starts to vibrate,everything would rush through my mind,
and then i`m gone ,look of utter dismay on my face

Probably True, now if i was strapped down on the guillotine
looking into the basket, and waiting for my end and when
it will happen.why is he teasing me,i`m terrified,i think
i would orgasm in sheer blind terror, and when the structure
starts to vibrate,everything would rush through my mind,
and then i`m gone ,look of utter dismay on my face

It the pic it looks like you are screaming "sacrifice me... I'm cumming" :)

Edit. Accidentally cropped the priestess out and added some color :)

r1hyeAw.jpg

dottie.png

The artist had specific instructions to put the knife between my tits :)

Whatever gets you going :D

Now the Forest Gods know what they like. A young woman, slender, fertile, bound helplessly to sacred wood, and sacrificed by an equally beautiful naked priestess.
Hey, they can't help themselves. They're male gods :rolleyes:

1354149835.jpg

A new one of me :)

nkD9x3L.jpg
I see that you go willingly to your sacrifice, you are not restrained, but lie calmly and with joy await the knife.
Is that perhaps the way it often was in societies that practiced the art of human sacrifice? The one chosen to die thought it an honour to thus serve the Gods. (I do not call such a "victim" as that would imply that he or she needed to be forced to lay down their life to please the Gods.)

I see that you go willingly to your sacrifice, you are not restrained, but lie calmly and with joy await the knife.
Is that perhaps the way it often was in societies that practiced the art of human sacrifice? The one chosen to die thought it an honour to thus serve the Gods. (I do not call such a "victim" as that would imply that he or she needed to be forced to lay down their life to please the Gods.)

Yes but this wasn't the end. I become somewhat immortal thanks to being sacrificed. The progression to end up a Jessica Jones like character

resurrection.png

Story in progress.

Sometimes being bound is part of the ceremony and not a reflection of the of willingness of the sacrificial woman.
sacrific 014.jpg sacrific 016.jpg sacrific 015.jpg sacrific 017.jpg sacrific 026.jpg
note the last two pictures above the woman shows a natural trepidation as she faces the last minutes of her young life but is neither crying or protesting her roll in the sacrifice.

This woman also ponders her last moments but revels that she is to sacrificed for and to her Goddess...
sacrific 033.jpg

And of course being sacrificed to the Gods it is tradition to chain the sacrifice to the rocks.
cuffs 77.jpg

As you see Eulalia is chained but shows only joyous anticipation of her sacrifice...
sacrific 045 a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom