Safe Crux!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks Connie, I believe you should get a special commendation for your post in this thread. I would think crucifixion by nails has to be among the most dangerous fantasy’s anyone can have. A warning from someone like you who has had the miss fortune to have experienced the ordeal for real is well advised to be strongly adhered to, by anyone with this fantasy in their mind.

To quote myself from the post Real Ancient Crucifixion And Erotism, It Is Possible? “I’ve been into B.D.S.M. for a long time, nipple torture, canning, flogging and much more. We have our safe words when things get to heavy. So during a flogging when the pain ceases to be erotic and crosses to what I call real pain, we simple say stop. I know my limits on this so if I was in the position of being tortured or crucified or whatever for real, I think erotic thoughts would be far from my mind and suicide upper most in my thoughts. For all the poor souls, men, women, and children, throughout time that have endured crucifixion, and torture, there was no safe words for them.”

I must add to this that flogging, canning even piercing etc. are all fantasies that anyone can sensibly realise with a seine mistress or master, as they can built up until the limit of erotic pain limits are reached, crucifixion with nails has no grey areas, only black and white, on or off with no in-betweens, once that hammer strikes as you know Connie, the reality is going to hit you like a train at full speed, and the damage is done.
Thank you for the complement, I say if you are going to be crucified to please use rope and only with people that you can trust 100%. As for the damage well...my right hand has problems and for the first time last week I had a little numbness in my left hand but it went away,my doctor said not for me to worry . Thank you again for reading my post and for your nice responce.

I just had to get this on Cemiensen's thread. Today I did some shots for my
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/fem-warriors-agains-the-romans-and-all.5065/page-4#post-219130 thread, I want to get some pictures to play with, to inject a touch of crucifixion into the thread. Anyway to cut a long story short, I started the shoot with Pippa Warrior Princess being lifted nailed to her patibulum onto her cross, that’s after being caught by the Romans, the lift is still very much a passion of mine. For this I was just strapped to the patibulum by my wrists. Hanging with the full weight of one’s body even held with straps is not to be recommended, and certainly well painful, to do it with real nail just please forget it, Straps, crazy, nails just plain madness.

DSC_0456.JPG

My Crux Furniture Construction

Hello everyone, I just wanted to unveil my crux furniture I made. Being that I am not in the construction business professionally, I consider this to be a personal accomplishment. I've been able to use this with several ladies, but will only post pics of the furniture itself at this time. If any of you have any advice on how to make it better, I'm all ears! Thanks all! Enjoy!

Characteristics:
- Swivels on a rectangular base. Someone can be secured as the cross is horizontal. Once secured the cross can be raised to a vertical position. Intermediate positions are not possible at this time.
- There is a place for the legs to be secured in a 45 degree angle.
- To the rear of the cross is a hook for the cross to double as a whipping post
- 6 ft high, like a crux humilis
- fir and white maple, sanded, no polish or polyurethane

Current work:
- sedile/cornu
Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 10.42.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-03-18 at 10.42.34 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Gave me a solid impression. I do not like a wobble and crunch construction. Here is the cross firm and strong.
Privileged such a friends community!

Gratulation!

Hello everyone,

I have remade the cross. It has the same basic cross features (i.e. same footrest and crossbar components), but the base was entirely redone. With a hydraulic lift, it is much easier to handle the weight. The cross can be at ground level for play ;) as well as at regular height level for further play ;). What do you all think?
20160429_155821.jpeg20160429_160115.jpeg20160429_160208.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
We all want to play safe and play for years. But when a desire is so deep and the limits are pushed and the whis to go over the edge of a "save play" I think that is the most level of Trust in a Relation ship. Shouldn' t we go that way if it's boths desire?

Back
Top Bottom