Safe Crux!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I heard somewhere it's possible to do a safe crucifixion using nails. What I was told was first make sure the cross has a ledge nailed into it so that the woman that's being crucified on can sit on to take all the weight off her arms so she can breathe freely. During the actual nailing you would use very small diameter nails (they would do very minimal damage going in but the nails must be long enough too. Someone told me you only nail the wrists. When you get to the feet you can tie them as you want. After the cross is raised the crucified person can either get off her sear a bit and feel the weight on her nails and if she wants to talent weight off her wrists she can by sitting back on the little ledge on her cross. Apparently the small diameter nails leave very little wounds that heal quick.

Not sure how true this is bit it was something I was told awhile ago
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

I especially recommend against nails through the wrists. It is far to easy to cause permanent nerve damage or sever the artery. Through the palm isn't much better. Erin (Connie) can give you a description of the damage that can cause.

Keep in mind that the Romans didn't care about the comfort of the victim and causing permanent damage was of no importance.

So, Apostate and Naraku are entirely correct in what they have said. Some are going to say, "but what about body piercings?"

Those are small, sterile objects, and, trust me, they don't go anywhere near nerves or arteries, the piercing people don't have sufficient insurance.

In the case of a mock crucifixion there is no such thing as sterile wood. In less time than it has taken me to write this post nasty little bugs will have tracked up the nail and into the body. If the victim is lucky, as Erin was, she will fight off the infection. If she is not lucky, she could die of sepsis.

So, Apostate and Naraku are entirely correct in what they have said. Some are going to say, "but what about body piercings?"

Those are small, sterile objects, and, trust me, they don't go anywhere near nerves or arteries, the piercing people don't have sufficient insurance.

In the case of a mock crucifixion there is no such thing as sterile wood. In less time than it has taken me to write this post nasty little bugs will have tracked up the nail and into the body. If the victim is lucky, as Erin was, she will fight off the infection. If she is not lucky, she could die of sepsis.
And some of the anaerobic bacteria, which thrive in deep wounds, secrete a toxin which destroys the tissue, regardless of whether you eventually kill the bugs with antibiotics.
Thank goodness Barb had some very good doctors.;)

Just Rope

Well, I've made an attempt at putting a cross together for the first time. Not my first choice of, well, anything, but it'll work to tie my wife to!

No nails or anything, just tied it all together with rope after sanding the boards. It's surprisingly solid without nails or screws!

Attachments

• 20180506_145206.jpg
    20180506_145206.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 338
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've made an attempt at putting a cross together for the first time. Not my first choice of, well, anything, but it'll work to tie my wife to!

No nails or anything, just tied it all together with rope after sanding the boards. It's surprisingly solid without nails or screws!
well i hope you both enjoy this...take your time an enjoy her defenseless body watch her has you slowly tease her an take your time with her.

Madiosi had today his cross and cross corner maded new.
View attachment 586562 Cuts for new and safer footrests
View attachment 586563View attachment 586564 fresh oiled
View attachment 586565 231 cm height
View attachment 586566 ready

Nice work Madi, it looks great, and the handyman in me really appreciates the work-in-progress pics. Are you going to mount it yourself, or do you have a friend in mind?
I hope you will take pictures, and describe your adventures for us!

Thank you Elfgirl, pretty often the thought of being hung on a cross makes me curious and I wonder how long could I stay on a cross for as well and whether or not could I could have nails driven through my wrists or not, where I can go to be hung on a cross living in the south, would you know where I could go and be cricified ?

[QUOTE = "KRUX1406, post: 381285, membro: 25818"] Grazie Elfgirl, molto spesso il pensiero di essere appeso a una croce mi rende curioso e mi chiedo per quanto tempo potrei restare su una croce anche per me e se potrei avere delle unghie passate attraverso i polsi o no, dove posso andare ad essere appeso a una croce che vive nel sud, sapresti dove potrei andare ed essere cricizzato? [/ QUOTE]
in Philippines like me...

You have an interesting story from your life Connie. Going through crucifixion with nails, that sounds like one tough experience. I've heard other stories like your's, other people going similar, painful, dangerous experiences like your's, and how it affects them in the end. I think what said in this thread is wise and will inspire people to go the safer way. And like Pippajayne said I think it also earns you commendation too.

Last edited:
You have an interesting story from your life Connie. Going through crucifixion with nails, that sounds like one tough experience. I've heard other stories like your's, other people going similar, painful, dangerous experiences like your's, and how it affects them in the end. I think what said in this thread is wise and will inspire people to go the safer way. And like Pippajayne said
I think it also earns you commendation too.

Back
Top Bottom