Sacrifice Altar

Go to CruxDreams.com
Looks like a sacrifice to me

bizarre_illo_small.jpg

and another

TheOffering-001.jpg

I too have thoughts not exactly like yours but nevertheless related. I have thought how lonely Jesus must have been as He hung naked on the cross, how humiliated. I have sometimes wished I could accompany Him out of His cell, accepted a scouraging with Him, carry a petibulum next to Him, and hang next to Him, to accompany Him on His journey to death and beyond. Just so He wouldn’t feel so abandoned.
And I have imagined myself tied naked and spread-eagle on an Incan altar with some high priest about to cut my heart out.
Both of these fantasies are sexually arousing to me, I understand the latter, but the tender feelings toward Jesus accompanied by sexual arousal I find a bit disconcerting, not upsetting exactly, just not what I expect to feel when I look as a crucifix.

I too have thoughts not exactly like yours but nevertheless related. I have thought how lonely Jesus must have been as He hung naked on the cross, how humiliated. I have sometimes wished I could accompany Him out of His cell, accepted a scouraging with Him, carry a petibulum next to Him, and hang next to Him, to accompany Him on His journey to death and beyond. Just so He wouldn’t feel so abandoned.
And I have imagined myself tied naked and spread-eagle on an Incan altar with some high priest about to cut my heart out.
Both of these fantasies are sexually arousing to me, I understand the latter, but the tender feelings toward Jesus accompanied by sexual arousal I find a bit disconcerting, not upsetting exactly, just not what I expect to feel when I look as a crucifix.

Well- the answer would have been easy back in Ca 33 AD - just swap with one of the thieves - sorted.:jump:

Back
Top Bottom