Scenes from the life (and death!) of the female christ

Go to CruxDreams.com

xso

Tribune
Hi, I am creating a new thread related to one of my favorite subjects.

This thread is supposed to be about different episodes and different aspects from the life and death of a female Christ.
The idea is to post shorter, 'stand alone' stories or pic's. (Maybe some of them can be combined into a longer story in a later stage.)

It can take place during the classical Roman era or during modern times or in the future! Feel free!

It can describe for instance and episode in the life of a female version of the 'original Christ' or it can describe for instance a female in a contemporary setting, a woman that want's to do good, but by doing so she upsets mighty corporate intrests who hires people to have her executed.

Feel free to create! The only common denominator should be a woman committed to doing good, a 'Christ like woman' but the consequenses of her actions leads to that she eventually is executed. Each episode dosen't however have to include the execution, it can cover any episode of her life. I will contribute with the first stand alone story.

I hope others will contribute to this thread!

First story.....
..............................................................................................................................................................................
Episodes from the life of the female Christ……a worried mother!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

A small house in the outskirts of Jerusalem……………………………….

Sandra of Nazareth is standing naked in a bathtub in front of her mother. Sandra’s mother, Maria is gently washing her only daughter. Sandra is a beautiful petite woman, a little bit more than 20 years old. Long dark hair, large breasts, and a very feminine body with lovely curves….her beautiful face glows of happiness and love…..

Sandra’s mother has a cloth with warm water. She tenderly rubs Sandra’s soft skin from top to toe.

Sandra stretches out her arms and moans vaguely of pleasure as the cloth moves over her large breasts and tender pussy……ohhhhh…….yes……….

However, her mother, Maria, has tears in her eyes!

Her daughter has earned quite a reputation as a preacher and healer lately.

Sandra of Nazareth, a woman, has by doing so challenged the existing established patriarchal power structures thus getting her many enemies. This despite that she has only been doing good and preaching love and forgiveness. The local religious leaders are plotting against her.

Between her soft strokes on her daughter’s body, Maria starts to speak to her daughter:

‘Sandra, Sandra, my beloved daughter! Why did you have to upset the priests at the temple yesterday! I have heard rumours that some powerful people now think that you have crossed a line, that they want you put on trial by the Romans!’

Maria notices that her daughters’ nipples are pointing straight out and that they are very stiff. Sandra has closed her eyes and she places her hands on her mothers’ shoulders. Sandra’s breathing is heavier than normal.

In a soft loving voice Sandra replies:

‘It is going to be alright….mother, mother, have faith in our Goddess in heaven!

Her mother replies:

‘Daughter, daughter, my beloved daughter, I don’t think you understand! I have even heard that influential people want you killed, that they want you to be crucified naked by the Romans! They want to send a clear message to others by crucifying you, to refrain from challenging the existing way society works! Preaching that men and women are equal, what were you thinking daughter!

Did you hear daughter! Crucified! They want to scourge you, and then nail you naked in public to the tree of shame! Daughter, daughter, please, please, spare me this! Why can’t we leave Jerusalem for a while! Let’s go back to Nazareth today and stay there while things cool down here in Jerusalem.

Continue to heal people but keep a low profile. Please daughter, please, I beg you!!!!'

Sandra of Nazareth has indeed heard her mothers’ words, ‘they want you crucified’……These words make a very strong impact on her, she starts to shiver!

She takes her hands away from her mother’s shoulders and she stretches out her arms in the ‘crucified’ position while her mother tenderly dries her newly washed naked body.

While being dried, Sandra continues to have her eyes closed. She imagens herself hanging naked on a cross, screaming in front of many, many spectators insulting her….these thoughts make her very, very scared of course…..se murmurs a vague, why Goddess, why…..no….please……no……

However, these thoughts also make Sandra very horny and sexually excited! Juices starts to flow from her pussy….Sandra lowers her arms and she hugs her mother.

She whispers in her mothers’ ear: ‘It’s going to be alright mother, it’s going to be alright…..we must have faith in our Goddess, I must follow her will…..and she want’s me to stay in Jerusalem’…..

With tears flowing like a river from her eyes, Sandra’s mother fetches her daughters newly washed dress, a greyish simple tunic. She gently dresses her daughter. When this is done she exclaims: I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! DAUGHTER, OH MY LOVELY DAUGHTER, PLEASE, PLEASE RECONSIDER!!!!!........ Sandra’s mother has just finished her words when somebody is knocking on the door.

Sandra opens the door. Outside stands two of her beautiful disciples, Sassi and Barbara. Sandra has frequently made love to them, as to the rest of her 11 disciples. Sassi starts to speak: ‘Sandra my love, we miss you! The rest of your friends are waiting for you at the garden of Gethsemane!’ (Except the disciple Judith who right now is meeting some important people…) ‘Come and join us!’

Sandra hugs her mother a last time. ‘Mother, mother, I will send someone to your house tonight, you will not be alone. Mother, Mother I LOVE YOU, but I have to fulfill my destiny’……after that Sandra of Nazareth joins her friends and starts walking barefoot to the garden of Gethsemane.

Simultaneously at the Roman fortress of Antonia: The chief Jewish priests are in a meeting with the Roman Governor, Pontius Pilate. The priests have persuaded Pilate to have Sandra arrested and put on trial. One of Sandra’s followers, Judith is also attending the meeting. She informs the priests and Pilate where Sandra can be found this evening. One of the priests gives Judith 30 silver shekels as payment for this information. Judith is then told to accompany a patrol of Roman guards on a mission to arrest Sandra of Nazareth, the gentle healer and preacher.

Sandra has now arrived at the garden of Gethsemane. She is cheered by her followers……within an hour she will be betrayed and arrested…….

The end.

Hi, I am creating a new thread related to one of my favorite subjects.

This thread is supposed to be about different episodes and different aspects from the life and death of a female Christ.
The idea is to post shorter, 'stand alone' stories or pic's. (Maybe some of them can be combined into a longer story in a later stage.)

It can take place during the classical Roman era or during modern times or in the future! Feel free!

It can describe for instance and episode in the life of a female version of the 'original Christ' or it can describe for instance a female in a contemporary setting, a woman that want's to do good, but by doing so she upsets mighty corporate intrests who hires people to have her executed.

Feel free to create! The only common denominator should be a woman committed to doing good, a 'Christ like woman' but the consequenses of her actions leads to that she eventually is executed. Each episode dosen't however have to include the execution, it can cover any episode of her life. I will contribute with the first stand alone story.

I hope others will contribute to this thread!
Great idea, this theme is most important in Crux art, it will be very interesting thread, looking forward.

First story.....
..............................................................................................................................................................................
Episodes from the life of the female Christ……a worried mother!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

A small house in the outskirts of Jerusalem……………………………….

Sandra of Nazareth is standing naked in a bathtub in front of her mother. Sandra’s mother, Maria is gently washing her only daughter. Sandra is a beautiful petite woman, a little bit more than 20 years old. Long dark hair, large breasts, and a very feminine body with lovely curves….her beautiful face glows of happiness and love…..

Sandra’s mother has a cloth with warm water. She tenderly rubs Sandra’s soft skin from top to toe.

Sandra stretches out her arms and moans vaguely of pleasure as the cloth moves over her large breasts and tender pussy……ohhhhh…….yes……….

However, her mother, Maria, has tears in her eyes!

Her daughter has earned quite a reputation as a preacher and healer lately.

Sandra of Nazareth, a woman, has by doing so challenged the existing established patriarchal power structures thus getting her many enemies. This despite that she has only been doing good and preaching love and forgiveness. The local religious leaders are plotting against her.

Between her soft strokes on her daughter’s body, Maria starts to speak to her daughter:

‘Sandra, Sandra, my beloved daughter! Why did you have to upset the priests at the temple yesterday! I have heard rumours that some powerful people now think that you have crossed a line, that they want you put on trial by the Romans!’

Maria notices that her daughters’ nipples are pointing straight out and that they are very stiff. Sandra has closed her eyes and she places her hands on her mothers’ shoulders. Sandra’s breathing is heavier than normal.

In a soft loving voice Sandra replies:

‘It is going to be alright….mother, mother, have faith in our Goddess in heaven!

Her mother replies:

‘Daughter, daughter, my beloved daughter, I don’t think you understand! I have even heard that influential people want you killed, that they want you to be crucified naked by the Romans! They want to send a clear message to others by crucifying you, to refrain from challenging the existing way society works! Preaching that men and women are equal, what were you thinking daughter!

Did you hear daughter! Crucified! They want to scourge you, and then nail you naked in public to the tree of shame! Daughter, daughter, please, please, spare me this! Why can’t we leave Jerusalem for a while! Let’s go back to Nazareth today and stay there while things cool down here in Jerusalem.

Continue to heal people but keep a low profile. Please daughter, please, I beg you!!!!'

Sandra of Nazareth has indeed heard her mothers’ words, ‘they want you crucified’……These words make a very strong impact on her, she starts to shiver!

She takes her hands away from her mother’s shoulders and she stretches out her arms in the ‘crucified’ position while her mother tenderly dries her newly washed naked body.

While being dried, Sandra continues to have her eyes closed. She imagens herself hanging naked on a cross, screaming in front of many, many spectators insulting her….these thoughts make her very, very scared of course…..se murmurs a vague, why Goddess, why…..no….please……no……

However, these thoughts also make Sandra very horny and sexually excited! Juices starts to flow from her pussy….Sandra lowers her arms and she hugs her mother.

She whispers in her mothers’ ear: ‘It’s going to be alright mother, it’s going to be alright…..we must have faith in our Goddess, I must follow her will…..and she want’s me to stay in Jerusalem’…..

With tears flowing like a river from her eyes, Sandra’s mother fetches her daughters newly washed dress, a greyish simple tunic. She gently dresses her daughter. When this is done she exclaims: I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! DAUGHTER, OH MY LOVELY DAUGHTER, PLEASE, PLEASE RECONSIDER!!!!!........ Sandra’s mother has just finished her words when somebody is knocking on the door.

Sandra opens the door. Outside stands two of her beautiful disciples, Sassi and Barbara. Sandra has frequently made love to them, as to the rest of her 11 disciples. Sassi starts to speak: ‘Sandra my love, we miss you! The rest of your friends are waiting for you at the garden of Gethsemane!’ (Except the disciple Judith who right now is meeting some important people…) ‘Come and join us!’

Sandra hugs her mother a last time. ‘Mother, mother, I will send someone to your house tonight, you will not be alone. Mother, Mother I LOVE YOU, but I have to fulfill my destiny’……after that Sandra of Nazareth joins her friends and starts walking barefoot to the garden of Gethsemane.

Simultaneously at the Roman fortress of Antonia: The chief Jewish priests are in a meeting with the Roman Governor, Pontius Pilate. The priests have persuaded Pilate to have Sandra arrested and put on trial. One of Sandra’s followers, Judith is also attending the meeting. She informs the priests and Pilate where Sandra can be found this evening. One of the priests gives Judith 30 silver shekels as payment for this information. Judith is then told to accompany a patrol of Roman guards on a mission to arrest Sandra of Nazareth, the gentle healer and preacher.

Sandra has now arrived at the garden of Gethsemane. She is cheered by her followers……within an hour she will be betrayed and arrested…….

The end.
Wonderful:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

An easy way to be the female christ at home for a while.....not even a cross is needed!

View attachment 612280

Don't think that or something like it hasn't been tried ... I admit to trying out various locations and positions around the house in an effort to imagine what it might be or have been like ... :rolleyes:

Is that a new type of yoga?
I do a yoga exercise pretty much like that - more a warm-up really,
arms in that position, rotate the elbows forwards, then backwards,
good for easing shoulder-muscles.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom