Sacrifice Altar

Go to CruxDreams.com
A new one (post production in progress) by Undercity. This is an angle before she slides the dagger in me :)

1vPbSsC.png
Love the sacrificial stuff. Though I find the skull candlesticks ermm ..... a trifle gothic.

Love the sacrificial stuff. Though I find the skull candlesticks ermm ..... a trifle gothic.
Shot 1) Feel the rib cage first for easy stab. Vic terrified.
Shot2) This one - blade angle wrong it will catch the ribs
Shot 3) Slide the knife in. Vic writhes. Upper and lower chest rises in an arc. Only a little blood.
Shot 3A) Zoom in for a close up face and tits (set a camera up as camera 2) Do this before you render shot 3. It will help you to get the face right.
Shot 4) Wriggle the knife about a bit as the vic expires - blood from mouth if pos.
Shot 5) corpse shot - close up - see if you can find one of those "good for nothing else" set of glazed eyes that match the colour. An approximation will do roll the eyes upwards lids shut to about 50%. Maybe a bit more.

Just a suggestion (it's worth the sacrifice)

Last edited:
Shot 1) Feel the rib cage first for easy stab. Vic terrified.
Shot2) This one - blade angle wrong it will catch the ribs
Shot 3) Slide the knife in. Vic writhes. Upper and lower chest rises in an arc. Only a little blood.
Shot 3A) Zoom in for a close up face and tits (set a camera up as camera 2) Do this before you render shot 3. It will help you to get the face right.
Shot 4) Wriggle the knife about a bit as the vic expires - blood from mouth if pos.
Shot 5) corpse shot - close up - see if you can find one of those "good for nothing else" set of glazed eyes that match the colour. An approximation will do roll the eyes upwards lids shut to about 50%. Maybe a bit more.

Just a suggestion (it's worth the sacrifice)

Are you thinking about creating this scene? Would love it!

Although two scenes were she (or I) would shed a robe and/or climb onto the altar would be very erotic.

Although two scenes were she (or I) would shed a robe and/or climb onto the altar would be very erotic.
I thought it was your scene and you have the master files for it.

I would tend to do it different.
My opinion for what its worth - its a very nice picture.......... but.

It needs to be seedier....... The fashion show executioner, needs to dress down a bit.
Do Amazon types do costume jewellery?
The executioner more of a pro. - more clinical - whilst you don't care less about the victims suffering, you are going to get it right because its your job and you don't want to look stupid.

The vic - willing sacrifice - you say fair -enough. Needs more emotion. Not Arghhh... emotion - subtle worried unsure apprehensive. Also put a bit of sexual exstacy into the expression (well more than a bit) The poor girls pussy must be a lake of girl juice - I speculate idly.
She needs to have her eyes closed - I mean who wants to see a knife get stuck into their heart willing or otherwise.
She opens them when the knife bites into her. Her chest rising to greet the blade.
Brief pain then nothing - corpse eyes half opened glazed.
Close-ups -Close ups and work those angles.
Have I already said that bit its late Sunday evening here?

Oh justa thought its past my bedtime - yawn.
You're going to need a good skin for those close-ups I'm not really familiar with V7's (except Cailin excellent.. well almost)

Davin by Lyoness would cut it as its nice and pale - and you need that for the lighting and also to build a bit of mood.
Nothing by FWSA. As the skins don't just cut it - when you are being cut. For the close ups that is.
There's also a sweaty effect on that skin you can dial it up and down with the glossiness - that would work well here

I know - I'm going on - Night now!

Oh justa thought its past my bedtime - yawn.
You're going to need a good skin for those close-ups I'm not really familiar with V7's (except Cailin excellent.. well almost)

Davin by Lyoness would cut it as its nice and pale - and you need that for the lighting and also to build a bit of mood.
Nothing by FWSA. As the skins don't just cut it - when you are being cut. For the close ups that is.
There's also a sweaty effect on that skin you can dial it up and down with the glossiness - that would work well here

I know - I'm going on - Night now!

Yes I'm not a 3d artist. Just the model who does photoshop :) Hey if you ever want to take a "stab" at it ;) You've got a green light from me!

This was done by another artist of me. It doesn't look a lot like me and is very dark but I thought you might like them http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/sacrifice-altar.5383/page-25

If I don't get back to you - Its because I'm currently taking a hit from hurricane Ophelia and there's been infrastructural damage. - Just to let you know.
OK I'll take a stab at it.
Let me know how YOU WANT to look - this is how these things work. Pictures if possible Physical descriptions, be graphic. Yeah - I know its a problem. Especially on a public forum. I dare say we may attract some amusing comments. If you can think of a better way - don't hold back.
I'm currently three days late for a date with Laetitia and her friend Aurélie in her new attic. That might take a fortnight.
Laetitia knows I like some snuff. Whilst she strictly a girl for the lash and the rope - she would find compromise difficult - we have discussed this. She's OK with it.
First Question - I see you also go in for being drilled by a firing squad, do you want sacrifice - your scenario your choice I can cut your head off or break your neck in a garotte or long drop
We need to discuss things though. Here's why. It takes me about three days or so to develop an idea. I have to have things in the back of my mind before we stick it all together.
With sacrifice -
1) I see you want to go down the road of willing victim rather than forced prisoner. Try to develop a scenario for this. It might seem daft but if you've got a story in your head it works better no matter how daft the story. No need to stick with this of course - play it how you want it
2) I've made brief exploratory excursions into A) European sorta Druid mystic sacrifice. B) A sort of "trad" Gothicky look.
You might be able to add an American touch. I've got a lot of American sets. I kinda low on that Aztec - Amazon thing though.

What I'm saying is think about it. Lets develop the character and the story. I appreciate there will be changes along the route - you see something you don't like PLEASE SAY. Change your mind on something PLEASE SAY.
Communication is the key.

If I don't get back to you - Its because I'm currently taking a hit from hurricane Ophelia and there's been infrastructural damage. - Just to let you know.
OK I'll take a stab at it.
Let me know how YOU WANT to look - this is how these things work. Pictures if possible Physical descriptions, be graphic. Yeah - I know its a problem. Especially on a public forum. I dare say we may attract some amusing comments. If you can think of a better way - don't hold back.
I'm currently three days late for a date with Laetitia and her friend Aurélie in her new attic. That might take a fortnight.
Laetitia knows I like some snuff. Whilst she strictly a girl for the lash and the rope - she would find compromise difficult - we have discussed this. She's OK with it.
First Question - I see you also go in for being drilled by a firing squad, do you want sacrifice - your scenario your choice I can cut your head off or break your neck in a garotte or long drop
We need to discuss things though. Here's why. It takes me about three days or so to develop an idea. I have to have things in the back of my mind before we stick it all together.
With sacrifice -
1) I see you want to go down the road of willing victim rather than forced prisoner. Try to develop a scenario for this. It might seem daft but if you've got a story in your head it works better no matter how daft the story. No need to stick with this of course - play it how you want it
2) I've made brief exploratory excursions into A) European sorta Druid mystic sacrifice. B) A sort of "trad" Gothicky look.
You might be able to add an American touch. I've got a lot of American sets. I kinda low on that Aztec - Amazon thing though.

What I'm saying is think about it. Lets develop the character and the story. I appreciate there will be changes along the route - you see something you don't like PLEASE SAY. Change your mind on something PLEASE SAY.
Communication is the key.

Sounds good. Let me think about it and also let me know what kind of scenario you like too. I want you to enjoy the process as well :)

Sounds good. Let me think about it and also let me know what kind of scenario you like too. I want you to enjoy the process as well :)
LOL - There are so many great ways to be executed and I'm so fickle.
The beauty of working in this manner is that the artist learns from the subject and vice-versa.
I look at my work before I met Laeti and it is a quantum leap.
I know your problem (I think)
I said to you - think about how you want to be executed.
You thought - hmm sacrifice is nice - but being shot for spying - or waiting on the trap for that lever to be pulled?
Argh - to name but a few.
Here's what we do. We establish your character first and then we can run it through some sketch scenarios.
If you've got some time on your hands, and there is that time zone problem and weekends.
I find this site excellent. Don't know how he gets away with it as a main stream site.
For some reason or other its very popular http://www.capitalpunishmentuk.org/contents.html

Yes I'm not a 3d artist. Just the model who does photoshop :) Hey if you ever want to take a "stab" at it ;) You've got a green light from me!

This was done by another artist of me. It doesn't look a lot like me and is very dark but I thought you might like them http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/sacrifice-altar.5383/page-25
Hmm. That is kinda dark.
Critique - Its excellent work - I've not seen better.
On a personal level - Suicide meh! I think its nice to have other people kill you. Clearly the guys into gore. I suppose we all have out own turn-ons, Excess gore isn't one of mine. Whatever floats your boat.
Technical - We've played around with animation. We did Laeti being strangled on a garotte post.
I could only make it work for one person though. The minute we banged the executioner in - problems.
We gave up - it was beyond my intellect at the time. and we wanted to get back to some nice stills

Hmm. That is kinda dark.
Critique - Its excellent work - I've not seen better.
On a personal level - Suicide meh! I think its nice to have other people kill you. Clearly the guys into gore. I suppose we all have out own turn-ons, Excess gore isn't one of mine. Whatever floats your boat.
Technical - We've played around with animation. We did Laeti being strangled on a garotte post.
I could only make it work for one person though. The minute we banged the executioner in - problems.
We gave up - it was beyond my intellect at the time. and we wanted to get back to some nice stills

Not the suicide one. The dark/orange gothic 3d. No gore.

Back
Top Bottom