Safe Crux!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hopefully this is am okay place to post this, since this is the discussion board for crux topics.

But like I said, I've had a kink for this for well on 10 years at this point, but only as far as watching crux videos and pictures on the internet. Well, for my birthday today, I decided it was time to actually give it a go. Using what materials I had, I tried to rig together a T and then Y cross which didn't work, though I had some very limited success with an I shaped structure. I may have gotten 1 or 2 decent pictures that I might post later if I can find an appropriate forum (currently editing the video I had running to see if there are any decent screen grabs).

But this whole, ultimately unsuccessful, venture just made me realize how difficult this is to do on one's own, which begs the question, have there ever been any crucifixion gatherings from this group? That would be something I would absolutely be interested in and willing to take part in, after an appropriate amount of vetting, groundrules, getting to know one another, and setting of safety precautions of course.

Anyways, happy to be hear and happy crucifixion!

Hopefully this is am okay place to post this, since this is the discussion board for crux topics.

But like I said, I've had a kink for this for well on 10 years at this point, but only as far as watching crux videos and pictures on the internet. Well, for my birthday today, I decided it was time to actually give it a go. Using what materials I had, I tried to rig together a T and then Y cross which didn't work, though I had some very limited success with an I shaped structure. I may have gotten 1 or 2 decent pictures that I might post later if I can find an appropriate forum (currently editing the video I had running to see if there are any decent screen grabs).

But this whole, ultimately unsuccessful, venture just made me realize how difficult this is to do on one's own, which begs the question, have there ever been any crucifixion gatherings from this group? That would be something I would absolutely be interested in and willing to take part in, after an appropriate amount of vetting, groundrules, getting to know one another, and setting of safety precautions of course.

Anyways, happy to be hear and happy crucifixion!
Visit this thread too:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/safe-crux.1839/

Absolutely the three most important things to remember for anyone crucifying themselves, especially do-it-yourselfer solo artists, is safety safety safety. Make sure the cross is secure. Test the bindings, so that you have a way down. Set a safe time limit. I always had a clock on the wall that I kept an eye on. Have fun!

Absolutely the three most important things to remember for anyone crucifying themselves, especially do-it-yourselfer solo artists, is safety safety safety. Make sure the cross is secure. Test the bindings, so that you have a way down. Set a safe time limit. I always had a clock on the wall that I kept an eye on. Have fun!
PRECISELY !!
I echo those sentiments. :)

Home crucifixion. Ideas​

I like to give ideas about a domestic crucifixion. it will depends of the space available, of course. I post 2 of my pics in a ladder, for example.

Attachments

• AA9B2B8E-21DC-4383-8094-4A17490F44E3.jpeg
    AA9B2B8E-21DC-4383-8094-4A17490F44E3.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 63
  • E67B746A-6FC8-48A8-A91A-D4EFCCFC0842.jpeg
    E67B746A-6FC8-48A8-A91A-D4EFCCFC0842.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve done quite a bit of reading here since my beginnings on this forum
My heart goes out to Connie for what I see is a dream crushed in so many ways by a horrible reality, a terrible creepy rich man, a doctor who’s knowledge is incredibly questionable, and severe after effects of permanent tissue damage

Ignoring the less educated comments here and there in here, this is very helpful for getting a proper introduction of differentiating fantasy versus reality, imagined bondage versus proper safe and real bondage

I’ve a good head on my shoulders - I can proudly say this as none of the info here surprised me the slightest

- it’s not wise to wish to be nailed - humans aren’t geckos
- we cannot merely grow back entire limbs worth of biomaterials, many of which are utterly incapable of regeneration
(large neuronal and certain glial tissues tissues cease their mitosis cycle after a select amount of years of growing and dividing, though their axons will continue to alter and grow dynamically as new pathways are necessary. If the cell body is killed or an axon is severed, there is no replacement

Certain neuromuscular junction points have specialized muscle tissue that follows similar rules in development - regeneration up to a certain point in life, but then internal adaptation only - aka - some muscle regions just don’t grow back if damaged

Dang, guess a few years of biology courses really did teach me something!

Literally none of the warnings here surprised me and by biology knowledge only furthers my appreciation for this

(I am going out of college as a graphic designer, but I’ve taken plenty of biology courses before I decided I’d be drawing and picturing for a living)

Tips and Ideas for Self-Crucifixion​

Guys, lets share experience and ideas about self-crucifixion. That comes too short here since a lot of folk here does not take it serious, has a jesus-christ-complexe or is too coward and prefers to cum in the internet (or too dom. But that is great)
I will begin myself providing some ideas by experience:
I admit, I rarely made it into the classical cross position but more into a straight "I" so what I tell is a more general suspension bondage however it can be adopted. Also I did not create or buy much equipement. So lets begin with

Finding a Place
If you do not have a cross in your garden, you want to have a place high enough to fix a rope. Probably that is the most difficult part. If you have something up there where you can fix a rope so that it will carry your weight then you can just take long board as a patibulum and secure or even easier put your hands in the rope.
For sure you can drill a hoke into the wall or ceiling.
If you do not do this for any reason you can:
Take a scale. Good for testing but you probably can stand somewhere and release if you only fix your hands.
Take a door. If you are like most humans bigger than 1 meter you need to fix your legs somewhere. Alternatively you can tie your foots to your tighs to make your shorter. If you fix the rope on the knob of the other side and close the door you can suspend there.
Fix the rope somewhere and throw it out of the window of the first floor. You can fix it on the window (and damage it if you do it wrong). I never tried this. Needs tolerant neighbours or a house in the nowhere.
We skip public places.
So you can try to find a good tree. If you do not want be discovered, you better choose a deep forest far away from big cities as city people tend to visit adiacent forests for convalescence while villagers often do enough work in the nature and are generally not that crazy to err in the forests. Best is if there is no settlement near. It may be a problem to bring the stuff into the forest. Maybe you must take more than one turn. If you have fierce animals take care or abbandon this idea( or like it and get devoured). Do not do it in hunting season. Avoid doing during school vacations as there may be kids playing, the last you wanna meet. Then leave the pathes and go deep enough nobody can see you but I guess that is an obvious fact. Now you can only meet some very crazy nature fans or other cunts.
Crucifixion and Release Mechanism
If you found a place high enough to fix a rope, you can fix additionally fix a patibulum to the rope. If you dont have special shackles, you must be sure you can relase. We must evolve the way we crucify ourself on a possible (time) release strategy. (Else you do not need this information. Just do it and die. Make a lifestream for us!).
Lets assume we tie our hands and optionally our feet. The hands are fixed to a place so you cannot go somwhere for a scissor. If you take a patibulum and tie your hands apart from each other even if you can go around a scissor may be quasi impossible to use. Maybe you have some sharp instrument or blade you put or fixed somewhere beneath. Or have special shackles.
For those strategies you need to release the rope tying your hands first, so you fall down and can go for scissor or a blade etc..
If you fix your feet/legs you can relase them first and stand somwhere you couldnt reach before. If you fixed your hands with a running knot you can release easily however the problem is you may be able to release your hands while putting your weight on you feet before, the rope tieing your feet is fixed high enough. If you did this you can fall down and hurt seriously. You may wanna do this if crucifixion is very hard. So we should take this in mind.
You can make a plattform appear after some time.
Or you can make your the rope above your hands and or the rope of your feet relase before.

If you to release your feet, stand somewhere and then release hands, take in mind it doesnt work if you are too weak, you hands became numb or you became unconscious.
Good release mechanism is ice. Test before how long it needs to thaw and do not do it outside when winter.
You can take a solid bottles that doesnt cumble (totally. It will always crumble a bit.). Fill with water and put rope inside to you like. Then freeze. You can fix the bottle somewhere and put the rope which comes out of the frozen bottle on the point above you wanna be crucified upon. Then take a chair, tie your hands, or tie a patibulum to your hands and then tie your hands to the patibulum. Kick the chair as if you would hang yourself by neck. Let the bottle thaw a bit before you do. From Experience a one-liter bottle can take 6 h! And you didnt fixed you legs (needs another bottles which thaws up before).

Save your Hands
You can take gloves but these may be difficult to handle or slip afterwards.
You can also take a shirt with long sloves or 3 shirts with long slopes, a coat.
Dont take a rope but leather.
Or take clothes like a robust jeans to tie your hands with. Long trousers may be enough and may be robust enough to take your weight.

An ice relase with tension is almost fail-proof. If the opening of the bottle is wide enough for the rope without knots physic wants it to get released.
This all was hardcore stuff. It is nicer with a partner.

I hope you add your ideas

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom