shooting through my shoulders. My head hung straight down

I noticed my own breathing was becoming more difficult and began pressing down on my own shattered feet. Red hot pain shot up through my legs, but I knew I had to keep pressing long enough to catch my breath. My head sagged down and all I was able to see was my own sweat covered body and my quivering legs as I took deep breaths of air.

When the soldiers where done with me, I could see from the cross as they were nailing their third victim Daniel. He screamed as the soldiers were nailing his wrist to patibulum, really soon they raised him up and nailed his feet. I could see his naked body sagging from the cross, he looked miserable and I realized that I looked the same.

I looked down and took a look at my body. I could see my chest, heaving, and the rippling muscles of my stomach tensed, I looked down at his feet which were nailed on top of each other. I looked to my right, and saw my arm, stretched tightly on the crossbeam, a nail in my wrist.

I started to feel pull on my wrists, and the waves of pain jolted me and as my entire body weight dropped down as my body hang on the nails. I had to find relief and the only way was to push down on my nailed feet. I tensed my legs to keep them straight, to take my weight and pushed down on my nailed feet.

I was amazed by the fact that the nails held me up. I wished that they would simply rip through and let me crumple to the ground and die there, instead of being held up as entertainment for the masses. I looked into the eyes of the few people below who were watching me and in most I saw contempt, rejection, and hatred. In a few I saw pity and compassion. I looked away.

Was this what my life had come to? I was born, I lived, I learned, I made some “wrong” choices, and now I would hang naked on a cross until I died.

It was only the beginning of my suffering. The soldiers are well prepared to make this experience as humiliating and painful as it could be, and I will have no other choices then to endure it all.

To be continued…

Uh, when did the soldiers strip Rufus of his loincloth? The last part said he was still wearing one.

Back
Top Bottom