Sacrifice Altar

Go to CruxDreams.com
That was a bit:)doh::doh:) intense, but damn good...

Tree

Can be worse. :rolleyes:

Actress Heather Matarazzo, is a lesbian, and I remember her interview at the time of the movie.

She tells him that her girlfriend went to watch the movie by herself, and when that scene started she started crying desperately and left the theater. :eek:

When she arrived at her house, she hugged Heather in such a strong way that it was difficult for them to separate, so heather started to do what she was supposed to do, and after nearly three hours they were able to separate. :p :D :devil:

Commotive, is not it? :rolleyes: :doh:

Top-Cat

Just a heads up. There is a multi-part scene that a very talented artist is putting together of Goodbyekitty. There are already 9 pics already out there so we will post them when it's done. Just in case someone sees them on Deviantart please don't post any. Thanks :) ...and a teaser ... the_sacrifice___opening2_by_lordruthven2000-db0wyml.png

I recently discovered the work of Marian Wawrzeniecki (1863 -1943). Most of the sources I find on him are in Polish, but I was able to gather that he was a Slavic nationalist and pagan. His painting often depict human sacrifices. The pagan Slavs did practice human sacrifice. The extent, methods and reasons are not clear, as the only records are from biased Christian sources.
The left-handed swastika in Wawrzeniecki's monogram indicates his support of paganism, not Nazism. He despised both the Germans and the Church for destroying the Slavic identity.
This video is in Polish, but it does show several of his works:
tumblr_mzh9lfy8Bp1toanwyo6_500.jpg tumblr_mzh9lfy8Bp1toanwyo2_500.jpg tumblr_mzh9lfy8Bp1toanwyo3_500.jpg tumblr_mzh9lfy8Bp1toanwyo5_400.jpg 24550_zps77499fa2.jpg marian-wawrzeniecki-sacrificio.jpg img_0343.jpg f17452e8e414038b4b5896aae5ac9400.jpg mw-nasze-c5bcycie-1937-big_008_zpse4f6e3a8.jpg mw-sc582owiac584ska-ofiara-wiosenna-big_009_zpsb61f2745.jpg

Back
Top Bottom