Sagging Breasts?

What do you think of saggy tits on younger women?

• Saggy boobs are gross dude!

• I guess there ok but I prefer firm tits

• I don't like it but I see how given the situation it would be pretty hot

• I like seeing younger women with saggy tits

• Saggy tits are the best! Torture them!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com

Joker14

Magistrate
So something has happened I find kind of odd. Im really getting into saggy tits. I've never had this before as I've always been drawn like most people (I say most that's what this pole is for after all) to firm breasts be they big or small.
I'm 28 and My girlfriend is 29 and I'm happy to say totally real lol she's pretty hot to! Anyway here's the point she's 29 6ft, fit and healthy her job is as a personal trainer so her body is good real good firm and strong with long legs, her breasts however are very saggy for someone her age. Now I know 29 firm isn't exactly the same as 21 year old firm, but her tits are saggy I mean real saggy like huge nipple areola 45-50 year old saggy, and she's 29!

At first I found it odd and she was a bit embarrassed by them, but she's a great girl and over time she started to enjoy being humiliated and tortured over it in our sex lives.
Now we go to nude beaches and she bravely goes naked and enjoys the stares and believe me there are stares lots of them, people seem to look more at her rack than the huge firm tits of some of the other girls on the beach. I'm telling you it's so differant it's sexy. So what do you think?

So you stand in judgement next to her your breasts firm and strong hers, sagging and pitiful who gets the worst punishment I wonder?

Better her than me ... I can be quite generous when it comes to letting someone else take the punishment ;)

Back
Top Bottom