Safe Crux!

Go to CruxDreams.com
thanks for sharing that Connie -
your feelings must be very mixed, and painful -
we're all thinking of you!​
Thanks Eulalia,JL told me that he was indeed a pervert,that he enjoyed young naked girls...many of which he had sex with.I have mixed feelings,part of me is glad but then part of me is kinda sad because he gave me a way out by offering me all of that money...it was because of him that I was able to start a new life.

"Normal" prostitution could have been chosen too.
Thus I think you are trapped by a psychopath. Luck that you are not murdered.

There are woman students which by prostitution finance their university study.

View attachment 131975 View attachment 131976
What you need for time terminated self-crucifixion.
1 stabile Cross
2 Foot- and Hand-Leather-Cuffs
5 Ropes
3 PET-Bottles
3 Hound-Chains
2 Snap-Locks
----------------
You have no partner, no agents. You are alone.
Tie the icy bottle top, right, left and in the middle of the patibulum.
Introduce yourself. Put on a pedestal with applied cuffs Attach the leg restraints each a rope and tie the. At the loops of the chain in the middle
The hands close with the snap-locks on those right and left. Poking the podium away.
Slopes, suffer, enjoy and wait until the ice melts and the chains are free.

But not with frost! That would be dangerous!

Very dangerous, the ICE-bottles are not free together, that means that you come to hang at ONE arm and that gives a muscle problem or a dislocated shoulder.

I have ofew questions: It's safier and better tie "victim" to the pattibulum and the tie it to the vertical beam or tie on a cross hands and feets and then rise the whole cross?? How rise and tie the patibulum to the rest of cross?? I watched a movie with rasing a patibulum with tied a victim on it but there wasn't a moment of fixing it to the rest of cross...anybody have a movie with these part of crucifixion??

Thanks for sharing the story. Arousing? Yes, to some degree, but mostly interesting, shocking, and overall ... intriguing. I must confess that I ended with even more questions, or at least, more important and profound questions. But given that it seemed to be such an horrid experience, I think some questions better keep unanswered, at least, for now.
I agree. Makes me wonder if it really happened.

There rests a curse or a masonry silence about our passions. If not, you can read in a writers or scientists biography what particular interests he has had. Is it not sad to know that the great Einstein preferably at night studied in his laboratory then to sleep beside his wife?

I don't see that our interests are given a wide public range even not subject for an emancipation movement...

My friends I have been a member of this forum for a long time now,and in the time we have heard from a lot of people who have expressed the desire to be crucified with nails and while they have that right to do so I must express my consern to them.You have the right to seek crucifixon with nails if that is really what you want,but be warned of the danger that comes with such a desire...I was crucified with nails when I was a teenager,the nails were driven into my hands and the pain was unlike anything I ever experenced in my life,I hung on the cross for 30 mins. and to say I suffered would be an understatment.I recieved good care for a good doctor after my crucifixon and I recovered fully after about a month.But there have been after effects from my crux,to this day I suffer from arthritis in my right hand and also tendonitis,my left hand is ok so far and the scars are almost invisible now.The nails they used on me were small but they still caused damage to my hands that I will live with for the rest of my life.Please if you seek to be crucified I beg you to use rope and have people with you that you know and trust to keep it safe,please dont use nails it's not worth it and I should know...I was crucified for money when I was a young teen and I was stupid but I needed the money...but trust me when I tell you that using nails is dangerous and not worth the risk!If you really wish to be crucified please use rope and have a fun safe crux!Connie.
Good advice, nails are for manicuring. :)

Very informative and very nice website.

What? No nails? No footrests?
All you need to do is put the nails between the fingers and toes so that the person has something to hold onto.
Not a fan of no footrests. Oh well. That's just me, I guess.

Simpson.

My friends I have been a member of this forum for a long time now,and in the time we have heard from a lot of people who have expressed the desire to be crucified with nails and while they have that right to do so I must express my consern to them.You have the right to seek crucifixon with nails if that is really what you want,but be warned of the danger that comes with such a desire...I was crucified with nails when I was a teenager,the nails were driven into my hands and the pain was unlike anything I ever experenced in my life,I hung on the cross for 30 mins. and to say I suffered would be an understatment.I recieved good care for a good doctor after my crucifixon and I recovered fully after about a month.But there have been after effects from my crux,to this day I suffer from arthritis in my right hand and also tendonitis,my left hand is ok so far and the scars are almost invisible now.The nails they used on me were small but they still caused damage to my hands that I will live with for the rest of my life.Please if you seek to be crucified I beg you to use rope and have people with you that you know and trust to keep it safe,please dont use nails it's not worth it and I should know...I was crucified for money when I was a young teen and I was stupid but I needed the money...but trust me when I tell you that using nails is dangerous and not worth the risk!If you really wish to be crucified please use rope and have a fun safe crux!
Connie.

Thanks Connie, I believe you should get a special commendation for your post in this thread. I would think crucifixion by nails has to be among the most dangerous fantasy’s anyone can have. A warning from someone like you who has had the miss fortune to have experienced the ordeal for real is well advised to be strongly adhered to, by anyone with this fantasy in their mind.

To quote myself from the post Real Ancient Crucifixion And Erotism, It Is Possible? “I’ve been into B.D.S.M. for a long time, nipple torture, canning, flogging and much more. We have our safe words when things get to heavy. So during a flogging when the pain ceases to be erotic and crosses to what I call real pain, we simple say stop. I know my limits on this so if I was in the position of being tortured or crucified or whatever for real, I think erotic thoughts would be far from my mind and suicide upper most in my thoughts. For all the poor souls, men, women, and children, throughout time that have endured crucifixion, and torture, there was no safe words for them.”

I must add to this that flogging, canning even piercing etc. are all fantasies that anyone can sensibly realise with a seine mistress or master, as they can built up until the limit of erotic pain limits are reached, crucifixion with nails has no grey areas, only black and white, on or off with no in-betweens, once that hammer strikes as you know Connie, the reality is going to hit you like a train at full speed, and the damage is done.

Back
Top Bottom