Sacrifice Altar

Go to CruxDreams.com
We never actually see the fate of the sacrificed young woman, but we can all make our own guesses as to what might have happened, based on her expressions (which are excellent).
At first she does not seem to be worried, which leads me to a thought I have often had:-
In societies where human sacrifice was practiced, was the victim necessarily unwilling? Could it have been seen as a noble duty, to give one's life for the greater good?
Maybe she did it to save a friend?

I really like the first one here with the voluptuous witch and the perky-nippled teens. Anyone know who the artist is, or where I can find more of their work?

It's from the comic' The Dark Witch of Westbrook' - try googling that, you'll find plenty of links ;)

We never actually see the fate of the sacrificed young woman, but we can all make our own guesses as to what might have happened, based on her expressions (which are excellent).
At first she does not seem to be worried, which leads me to a thought I have often had:-
In societies where human sacrifice was practiced, was the victim necessarily unwilling? Could it have been seen as a noble duty, to give one's life for the greater good?
ofcuz ..
https://motherless.com/G8BF28D9/6E78044

@phlebas .. the first time i hv ever seen...there are many crazy ones worst than me in this world :D

Back
Top Bottom