Sarah Fischer’s bout with the law

Go to CruxDreams.com
But do the prisoners burying the dead really think they are safe from the cross?
One never knows... Tree will contemplate this!!!
Tree is not noted for being merciful... but he is noted for producing excellent crux scenes! And here we have crux and hanging!

Well done, sir! :beer-toast1:

Did Sarah not deserve this???

Messa and Kathy become bored just watching Sarah hang from the cross. Messa whispers something to the waiter. He smiles and says he will be back in a flash. While he is off Messa and Kathy giggle as they pull off their skimpy dresses.

I look down in disbelief as I see Messa and Kathy getting naked before me.
View attachment 775879
I wonder if they are going to have sex right in front of me but I have underestimated what they are up to. The waiter (will a lewd look in his eyes as he looks over the women) returns with a stepladder. Messa takes the ladder and sets it up before me. She climbs up and says “We are going to help you die quicker. Have you ever had sex when you are crucified?”

“You can’t be serious” I gasp.

But Messa cups my breast and says “Let me have a taste of these melons.”

View attachment 775881
She suckles my breasts making my nipples tumescent. She doesn’t touch my pussy. If she had she would have found it hot and wet.
View attachment 775882
I damn near have an orgasm! Messa seems pleased my response to her sucking my tits. As she pulls away she says “But to be fair I have to share you with Kathy.”
View attachment 775886
I am gasping for air as Kathy glides up and says “I’ll bet you are ready to come. Let me help you have your orgasm.”

“No, you will kill me” I cry.

Kathy wraps her arms around my thighs and says “That is why you have been crucified, Sarah. You may as well have a good time while you hang from the cross. Besides, you can’t do a damn thing to stop me.”

View attachment 775884
She is correct. I am a prisoner of the cross and three spikes hold me to the wood. She can do whatever she wants to do. She leans in between my thighs and says “Let’s see how ready you are.”

She buries her face between my legs and begins to lap at my clit.

View attachment 775883
I can’t resist her intrusion of my pussy. I look down as she tongues my pussy. I don’t have the strength or desire to stop her. I look down and whisper “Suck on my clit! Make me come!”
View attachment 775880
“Oh, yes, right there” I squeal. Fuck, she has got me right on edge.
View attachment 775885
She does it. I come like I never has before. I don’t care the crowd watches me buck my hips out and offer my pussy to Kathy’s mouth. What an orgasm I have!
View attachment 775887
Fuck it. I have been hanged naked from this cross for well more than a day. If I am going to die here having an orgasm is no more shame I have already suffered.

-Sarah

Really good!....Only wish Messa would have tasted Sara's pussy also getting her to cum a second time as she tasted those luscious juices while hanging totally nude on the cross....both of them could have gotten up on the ladder and opened their asses and pushed them on Saras face to taste their luscious assholes to get her ready....very exciting writing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom