Sarah Fischer’s bout with the law

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have been crucified for more than a day. I am hardly dead. In fact the only thing that has changed is the pain in my body is greater except where ends of my limbs have gone numb. My only distraction is the video drone that hovers over me. I hope they like the view of my body.
crux 336 b.jpg
Soon there is a new distraction. I look over as track hoe uses an auger to drill a hole in the dirt around thirty feet from me. Two guards lift a wood structure up and set it in the hole. There is a rope dangling from the top beam with its end tied in a noose. I wonder who is going to get hanged.
crux pose 067 a.jpg
-Sarah

The condemned woman is Elaine Harrison. She has been sentenced to be hanged to death for embezzlement from the bank she worked for. It was only ten thousand dollars and Elaine was going to repay what she took. Normally, this would have gotten her probation, a fine, and repayment of what she took but she worked at the Wragg International Bank and you don’t steal from Wragg without the severest penalty…

I don’t know who she is but the woman is led to the just raised gallows. She looks scared. Fucking bitch… she will be dead in a few minutes after she is hanged. At least I get something new watch.
crux 419.jpg
The son of bitch that nailed me to the cross checks the rope binding her wrists behind her back. I suppose Tree is multitalented executioner. He ‘assists’ the prisoner onto the stool and pulls the noose over her head and closes the loop around her neck. I think she pees. What a wimp… she’s going to be dead in about the same amount of time it took them to nail me to the cross.
crux 420.jpg
Tree knocks the stool from beneath her feet. She kicks and thrashes for longer than I thought she would. I didn’t think someone could take that long to strangle to death. I don’t know how long it took her to die but she looks shocked at what happened to her. She is lucky; she is dead now.
crux 421.jpg
I have hours or even days to hang on this cross. She doesn’t know how easy she had it.
crux 422.jpg
I wonder if she shit while she hanged…

-Sarah

I don’t know the time. I don’t care. I have given up on being relieved of this torture. I just want to die. Thirty feet from me some bitch rests dead, hanging by the noose that has closed her throat. She’s the lucky one; I won’t die before night comes.

Just as I wonder how I will pass the time before I die, two prisoners are brought out. They wear chains on their wrists and ankles and tote shovels. I ask them what they are doing. One admonishes the other and says “Don’t talk to her! We are here to dig a grave for the hanged woman and the one on the cross. Don’t get us in any more trouble we already have.”

slave labor 001.jpg
Fine, they are digging my grave. I wonder if they will put me in a casket before they put me in the hole. Watching them dig my grave is not very entertaining but it just beats hanging from the cross.

Soon a couple of porters (is that the right term?) place a table and two chairs near my cross. Messa and Kathy follow and take their seats and casually chat about my crucifixion. I am enraged by their calm demeanor and yell “Don’t you get it? They are killing me!!!”

Kathy looks up and says “Shut the hell up, bitch. You are dead meat and we were not talking to you. I wonder how long it will before our damn drinks get here?”

jjb77 a.jpg
I doubt they ordered a drink for me…

-Sarah

I doubt it... but never bet against the night...

Oooh, here it comes
Here comes the night
Here comes the night
Whoa, whoa, whoa, oh-yeah

I can see right out my window

Messa and Kathy on their crosses
Arms nailed tight like they ought to be
Oh, how the wanna die

Hey, well here it comes
Here comes the night
Here comes the night
Whoa-oh-oh-yeah

(Apologies to Van Morrison)

Oooh, here it comes
Here comes the night
Here comes the night

Oh, how the wanna die

Hey, well here it comes
Here comes the night
Here comes the night
Whoa-oh-oh-yeah

Nice reply...

Oooh, here it comes
Here comes the night
Here comes the night

Oh, how the wanna die

Hey, well here it comes
Here comes the night
Here comes the night
Whoa-oh-oh-yeah

Oh, no doubt that a day or an other, they could find some pretext to nail us to a cross ... But in waiting, we can take some good moments ... :rolleyes::beer:

Messa and Kathy become bored just watching Sarah hang from the cross. Messa whispers something to the waiter. He smiles and says he will be back in a flash. While he is off Messa and Kathy giggle as they pull off their skimpy dresses.

I look down in disbelief as I see Messa and Kathy getting naked before me.
crux pose 074 a.jpg
I wonder if they are going to have sex right in front of me but I have underestimated what they are up to. The waiter (will a lewd look in his eyes as he looks over the women) returns with a stepladder. Messa takes the ladder and sets it up before me. She climbs up and says “We are going to help you die quicker. Have you ever had sex when you are crucified?”

“You can’t be serious” I gasp.

But Messa cups my breast and says “Let me have a taste of these melons.”

crux pose 133.jpg
She suckles my breasts making my nipples tumescent. She doesn’t touch my pussy. If she had she would have found it hot and wet.
crux pose 135.jpg
I damn near have an orgasm! Messa seems pleased my response to her sucking my tits. As she pulls away she says “But to be fair I have to share you with Kathy.”
crux pose 193.jpg
I am gasping for air as Kathy glides up and says “I’ll bet you are ready to come. Let me help you have your orgasm.”

“No, you will kill me” I cry.

Kathy wraps her arms around my thighs and says “That is why you have been crucified, Sarah. You may as well have a good time while you hang from the cross. Besides, you can’t do a damn thing to stop me.”

crux pose 149 a.jpg
She is correct. I am a prisoner of the cross and three spikes hold me to the wood. She can do whatever she wants to do. She leans in between my thighs and says “Let’s see how ready you are.”

She buries her face between my legs and begins to lap at my clit.

crux pose 141.jpg
I can’t resist her intrusion of my pussy. I look down as she tongues my pussy. I don’t have the strength or desire to stop her. I look down and whisper “Suck on my clit! Make me come!”
crux pose 080 A.jpg
“Oh, yes, right there” I squeal. Fuck, she has got me right on edge.
crux pose 160.jpg
She does it. I come like I never has before. I don’t care the crowd watches me buck my hips out and offer my pussy to Kathy’s mouth. What an orgasm I have!
crux pose 222 b.jpg
Fuck it. I have been hanged naked from this cross for well more than a day. If I am going to die here having an orgasm is no more shame I have already suffered.

-Sarah

It is six o’clock on Saturday evening. Sarah isn’t going to die before sometime on Sunday. The warden dispatches the guards to ‘finish’ her. A lance is driven through her right lung. Care is taken to avoid her heart.
crux 333 a.jpg
It would take Sarah another hour to die but she can be buried before dark and paying Sunday wages can be avoided. She lasted 35 hours.
crux 406 G.jpg
Elaine Harrison, the woman they hanged is taken from her noose.
bodies 011.jpg
Sarah Fischer is taken from her cross.
bodies 014.jpg
Their bodies are dumped in the wet pit that will be their graves.
bury 010.jpg
As the sun has set other prisoners are brought out to bury the women.
bury 007.jpg
They are grateful it is not them being cover with dirt in what will be an unmarked grave…

The end

It is six o’clock on Saturday evening. Sarah isn’t going to die before sometime on Sunday. The warden dispatches the guards to ‘finish’ her. A lance is driven through her right lung. Care is taken to avoid her heart.
View attachment 776273
It would take Sarah another hour to die but she can be buried before dark and paying Sunday wages can be avoided. She lasted 35 hours.
View attachment 776274
View attachment 776275
View attachment 776276
View attachment 776278
View attachment 776277
They are grateful it is not them being cover with dirt in what will be an unmarked grave…

The end

What? She dies at the end? Wow! I never saw that coming. Thought it was going to all be dream. :rolleyes:

Great story Tree. Great pics too. I thought the melon parts part was awesome!

But do the prisoners burying the dead really think they are safe from the cross?

View attachment 776273
View attachment 776274
View attachment 776275
View attachment 776276
View attachment 776278
View attachment 776277

The end
What? She dies at the end?
Tree is not noted for being merciful... but he is noted for producing excellent crux scenes! And here we have crux and hanging!

Well done, sir! :beer-toast1:

Back
Top Bottom